: some good links

callingmonroe
03-17-08, 10:01 PM
www.decalfx.com

www.fenderworld.com

Go to ebay for the dash kits, I am getting the carbon fiber. Seems like they have quite a few for $35.00, retail almost 200 bucks...

Check it out guys.

callingmonroe
03-18-08, 12:30 AM
Well I ordered the dash kit. If it works well I will take a pick and send to you all. I am also ordering the pillar covers as well on Ebay. Gotta pimp the rod for cheap.

cateraowner
03-18-08, 01:13 AM
let me know how it turns out. I've always wanted to get a brushed aluminum set. but I'm afraid that it'll turn out loose and taped together.

does your kit cover up the wood trim too?

callingmonroe
03-18-08, 08:29 AM
No it does not cover the wood trim on the doors, which for some reason is all the car has. But I will keep you posted.

Army_MP_From_MO
03-22-08, 11:54 PM
www.decalfx.com

www.fenderworld.com

Go to ebay for the dash kits, I am getting the carbon fiber. Seems like they have quite a few for $35.00, retail almost 200 bucks...

Check it out guys.

I think I must have missed something. I found fender strips and pillar caps for a Catera on fenderworld site, and absolutely nothing on decalfx.

callingmonroe
03-24-08, 08:57 PM
ebay has the dash kit for 35...check there.

callingmonroe
03-28-08, 08:01 AM
My pillar post covers came in...SWEET! they look great! Now if someone could tell me how to post pictures on these forums.

cateraowner
03-28-08, 12:03 PM
just make sure the picture is downsized to 800x600

and went you bost a reply or start new thread there is a "manage Attachments" botton that you hit and it'll lead you through it

there is another way to do it but it involves hosting it somewhere.. I'm not sure how to do that