Cadillac Owners Forum banner

GT Classics 1.3 White wall tires

7K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  jayoldschool 
#1 ·
I found a replacement for the Demensions that just got discontinued.
http://tiredlr.com/shop.php?getDetails=set&tireID=1904

$77 a tire.
I got a price, to ship to My house in MA $418.00

I need a set for my 81. I cant rock regular white walls on the wires i have for it.

I know jay has a source for some too. And jay, I thought about it. When i come up to Canada (in 17 days :alchi:) It will be me and 3 buddys, wiht are shit in the trunk. I wont be able to take tires home with me. (i was joking about strapping them to the DTS roof, lol)

$418 isnt bad though. When i got my Dimensions i bought them at the spring Carlisle car show, from the Cooker stand. I think it was $90 a tire, and i brought them home with me.

Id like to grab a set before anymore get discontinued.

See less See more
#5 ·
And the whitewall isn't exactly the same, after I saw them on a couple cars I wasn't sure I still wanted a set. Here are a couple pics mounted.

The whitewall is slightly narrower, and closer to the wheel. Not sure if it would look right.

#8 ·
WTF the Enduro and the GT are like you said, the same, though ones 59 and ones 52.

But oo yah, sooo SOLD!

I remember there was a size that rubbed the inner fenders up front. Is that the 235's or the 225 75?

I want to put these on my 81.

Ben, you must have a huge picture collection of Caddys... to have a whole series of pics of caddys with wider whites, but not correct ones! Your the master.

#9 ·
My '90 Brougham has 225's on it, and they rub slightly when the wheel is completely cranked.

lol, you have no idea. I had thousands before the crash, now I'm rebuilding my collection. But I notice things like whitewalls, so whenever something stands out, I save it for reference.

Ben.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.