: Two cars wrecked in three days. ARrggghhh!

Spyder
03-17-08, 02:06 AM
So...the 4Runner I was out playing with in a friend of mines field. We had just converted an irrigation head from gas to electric and I was running back to the shop to get the last of the tools and parts we had forgotten, threw the 'Yota in reverse, stomped on the gas and promptly took out a high tension line power pole.

Really didn't do much damage to the 'yota, other than shatter the glass in the tailgate and bend the tailgate and bumper in a bit. Didn't hurt the removeable top at all. The tailgate doesn't match and I have a matching one in the garage without glass, so its not THAT big of a loss, especially because the bumper was already bowed pretty good from getting stuck on a rock once a while back. No worries on that because I plan on rolling it sometime this summer anyway.

The other car, parked across the road from my driveway, out of the way and out of traffic where it shouldn't get hit...a friend of mine backs out of my driveway a few hours ago, and takes out the drivers side front corner of my other, actually pretty nice for a honda, commuter car.

Shit.

Spyder
03-17-08, 02:10 AM
Oh yea...these are probably appropriate for this thread...:banghead::crying2::alchi::wtf::violin::r ipped::dammit::burn::drink2::beer:

This one cause its funny.:florian:

This one cause its hot.:kari3:

heavymetals
03-17-08, 03:23 AM
:postpics:

xshrpshtr
03-17-08, 03:28 AM
^^ what he said

BigJon
03-17-08, 03:31 AM
man sorry to hear, is it going to cost a lot to repair

Jesda
03-17-08, 04:00 AM
Damn! Lots of action. :)

CadillacGurl
03-17-08, 12:00 PM
Sorry to hear that Spyder.... :(

Spyder
03-17-08, 05:32 PM
Pics are coming...

And remember, this is the same 4Runner that I was run down in a month or three ago when it was totaled once already.

The HondaCar is going to be around two grand to fix it, I think...which means it'll be totaled if we go insurance...he doesn't want to...I kinda do, because they'll total it, pay me and sell it back to me for a couple of hundred...

Pics and updates coming, eh.

How's that carfax on the Honda over in the carfax thread?!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-17-08, 05:37 PM
Me thinks this would be a great time to buy a '98 SLS.

Gearheaad43
03-19-08, 10:38 AM
Watch out for the power poles dude..... They don't move for ya.....