: Crazy story and possible end to my cadillac

BlackCaddy87
03-14-08, 05:13 AM
Well last sunday my buddy and I were taking my caddy to Tulsa Raceway to see what she would do in the 1/4. From here its about a 3 hour drive and we left about 9 a.m. and we were planning to be back around 11 p.m.

I make it about 30 minutes down the road when my NEW transmission starts to slip so I turn it around and baby it back home.

Here's the good part, when I get home my buddy gets into his car to leave. While he's leaving I start to unlock my door when all of a sudden the lock turns back....Oh hell no!!! My buddy notices me about to bust through my door and drives around my house and sure enough there's a guy outside my back door putting on his shoes.

I started looking through the phone records and find a number that she's been calling and texting for about two weeks. I have no clue how much this divorce will cost especially having a 14 month old son. I love my car but she has about 175,000 miles and I'm always having to fix something else...I just put a new water pump on saturday and an alternator about a month ago. I can no longer use the sluts car when I have to make a repair to mine.

Now that I don't have to worry about having more kids for a very long time and wont always have my kid anymore I no longer need a big car. I've been thinking about getting a 99-02 cobra or 03 mach 1. I can get one of these fairly cheap and with lower miles. The gas mileage is about the same but they can use regular. I'm still getting a new transmission in my caddy but I dont plan on keeping it too much longer.

It's been a very long week having to deal with this and being without a car. Sorry for the long post

xshrpshtr
03-14-08, 05:37 AM
Go see a lawyer first thing! Do Not talk about it to her! Get to a lawyer as fast as you can. Find out who the best lawyers are in town. Go to each one and sit down for 15 minutes each and discuss your case for 15 minutes. Get up and leave. This makes it a conflict of interest and she can not use them. Go to every single lawyer in town if that is what it takes. <<<DO THIS! Be damn careful. If she is smart she will have the locks changed and a restraining order filed by noon tomorrrow. I EMPLORE you to get legal advise as fast as you can! DO go lock out every good lawyer within 100 miles. DO IT! Get your tools or whatever clothes and belongings that are important to you out of that house right now. Take them to a friends house for safe keeping. Depending on the law in your state. That whore can keep all your shit and cars locked up from you for a long time. Get the important stuff out fast.

DO NOT SAY A DAMN THING TO HER!!!! DO HAVE A PERSON OR PERSONS THERE TO WITNESS ANYTHING SAID!!!! DO NOT EVEN PRETEND TO GET ANGRY AT HER IN ANYWAY!!!! YOU GET EMOTIONAL AND YOU LOSE!!!! GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT AND BE LOGICAL AND DO NOT SCREW YOURSELF!!!!

Sorry to hear this shit man. Pain will come and go but mistakes you make in the next 48 hours will be hell on you for the next ten years.

Krashed989
03-14-08, 06:51 AM
:yeah: I would listen. Sounds like he speaks from experience.

urbanski
03-14-08, 07:51 AM
wow thats about 30 thoughts crammed into a few paragraphs

Destroyer
03-14-08, 09:37 AM
Enforces my opinion that pretty much all women are......................I'm not saying it but you know what I'm saying. Tough break man, hope it all works out. Anyway the Cobra or Mach 1's are both a lot of fun. I have a '99 Cobra vert w/mach motor and my buddy has an '04 Mach 1 supercharged and they are fun cars to drive plus they are extremely reliable and can definately take a lot of abuse.

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 10:02 AM
Enforces my opinion that pretty much all women are......................

Wow..that's a lot of bitterness.

My advice as one of those evil women...definitely make sure you protect your interests legally...but the most important part is to try to not hold onto bitterness..not only for the sake of your baby, but also for your own sake.

I've seen a lot of couples totally mess their kids up with negativity and bitterness and being used as a tool. Don't be one of those parents

It's hard right now because you're hurt and angry,, but you are very young. 5 years down the road you're going to look back and say "that marriage sure was a mistake..thank God I found out when I did what kind of person she is"

Sorry about the car,too. Don't make any decisions until you've calmed down a bit

nickc50310
03-14-08, 10:21 AM
Wow..that's a lot of bitterness.

My advice as one of those evil women...definitely make sure you protect your interests legally...but the most important part is to try to not hold onto bitterness..not only for the sake of your baby, but also for your own sake.

I've seen a lot of couples totally mess their kids up with negativity and bitterness and being used as a tool. Don't be one of those parents

It's hard right now because you're hurt and angry,, but you are very young. 5 years down the road you're going to look back and say "that marriage sure was a mistake..thank God I found out when I did what kind of person she is"

Sorry about the car,too. Don't make any decisions until you've calmed down a bit

Women over 40 have NO idea how women are today. Wait until your sons hit their late teens/early 20s......

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 10:56 AM
Women over 40 have NO idea how women are today. Wait until your sons hit their late teens/early 20s......

Well, I also have a daughter who is 23...and she has a lot of friends about the same age..and I can't imagine any of them acting that way. I know for sure my daughter wouldn't..because I've raised her better than that..and she knows I'd wouldn't hesitate to call her on it. We still have lots of talks about what's honorable behavior and what isn't.

The point I'm trying to make is that you can't throw everyone in the same pot.

And your point about 'women in their 40's' is actually just kind of funny. Things really don't change as much as you'd like to imagine. The 80's were pretty wild..pre-AIDS...pretty much everyone I knew was already knocked up when they got married

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
03-14-08, 12:33 PM
Wow, that sucks. I hope you are gonna make every possible attempt to spend as much time with your kid as possible. If you want performance, go Camaro. If you want looks, go with a Mustang after they did the retro body. Those look MUCH better than the late 90's - early 00's ones.

