: Maggie Drill Guide and Bit

SuperV_Rob
03-17-08, 10:27 PM
Hello do it yourself maggie owners, I am wondering if anyone still has the guide and drill bit required to reinforce the harmonic balancer? I would be interested in borrowing, buying, renting or whatever it takes to avoid having to pay magnuson $2,200 for their kit which includes the thing!

Many Thanks,

Rob

ronr
03-18-08, 09:56 PM
I mailed my drill guide to Venomous-V in June of last year and haven't seen it since (haven't asked for it back either but I did tell him I wanted it back when he was done with it.) :suspect:

At the time I couldn't find the drill and reamer but I stumbled across those the other day. I'll see if I can find them again. :confused: If I can and if you can get my guide from Venomous-V then I'd be happy to send the drill and reamer to you.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/110042-maggie-guys-i-need-balancer-pin.html

Venomous-V
03-18-08, 10:29 PM
Wow, this just sparked my memory! I feel like a big A-hole....Sorry Ron, very sorry. I still have the guide and bolt. Let me know where it needs to go and ill ship it asap.

ronr
03-19-08, 09:23 AM
Wow, this just sparked my memory! I feel like a big A-hole....Sorry Ron, very sorry. I still have the guide and bolt. Let me know where it needs to go and ill ship it asap.

No worries :thumbsup: I had pretty much forgotten about it also. I'll pm you my address.

v10boost
03-19-08, 04:35 PM

why not mail to guy started this thread and him mail it back to owner? this reminds of getting these parts from PSI.