: I'm going nuts!!

CoupeDevilleRob
05-22-04, 03:44 PM
I've been trying to find a car magazine road test of my car, or a similar one, for a long time and have found nothing. The closest I've found is of an 81 Sedan Deville. Does anyone know of a car magazine road test of an 82-84, 4.1 rwd Caddy? I check ebay constantly but that's going no where. I bought a bunch of old magazines at a swap meet and came up with nothing there either. If anyone knows what magazine and issue, you'll save my sanity.

Also, as I mentioned before, I have a bunch of old car magazines (mostly Motor Trend) so if you're looking for a Caddy road test I might be able to help.

1toycad
05-22-04, 07:08 PM
I too was looking for roat test results on an older car that I previously owned. What I did was to contact one of the eBay sellers who seemed to be doing a lot of business in this area. I asked him if he had the road tests that I was looking for. He said no, but he'd look out for it. In a few weeks he e-mailed me and told me he had what I was looking for.

This was a few years ago and I have lost his e-mail address. but you may trey that method.

I hope this works for oyu.

BTW if you have any mags with road tests for the 1999 SLS or STS I'd like to buy them from you.

Let me know.

Thanks.

CoupeDevilleRob
05-22-04, 09:23 PM
My collection ends in the mid 90's and starts again in 2000, so you're out of luck, sorry. I like to collect and probably wouldn't sell anyway, unless I had doubles. Thanks for the eBay advice, I'll definately try that out.

CoupeDevilleRob
05-23-04, 01:09 PM
Hey 1toycad, I checked my magazines and found two articles for a 1998 STS. Nov. 1998 Car and Driver and Feb. 1998 Road and Track, so if you're interested keep your eye out for these.