CadillacGurl
03-14-08, 12:38 PM
Damn, I'm sorry about that. I hate to bring this up but you might want to have a paternity test.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-14-08, 12:56 PM
Wait wait wait....I'm confused. So you were gonna go drag racing, but your tranny started to slip, so you went back home, but as you got home, you saw another man leaving the house, so you're getting a divorce now, and if that goes through you're getting a Mustang?

NOT ON MY WATCH
03-14-08, 02:20 PM
I feel bad for you...cheaters are the lowest of low. Get a great lawyer and let the lawyer destroy her.

Your post threw me for a loop though...you're talking about the intense drama of a cheating spouse and yet there is still a major focus on cars... Maybe I'm officially old now...just seems odd.

The Tony Show
03-14-08, 02:37 PM
Sorry to hear about the cheating whore, but man that post was all over the place. "My Wife's cheating on me, which totally sucks since I just put on a water pump so now I need a Mustang."

:lol:

dkozloski
03-14-08, 02:40 PM
The next time you start thinking about getting married, go find a woman you don't like and give her a house. It'll be cheaper in the long run.

roger greeb
03-14-08, 03:02 PM
i dont live too far from ya in tulsa here..but wow man forget the ol lady...but DIVORCE THE CADDY? she really does have u confused!! go for the mustang...i owned several from 66 conv. to very rare boss gt that 302 (5.0) combined with that eec IV computer is a fantastic combo!!! i'd throw that reg gas idea out da window if ya got a couple miles on it..u'll see...like i said in my post on my seville little prob there r big dollars..little problems on those silly little ponys r nickels and dimes in comparison...o try a single or twin bolt on turbo to that stang..WOW WOW WOW i dynoed at 850 horses at the flywheel with a single custom fashioned and fit for only 1700 bucks at turbo driven concepts in miami, fl. wish i could do all that stuff with this stupid seville ,,i could never divorce it!

nickc50310
03-14-08, 06:11 PM
Well, I also have a daughter who is 23...and she has a lot of friends about the same age..and I can't imagine any of them acting that way. I know for sure my daughter wouldn't..because I've raised her better than that..and she knows I'd wouldn't hesitate to call her on it. We still have lots of talks about what's honorable behavior and what isn't.

The point I'm trying to make is that you can't throw everyone in the same pot.

And your point about 'women in their 40's' is actually just kind of funny. Things really don't change as much as you'd like to imagine. The 80's were pretty wild..pre-AIDS...pretty much everyone I knew was already knocked up when they got married

If your daughter acted like that, I seriously doubt you would ever know. Maybe she does, maybe she doesnt. All i know is every girl I have ever been romantically involved with has acted like a trife and lied to me countless times. And trust me, I have been romantically involved with quite a few ladies.

MOST (not all) women these days are just a bunch of triflin ass scallywags! :hide:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-14-08, 06:12 PM
Listen to Nick, he's a pimp.

xshrpshtr
03-14-08, 06:14 PM
Unfortuneatly being a dirty cheating whore will go nowhere in court. I'm sorry to tell you this but it will get you zero points in court. Judges have seen so many dirty whores come through thier court room they don't care. It is irrelevant in court. LAWYER LAWYER LAWYER UP! Right now. You think because you caught her dirty ass you have the upper hand. You are wrong. You are about to learn a hard truth in this world. Being a dirty whore isn't a crime. In fact you are at the dissadvantage because she knows you know. Given the childs age...you are ****ed. Go down to radio shack and buy a tape recorder and the pieces to hook it to a phone line. They are cheap. record everything. get another small one to conceal and record every conversation you have with her. It is illegal and admissable. I KNOW FOR A FACT! I destroyed my exwife in court by taping her and her exhusband threatening to kill me and refusing to return my children. Long story but I beat her ass in court. She helped me out by trying to play games with the system. Don't try any games. No matter what shit you can think of the judge has seen it 100 times before and they DON'T like it.
I feel bad for you...cheaters are the lowest of low. Get a great lawyer and let the lawyer destroy her.

Your post threw me for a loop though...you're talking about the intense drama of a cheating spouse and yet there is still a major focus on cars... Maybe I'm officially old now...just seems odd.

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 06:16 PM
If your daughter acted like that, I seriously doubt you would ever know. Maybe she does, maybe she doesnt. All i know is every girl I have ever been romantically involved with has acted like a trife and lied to me countless times. And trust me, I have been romantically involved with quite a few ladies.

MOST (not all) women these days are just a bunch of triflin ass scallywags! :hide:

You do realize that the only consistent factor in your many relationships is YOU.

Quite possible, don't you think, that maybe you're picking the wrong women.

nickc50310
03-14-08, 06:26 PM
You do realize that the only consistent factor in your many relationships is YOU.

Quite possible, don't you think, that maybe you're picking the wrong women.

Are you out dating mid twenties women? Have you ever dated a mid twenties woman? Dont you think I know what Im talking about here. Im curious where your experience comes in that makes you want to say Im wrong.

So, how about this one....

Met a "good christian" girl. Girl had only slept with one person her whole life. Went to church multiple times per week, etc... She lied to me several times and was trying to get on several guys at once (me included).

Dont tell me its me. I went for her because I thought she was a nice girl. Look where that ended up!

8 out of 10 women under the age of 35 these days are nothin but triflin, lying, scags. Until I find one that isnt, I stand by my statement.

Also, maybe you will enjoy this article:
http://www.nypost.com/seven/03022008/news/regionalnews/miss_leading_100063.htm

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 06:34 PM
Then obviously she wasn't a nice girl..which actually just reinforces my statement..that you are somehow drawn to the women who lie and cheat.

I'm sticking with it. I'm not saying their aren't some women like that..there are plenty...but you need to figure out why they attract you.

If Dr. Phil were here, he'd back me up.

I know from experience that I used to be attracted to the wrong kind of men...and it got to be something that I had to be very careful about.

NOT ON MY WATCH
03-14-08, 06:45 PM
Then obviously she wasn't a nice girl..which actually just reinforces my statement..that you are somehow drawn to the women who lie and cheat.

I'm sticking with it. I'm not saying their aren't some women like that..there are plenty...but you need to figure out why they attract you.

I know from experience that I used to be attracted to the wrong kind of men...and it got to be something that I had to be very careful about.

Minnesotamom - no disrespect to you - I like your posts - you've had some good things to say.

However, Dr. Phil is just nuts...

Me >>> :thepan: <<< Dr. Phil

gdwriter
03-14-08, 06:52 PM
The next time you start thinking about getting married, go find a woman you don't like and give her a house. It'll be cheaper in the long run.Reminds me of an old joke: How's a woman like a tornado? There's a lot of sucking and blowing and then you lose your house.

No offense intended to any of the women here. I'm just repeating what I thought was a pretty funny joke.

I still like women despite a disastrous five-year marriage and not the best of luck in dating. But I had a good lawyer, and I didn't lose my house. My ex came into the marriage with nothing, and she left with nothing. Well, she did take the bedroom furniture, but that was with my blessing. Not more than five minutes after she left, I had ripped down the godawful curtains she put up in the living and dining rooms.

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 06:55 PM
Minnesotamom - no disrespect to you - I like your posts - you've had some good things to say.

However, Dr. Phil is just nuts...

Me >>> :thepan: <<< Dr. Phil

I know he's nuts..egotistical and nuts...I just threw it in there for some comedic relief (is that the right term?).

Can't stand the guy

dkozloski
03-14-08, 06:59 PM
Dr. Phil got his ass in a crack for practicing medicine without a license. He was counseling some celebrity in California and he had no credentials.

nickc50310
03-14-08, 07:03 PM

Did you read that article I posted? That is more than a few!

Now, the reason I get women like that is because I am generally a nice guy. This makes them think they have power over me. Makes them think I cant see right through bullshit. THEYRE WRONG and thats why they get the big ugly ax.

Every girl I have treated like shit doesnt try to pull bullshit. So, all in all, it makes my life as a nice guy very hard.

Seriously, the dating scene is FUBAR. The modern woman expects to have you hand them the world while they conrtibute nothing to the relationship except, deceit, lies, bitching, and nagging.

xshrpshtr
03-14-08, 07:25 PM
I have been dating for awhile now. I am of above average intelligence. Any time I get that "feeling" in the back of my head. I look through a cell phone or a purse or thier car. If I find nothing than all is well.

I have NEVER been wrong! Every single time I find what I'm looking for. I've heard some say that is prying or invading privacy? Bull shit! You are making the most important decision you can make. Picking your mate. If you are stupid enough to just "trust" a woman outright without verifying here and there to be sure? Then you get what is coming to you. I'm extremely honest with women. Not to say I'm perfect but from what I have seen...deciet seems to be a way of life for them.

How I catch a liar: Find out for sure some piece of info. Then ask them about it in a round about way. Watch her lie to your face with a smile. Pay careful attention to how she lies. Do this a few times NEVER directly ask. They usually smell something is up. Watch each time how they lie. Then you can discern past things they have told you as well.

Another thing: If you ever ask a woman(or man) a direct question and they say "what" or "huh". This person is thinking up a lie to tell you.

A sadder thing is...I was one you trusting young fools until after my divorce. I went dating for really the first time in my life. I saw first hand the other side of it. I have been the guy who is sitting there while she is on the phone with the other guy. Watching her lie through her teeth. Smirking at me like I thought it was funny. I recently hooked up with a friend I've known awhile. An older woman. She texts me and asks me to come over later. I ask her where she is? She was out and would meet me later. I meet her at her house and we are on the couch making out when her phone rings. She answers and thanks the guy for a wonderful date and was tired and would call him in the morning. She was out on a date. She called me to come over and bang her all night long right after a guy took her out on a date for christs sake. I have learned from personal experience...there is NO limit to the deciet a woman is capable.

I love women and I hate to jump on a bandwagon but I have seen it every single time over and over again. Deciet and lies are impossible for some women to get away from. Even with nothing to gain and for no reasion they resort to it like it is preprogrammed. I swear it is genetic(I know I'm going to catch hell for that but it is true)

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 08:01 PM
Every girl I have treated like shit doesnt try to pull bullshit. So, all in all, it makes my life as a nice guy very hard.

Oh, Nick..all I can say to this is "Yikes"

That is so messed up on so many levels..and really, that's all I'm saying about it. I'm sad for you.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
03-14-08, 08:13 PM
Wait wait wait....I'm confused. So you were gonna go drag racing, but your tranny started to slip, so you went back home, but as you got home, you saw another man leaving the house, so you're getting a divorce now, and if that goes through you're getting a Mustang?

Haha, I am literally laughing aloud right now (I refuse to say lol).

nickc50310
03-14-08, 08:19 PM
I have been dating for awhile now. I am of above average intelligence. Any time I get that "feeling" in the back of my head. I look through a cell phone or a purse or thier car. If I find nothing than all is well.

I have NEVER been wrong! Every single time I find what I'm looking for. I've heard some say that is prying or invading privacy? Bull shit! You are making the most important decision you can make. Picking your mate. If you are stupid enough to just "trust" a woman outright without verifying here and there to be sure? Then you get what is coming to you. I'm extremely honest with women. Not to say I'm perfect but from what I have seen...deciet seems to be a way of life for them.

How I catch a liar: Find out for sure some piece of info. Then ask them about it in a round about way. Watch her lie to your face with a smile. Pay careful attention to how she lies. Do this a few times NEVER directly ask. They usually smell something is up. Watch each time how they lie. Then you can discern past things they have told you as well.

Another thing: If you ever ask a woman(or man) a direct question and they say "what" or "huh". This person is thinking up a lie to tell you.

A sadder thing is...I was one you trusting young fools until after my divorce. I went dating for really the first time in my life. I saw first hand the other side of it. I have been the guy who is sitting there while she is on the phone with the other guy. Watching her lie through her teeth. Smirking at me like I thought it was funny. I recently hooked up with a friend I've known awhile. An older woman. She texts me and asks me to come over later. I ask her where she is? She was out and would meet me later. I meet her at her house and we are on the couch making out when her phone rings. She answers and thanks the guy for a wonderful date and was tired and would call him in the morning. She was out on a date. She called me to come over and bang her all night long right after a guy took her out on a date for christs sake. I have learned from personal experience...there is NO limit to the deciet a woman is capable.

I love women and I hate to jump on a bandwagon but I have seen it every single time over and over again. Deciet and lies are impossible for some women to get away from. Even with nothing to gain and for no reasion they resort to it like it is preprogrammed. I swear it is genetic(I know I'm going to catch hell for that but it is true)

Troy was I cloned from you? Seriously man, you sound exactly like me. I KNOW when I am being lied to. I dig up the dirt and then end it. Everytime I have suspected dirt, it has been there.

Since I am a computer technician, I am pretty damn good at diggin up the dirt.

Oh, Nick..all I can say to this is "Yikes"

That is so messed up on so many levels..and really, that's all I'm saying about it. I'm sad for you.

Dont be sad for me. I really dont care anymore. Be sad for your gender. Be sad for our nation.

I am curious as to why you are sad for me, though. Please explain.

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 08:50 PM
Since you ask..I'm sad for you because you've been hurt and you're angry and you're taking all that hurt and that anger and instead of letting it go and learning from it, you're allowing it to make you bitter. By doing so, you've given control over to people who don't deserve to have that control. Sometimes, Nick...we don't have a lot of control over the things that happen to us..the only thing we can control is how we react to it. I'd hate to see you get to be my age and look back over your life for all these regrets for things/happiness/contentment that you missed out on because you built a wall around yourself.

nickc50310
03-14-08, 09:00 PM
Youre probably right. See the thing is this- I dont generally let people get into a position to be able to hurt me. In my life I have let 3 women into that position and they took advantage of it every time.

I know there are still some good ladies out there but they are few and far between. I have learned from it. I learned to not put a person who you have not known for MANY MANY years into a position where they can cause you harm.

minnesotamom
03-14-08, 09:13 PM
I know, I've been hurt too, you know. You pick up the pieces and let it make you stonger than before. If people treat you badly, then that shame is on them. Don't own it...don't let it stop you from getting every ounce of happiness out of life that you can.

Destroyer
03-15-08, 07:42 AM
And your point about 'women in their 40's' is actually just kind of funny. Things really don't change as much as you'd like to imagine. The 80's were pretty wild..pre-AIDS...pretty much everyone I knew was already knocked up when they got marriedSo if we analyze that we can safely say that I was right when I said my opinion is that all women are, lets be nice and just say easy. Your point is that they didn't JUST become easy but that they were ALWAYS easy. Its a point that I agree with, god bless 'em. :highfive::stirpot:

minnesotamom
03-15-08, 07:54 AM
So if we analyze that we can safely say that I was right when I said my opinion is that all women are, lets be nice and just say easy. Your point is that they didn't JUST become easy but that they were ALWAYS easy. Its a point that I agree with, god bless 'em. :highfive::stirpot:

So the men had nothing to do with it? The men were innocent victims? Is that what you're saying? There's a HOARD of seductive women roaming the earth looking for prey..and poor men, who want no part of it, are drug screaming and kicking off to their lairs where they become their love slaves whose only purpose is to serve their needs before they discard them like yesterdays sliced cheese wrappers.

If a woman sleeps with a man she loves..she's easy? What about the man..doesn't that make him equally easy?

So what you are saying then is ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE EASY. Yup, I'll agree with that.

You know the whole tone of this thread is disturbing. Anyone who thinks it's OK to blanketly HATE half the population because they're one sex or another has issues. We live in a time where violence against women is epidemic. The leading cause of death for pregnant women is murder. It's constantly on the news...some woman is out hiking..or sleeping on a sofa..and she's attacked, brutalized and murdered. As a parent of two daughters, it terrifies me to know that there are men out there who hate and devalue them simply because they exist. Anyone who has daughters, or sisters or a mother needs to sit up and take notice of this.

There is nothing more to be said. If you have such anger and hatred issues..then you need professional help. It is not OK for you to hate me or any of the people that I love because you are emotionally unequipped to deal with it.

Destroyer
03-15-08, 03:23 PM
You know the whole tone of this thread is disturbing. Anyone who thinks it's OK to blanketly HATE half the population because they're one sex or another has issues. We live in a time where violence against women is epidemic. The leading cause of death for pregnant women is murder. It's constantly on the news...some woman is out hiking..or sleeping on a sofa..and she's attacked, brutalized and murdered. As a parent of two daughters, it terrifies me to know that there are men out there who hate and devalue them simply because they exist. Anyone who has daughters, or sisters or a mother needs to sit up and take notice of this.

You COMPLETELY misinterpreted this whole thing. There is a difference between thinking women are easy and hating women. I never said I hate anyone and YOU labeled ME a hater who is violent. I dont hate women, for crying out loud I have a daughter and wife that I love very much. I actually appreciated the fact they were easy before I got married. I'll tell you what though, I keep seeing women cheat on husbands, fiancees's, boyfriends all the time. Right now I'm dealing with my best bud whose wife is cheating on him. My cousin got divorced last year because his friend and his wife were getting it on. I come in here and see Dope's thread and this one plus I remember the painful ordeals I went through before I got married with other relationships. You are right in the fact that men cheat too and we are sluts by and large but I dont see things as being equal. I think a woman cheating on a man is worse than a man cheating on a woman and I admit that doesn't come out sounding good and I dont condone it either but its a point of view. I suppose the respectful thing to do BEFORE cheating on someone is to at least dump their ass and leave them first.

ted tcb
03-15-08, 04:27 PM
Thank god there are still plenty of beautiful, decent, loving, faithful women to be found ... at least in my life.
Not all men are sluts ... some of us actually appreciate the women in our lives and try to be role models for our children.
This thread has turned into a sad commentary on the human condition.
I find encouragement, though, in reading Minnesota's comments.
There are classy, powerful women out there who are committed to their spouses and families.
A few bottom feeding cheats do not represent their entire gender ... if that is truly your experience, then
its time to find a better class of people to share your life with.

RightTurn
03-15-08, 07:57 PM
I think a woman cheating on a man is worse than a man cheating on a woman...

OK, exactly HOW does that work? Geesh. A cheater is a cheater.

Destroyer
03-15-08, 11:52 PM
OK, exactly HOW does that work? It probably doesn't...............

dkozloski
03-16-08, 12:12 AM
It's called the double standard. It's been around forever. Reference Bill Clinton.

Destroyer
03-16-08, 12:14 AM
A few bottom feeding cheats do not represent their entire gender ... if that is truly your experience, then
its time to find a better class of people to share your life with.You are right, I should have put in more in the 95(ish)% rate. I think I've lucked out with my wife but at this stage in life she'd lose alot if she left or betrayed me and that would not work to her advantage. Most women can be manipulated easily into submission. Just start making their man look bad and give them a shoulder to cry on about all their troubles and its all too easy. I dont hate women but they seriously need to get their emotions straight. A few years ago had a buddy that was going out with a girl for 2 years and then out of nowhere she breaks up with him. Why?. She went on a trip with her sister and her sisters boyfriend cause my bud cancelled on them. Her sister's boyfriend decides to bring one of his buds along for the trip. Long story short, he comes to me with a letter she wrote him telling him she spent the week "falling in love" with her sisters boyfriends friend and that she has to rethink their relationship. WTF?.

I'm happy despite all this crap though. I am happily married with two wonderful kids. I dont dislike or hate women but I do think that they are naiive people that can easily be suckered into submission regardless of whether or not they are married, are getting married or have boyfriends and that just makes a mess of things, it really does. :hide:

nickc50310
03-16-08, 04:42 AM

I agree with Sarah. Cheaters are the scum of the earth. PERIOD!

I am sorry I am in woman hating mode right now. Seriously, there are four women in this world I can stand to be around. I have grown so irritated with their mindless banter. Ironically, my own mother is not even one of the four.

Violence against anyone is bullshit. MM you sit there and complain about violence against women. What makes them so special? There is violence against both genders today that is unacceptable. Why do you ONLY complain against violence against women? Is violence against men ok in your eyes?

PS- I just had to throw two jackasses around the bar because they wanted to fight each other.....

minnesotamom
03-16-08, 06:23 AM
Nick...

Might as well go out, buy a t-shirt that says "I'm Ignorant" than post that last post. Are you SERIOUSLY comparing the problems of drunken idiots brawling to cases of women sleeping on couches..then being drug off, raped brutalized and murdered....SERIOUSLY?..or women who go to apply for a nanny position who are later found dead in a heap in the middle of the weeds (because some guy thought it "would be funny")? SERIOUSLY? Do you want me to go on?

When was the last time you heard about a man going for a walk in the park and then never returning because some strange woman decided it would be fun to rape and torture him. SERIOUSLY...when?

And believe me, the number one cause of death amongst expectant fathers definitely is NOT murder.

Violence and abuse occurs against men..I've known men who were victims of domestic abuse too. Neither is acceptabe. BUT..I guess the reason I focused on the negativity towards women because that's what the posts were about. All women are whores..all women are worthless..over and over. Notice that NOT ONE WOMAN posted back about how all men are evil, worthless because some had cheated on them.

Guess that must just be because men don't cheat?????

nickc50310
03-16-08, 07:35 AM
Nick...

Might as well go out, buy a t-shirt that says "I'm Ignorant" than post that last post. Are you SERIOUSLY comparing the problems of drunken idiots brawling to cases of women sleeping on couches..then being drug off, raped brutalized and murdered....SERIOUSLY?..or women who go to apply for a nanny position who are later found dead in a heap in the middle of the weeds (because some guy thought it "would be funny")? SERIOUSLY? Do you want me to go on?

When was the last time you heard about a man going for a walk in the park and then never returning because some strange woman decided it would be fun to rape and torture him. SERIOUSLY...when?

And believe me, the number one cause of death amongst expectant fathers definitely is NOT murder.

Violence and abuse occurs against men..I've known men who were victims of domestic abuse too. Neither is acceptabe. BUT..I guess the reason I focused on the negativity towards women because that's what the posts were about. All women are whores..all women are worthless..over and over. Notice that NOT ONE WOMAN posted back about how all men are evil, worthless because some had cheated on them.

Guess that must just be because men don't cheat?????

PLEASE. All people on this earth are subject to violence. Men have violence committed against them just as much as women. It is in different ways for sure but it is still violence. That was the point of my post.

Men do cheat but not as much as women anymore.

I was the victim of domestic violence. You want to know why? Because I am a good man and did not care to harm my girlfriend. I could have EASILY stomped a mudhole on her ass. The only reason she did it is because she knew I wouldnt hit her back. However, I have a new rule- hit me like youre a man and your going to get your ass kicked like I would a man. :thepan:

minnesotamom
03-16-08, 11:01 AM
Well, again..everyone has their heartbreaks and everyone has a story..and it's up to you to decide if it's going to make you bitter and angry.

One of my daughters, when she was 15, was hanging out with a friend. A neighbor of her friends pulled her into his storage shed and tried to rape her. Luckily her friend saved her before he did. I can't even begin to describe the feelings I felt when I found out..and when I saw the bruises on her wrists from where he'd pinned her down..and everywhere else from where she struggled to get away from him and the gouges on her breasts from his nails.
We filed charges, but I'm sure he was absolutely overjoyed that the county dropped them a couple of months after she died. Ironically, she passed away on the night after his first court appearance.
Weeks later, as I was sorting through her stuff (she left her room a mess) I found her diary. One of her last entries was about what happened to her..and how she had forgiven him. Wanted him punished..but had forgiven him.

She didn't hate all guys after that..she didn't even hate him..she forgave and moved on...

CadillacGurl
03-16-08, 11:34 AM

I disagree with that statement. I believe its even 50/50. All of my boyfriends (excluding Jason to my knowledge) cheated on me. Some have given me the most messed up answers why they did it. One admitted because I wouldn't have sex with him, we were 16 years old!!! Another one was because in the 3 weeks we had been together, I wouldn't give him a BJ. How do you thing that made me feel? I wouldn't "put out" so they found another girl to do it for them... just sickens me to think about it. I have been in an extremely abusive relationship and thankfully I got out of it. He cheated on me since I wouldn't have sex with him too. I heard he's in jail now since he beat his new gf to death. I never asked to be cheated on or abused. I was a good kid and sadly I was taken advantage of.

Nick I know you have been cheated on and I'm sorry about that. But you need to realize other people have been too including women. Seriously, Nick tone it down.

After reading about what happen to MNmom's daughter, I am extremely sorry you had that happen. I have had really close girl friends of mine who have been raped. But honestly what angers me is the people saying the deserved it. No one deserves that pain and the scars to live with for the rest of their life.

ted tcb
03-16-08, 12:37 PM
MM, I'm truly sorry to hear about your daughter's untimely passing.
As a parent of two lovely daughters, I cannot fathom your loss, I can only express my condolences.

The above mentioned archaic, ill informed, sweeping generalizations regarding women are truly depressing.
I thought statements like, "Men do cheat but not as much as women anymore", or
"they are naiive (sic) people that can easily be suckered into submission" went out with the
suffrage movement of the 19th century.
There is a wanton lack of respect for women exhibited in this thread ... a damn shame.
Those that have had bad experiences with the opposite gender have tainted, chauvinistic
opinions that hardly represent all of humanity.
Utterly ridiculous tripe.

minnesotamom
03-16-08, 01:11 PM
As a parent of two lovely daughters, I cannot fathom your loss, I can only express my condolences.

The above mentioned archaic, ill informed, sweeping generalizations regarding women are truly depressing.
"they are naiive (sic) people that can easily be suckered into submission" went out with the
There is a wanton lack of respect for women exhibited in this thread ... a damn shame.
Those that have had bad experiences with the opposite gender have tainted, chauvinistic

Thanks Ted. It hasn't been easy. She was a good kid, sweet and loving with a heart of gold.

and well said.

Nobody should blanketly categorize anyone because of the actions of a few.

RightTurn
03-16-08, 01:14 PM

Nick--you know I love ya, but that statement is wrong on many levels. The sad truth is, the general decline in morals is appalling and it takes two to tango.

Ted, excellent post. Your wife and daughters are very lucky.

MinnesotaMom--I'm so sorry to hear of your daughter's death. My sincerest condolences to you.

minnesotamom
03-16-08, 01:36 PM
It's interesting. I talked to my daughters about this today. My oldest is 23 and was an honors student..and still hangs around mostly with her high school and college friends that were all top-notch students. She knows of girls who have cheated, but thinks BY FAR men are worse. Then I talked to my 17 year old..she is also an honors student..but has more of a mixed set of friends. Actually a lot of her friends are in the "alternative" program..more "party girls" than her sister's friends. And she said the opposite..more of her girl friends are cheating.
I asked them both, separately if they ever thought they would do something like that...both of them said the same thing "no, I have too much self-respect to act like that"
So maybe that's the key..maybe it's not so much a problem of good/evil as it is people with little self-respect simply making bad choices.
Nik, I'm proud of you for having enough self-respect to get out of those relationships. You definitely deserve to be treated better than that.

nickc50310
03-16-08, 03:06 PM
MM, Im sorry to hear of your daughter. I can not even imagine how that would feel. The kid that did that to her should have been strung up. Pure evil like that needs to be exterminated. If I was your daugthers father that kid would have got a beating that would have messed him up for life and the jail time done would be worth it to teach the kid a lesson.

Maybe I have been a bit harsh. I respect RT a lot and value her wisdom. Men probably do cheat just as much as women and it is just as disgusting. The morals in our nation are quickly going right down the toilet for both genders.

minnesotamom
03-16-08, 03:52 PM
Thank you, Nick.
You know, there are times when I do think about him..and would really like to see him get his just rewards. I know Alyssa really wanted to make sure that he never did it again to other girls. But all-in-all, we have a pretty crappy judicial system. I don't know what became of him. My hope is that he learned a lesson. I truly do believe that the universe has a checks and balances system..and that good is rewarded...eventually..and evil is also rewarded..eventually..sort of a karma thing. I know someday he will pay..as will the women who hurt you. It really is better, healthier, for us to learn to let go of it..otherwise it just drags us down.

dkozloski
03-16-08, 06:57 PM
As far as spousal abuse goes. Any recent study shows that it is very nearly 50:50 men and women. The men obviously do better with their fists and the women even it up with weapons. Men also have the additional problem of admitting that their wife got the better of them; this can be a severe psychological issue. An examination of the local police blotter reveals that the female weapon of choice is either a knife or a telephone with the occasional firearm or liquor bottle. Anybody that lets their spouse pound on them more than once needs to smarten up. The women's groups like to call it an all male problem but the science doesn't back them up. Women who instigate the violence don't always win but it doesn't seem to stop them from trying. When it's all said and done, the real victims are the kids who have to stand there and watch brainless adults duke it out over stupid issues. This stuff is fueled by booze and drugs nearly 100% of the time. The argument starts over money issues that were probably brought about by stupid expenditures on drugs, booze, and cigarettes.

Destroyer
03-16-08, 09:52 PM
One of my daughters, when she was 15, was hanging out with a friend. A neighbor of her friends pulled her into his storage shed and tried to rape her. Luckily her friend saved her before he did. I can't even begin to describe the feelings I felt when I found out..and when I saw the bruises on her wrists from where he'd pinned her down..and everywhere else from where she struggled to get away from him and the gouges on her breasts from his nails.
We filed charges, but I'm sure he was absolutely overjoyed that the county dropped them a couple of months after she died. Ironically, she passed away on the night after his first court appearance.
Weeks later, as I was sorting through her stuff (she left her room a mess) I found her diary. One of her last entries was about what happened to her..and how she had forgiven him. Wanted him punished..but had forgiven him.

She didn't hate all guys after that..she didn't even hate him..she forgave and moved on...
That is a tradgedy far from what most in here can imagine. Loosing a child has just got to be the worse thing that can ever happen. I'm sorry.

xshrpshtr
03-16-08, 10:46 PM
MM. I am the father of 2 teenage daughters and one son. My daughters recently went to live with thier idiot mother in Vegas. I fear daily a call about someone harming one of my daughters. I fear more that my exwife will not tell me of an incident for fear of what I would do. I am sick to death hearing your story. I am positive I am not stable enough to endure such a horror. My retribution would be swift, violent and total. I am completely confident there is no amount of security what could protect any person who harmed one of my children.

I can not pretend to understand your grief. There is no greater pain than that of a parent out living thier child. I fear every day that which you have been forced to endure. I have no words for this tragedy.

minnesotamom
03-16-08, 11:37 PM
MM. I am the father of 2 teenage daughters and one son. My daughters recently went to live with thier idiot mother in Vegas. I fear daily a call about someone harming one of my daughters. I fear more that my exwife will not tell me of an incident for fear of what I would do. I am sick to death hearing your story. I am positive I am not stable enough to endure such a horror. My retribution would be swift, violent and total. I am completely confident there is no amount of security what could protect any person who harmed one of my children.

I can not pretend to understand your grief. There is no greater pain than that of a parent out living thier child. I fear every day that which you have been forced to endure. I have no words for this tragedy.

As parents, we try so hard to protect them..it is devastating when you fail. She was epileptic. One night she had a seizure in her sleep and died peacefully. Your life is always different afterwards. I guess part of you dies with them

Thanks for the condolences.

93DevilleUSMC
03-16-08, 11:40 PM
MM, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter.

I'm a little late on this thread, but here's how I see it: You have sex pushed from being scared to being recreational. How long do you think it's going to be before both men and women see each other as sex objects?

Guys want to blame women, women want to blame guys. The fact is, both men and women ruin relationships, and screw them up royally.

This whole thing of labeling men as rapists and abusers of women simply has to go. Not all of us do that, and I flat out dare anyone to accuse me of that to my face.

As far as women are concerned, most of the ones I know would never cheat, and are anything but easy. Yes, you have some who hardly qualify as human beings, but that's a personality disorder, not a gender disorder.

minnesotamom
03-17-08, 12:14 AM
MM, I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter.

I'm a little late on this thread, but here's how I see it: You have sex pushed from being scared to being recreational. How long do you think it's going to be before both men and women see each other as sex objects?

Guys want to blame women, women want to blame guys. The fact is, both men and women ruin relationships, and screw them up royally.

This whole thing of labeling men as rapists and abusers of women simply has to go. Not all of us do that, and I flat out dare anyone to accuse me of that to my face.

As far as women are concerned, most of the ones I know would never cheat, and are anything but easy. Yes, you have some who hardly qualify as human beings, but that's a personality disorder, not a gender disorder.

Good points, but I do want to make sure that I make it perfectly clear that I, nor anyone from what I can tell, are labeling ALL men as anything. In fact, I did keep stressing that it is wrong to label an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. However, there is a definite and undeniable huge problem with violence towards women in this country..and my belief is that it, at least in part, stems from women being devalued as human beings. It does seem like every night on the news there's another story about a woman who has been kidnapped and murdered.
It was upsetting to me to see how many young men had such seething hatred towards women. And actually a bit of a surprise. Blanket statements about how all women are evil skanky whores..devalues all of us.

93DevilleUSMC
03-17-08, 12:22 AM
Good points, but I do want to make sure that I make it perfectly clear that I, nor anyone from what I can tell, are labeling ALL men as anything. In fact, I did keep stressing that it is wrong to label an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. However, there is a definite and undeniable huge problem with violence towards women in this country..and my belief is that it, at least in part, stems from women being devalued as human beings. It does seem like every night on the news there's another story about a woman who has been kidnapped and murdered.
It was upsetting to me to see how many young men had such seething hatred towards women. And actually a bit of a surprise. Blanket statements about how all women are evil skanky whores..devalues all of us.

I didn't mean you, I meant those people whom I have heard blanket labelling, male or female.

As for the men committing these violent acts against women, they are only men because of their anatomy.

xshrpshtr
03-17-08, 02:53 AM
I'm telling you now. SOME people WILL kill a person who harms thier child. These worms who go around roughing up women get away with it because society allows it. I for one can tell you. Every once in a while you will come across the wrong family and you will lose your funny little smirk. Like the little punk bitch who roughed up MM's daughter. Some dumb bastard is going to regret tangling with my daughters. I can promise that.

Gearheaad43
03-19-08, 11:29 AM
And so...... Life goes on....

MM.. Truly sad to hear about what happened to your daughter. I'm sure she is safe from all now. I have two young daughters (4, 5 1/5) And if anything happened to them I'd shudder to think what I would do.......

I'm sure xshrpshtr could put a bullet in someone's head from 2000 yards....

The things some do make us all look bad.

xshrpshtr
03-19-08, 01:11 PM
I'm an ex propaintballer not an ex sniper...I would prefer a close encounter with multiple targets mixed cover.

AMGoff
03-19-08, 01:41 PM
I remember some time ago, we decided I would start paying the bills for a while for whatever reason. One day, the phone bills came in and I started looking through them... there were all these calls on the wife's phone and the home phone to a number I was completely unfamiliar with - every day, multiple times a day, and more importantly always times when I wasn't around. To make things worse, an old friend from school had recently went through something similar, so that only compounded the situation... so many things were going through my head. I decided the best thing to do was to just confront her about it, we had always been brutally honest with each other, so if something were up and I flat out asked, she would tell me. So I paced around for a while, went out to the garage, started rearranging things for no good reason for the sheer sake of killing time... then the garage door opened and there she was - back from shopping...

She had this big smile on her face, said "Hi Hon...," kissed me on the cheek and went inside. I had planned to be all calm and collective about it, but as I followed suit I said, "Ohh... Don't you 'hi hon' me!" I confronted her about everything... she just stood there, took her phone out of her purse and handed it to me, then told me to go in and dial that number - so I did.
It starts to ring and before I knew it.....

My phone starts ringing... I forgot that I had gotten a new cell number a few weeks prior! After that, she merely patted me on my head and continued putting the groceries away...

Moral of the story - Always let the wife pay the bills.

minnesotamom
03-19-08, 02:09 PM
I remember some time ago, we decided I would start paying the bills for a while for whatever reason. One day, the phone bills came in and I started looking through them... there were all these calls on the wife's phone and the home phone to a number I was completely unfamiliar with - every day, multiple times a day, and more importantly always times when I wasn't around. To make things worse, an old friend from school had recently went through something similar, so that only compounded the situation... so many things were going through my head. I decided the best thing to do was to just confront her about it, we had always been brutally honest with each other, so if something were up and I flat out asked, she would tell me. So I paced around for a while, went out to the garage, started rearranging things for no good reason for the sheer sake of killing time... then the garage door opened and there she was - back from shopping...

She had this big smile on her face, said "Hi Hon...," kissed me on the cheek and went inside. I had planned to be all calm and collective about it, but as I followed suit I said, "Ohh... Don't you 'hi hon' me!" I confronted her about everything... she just stood there, took her phone out of her purse and handed it to me, then told me to go in and dial that number - so I did.

My phone starts ringing... I forgot that I had gotten a new cell number a few weeks prior! After that, she merely patted me on my head and continued putting the groceries away...

Great story..and good advice:histeric:

Chicano-Mexicano
03-19-08, 02:12 PM

Thats a Good moral. :D

xshrpshtr
03-19-08, 03:43 PM
BEAUTY!

I check my info before I accuse. Your story made me laugh though! ROFL

NOT ON MY WATCH
03-19-08, 05:07 PM
Thanks for posting this - really funny!!!

Gearheaad43
03-20-08, 02:51 PM
Ha ha AMGolf..... But.. Sorry.. I'm going to continue paying the bills cuz if I were to hand it all over to the wife, I would find myself being evicted in about 6 months.... She has no restraint at all when it comes to MONEY....:thepan::thepan: