: Where to price Maggie from...

faylix
03-13-08, 08:08 PM
Well eff it. I'm im in the market for a larger hood I'm in the market for a maggie.

Tybrne seems to be down... whats up? Which supporting vendor should i turn too?

(what should i expect to shell out for install?)

heavymetals
03-13-08, 08:12 PM
You don't need to change the hood to fit a maggie.

Call Luke.

faylix
03-13-08, 08:19 PM
psssh. I know a maggie will fit under at stock hood.

But If my pants (hood) is gonna bulge, I don't want it to be all air when a lil laddy goes to feel it.

rand49er
03-13-08, 10:23 PM
If you get good vibes from a seller, going used will save you some bucks ... at least a couple of G's.

BTW, I wouldn't let a "laddy" anywhere near my "bulge." :rolleyes:

OldRoadDawg
03-13-08, 11:27 PM
Is this one still for sale?
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3562&sort=1&cat=23&page=2

faylix
03-13-08, 11:46 PM
If you get good vibes from a seller, going used will save you some bucks ... at least a couple of G's.

BTW, I wouldn't let a "laddy" anywhere near my "bulge." :rolleyes:

Just killing myself today. psssh. :alchi:

nikon
03-13-08, 11:47 PM
Damn you and chris are getting blowers...I better hurry up with the spray so I can keep woupin ya :p

faylix
03-13-08, 11:47 PM
Is this one still for sale?
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3562&sort=1&cat=23&page=2

Seems like from a long time ago...

I have an 06 anyway... how different are they?

CTSV_Rob
03-14-08, 12:16 AM
90mm TB verses a 78mm TB. I would get the one for the 90MM throttle body and I think I may hold out for the Gen 6. Still thinking about it and I need to call the guys at Magnuson to discuss the details.

Xplicit Racing Design
03-14-08, 11:21 AM
tried to respond to your PM but inbox was full.......clear er out and ill resend!!

trukk
03-14-08, 11:28 AM
Bigger hood? Get a Kenne Bell. Be a Trail Blazer! (guinea pig)

-Chris

faylix
03-14-08, 11:44 AM
tried to respond to your PM but inbox was full.......clear er out and ill resend!!

Done! Resend!

RodSmith32
03-14-08, 12:52 PM
I would give the guys at Magnuson a call. They are very helpful, I have received nothing but great service from them :worship:

atdeneve
03-14-08, 02:18 PM
90mm TB verses a 78mm TB. I would get the one for the 90MM throttle body and I think I may hold out for the Gen 6. Still thinking about it and I need to call the guys at Magnuson to discuss the details.

Rob, I know you've been lookin at the Gen 6 for quite some time now. You have any idea when it's set to release? Do they have a date yet?

csp3000
03-14-08, 11:29 PM
Rob, I know you've been lookin at the Gen 6 for quite some time now. You have any idea when it's set to release? Do they have a date yet?

I talked to the guys at Magnuson and the gen 6 as that was the route I wanted to go at first but it wont be avaiable untill about a year for the LS6 I didnt ask about the LS2 though.

csp3000
03-14-08, 11:31 PM
Damn you and chris are getting blowers...I better hurry up with the spray so I can keep woupin ya :p

Hmmmm, well lets not forget about the heads and cams that are coming as well.:thumbsup: Oh and the direct port in about 3 months...:stirpot:

Luna.
03-15-08, 03:37 PM
If you're looking to purchase a new maggie, I wouldn't waste my time calling Magnason. They are almost always higher than distributors.

CTSV_Rob
03-15-08, 03:48 PM
I talked to the guys at Magnuson and the gen 6 as that was the route I wanted to go at first but it wont be avaiable untill about a year for the LS6 I didnt ask about the LS2 though.
I wonder why it's taking so long, they already have a working unit on a 09 V and I have heard that they have put it on a truck already as well.

Seems like the hard parts are done, did they say what the delay is? Is it the Tune?

The Gen 6 design is veeeeery similar to the Kenny bell so I'm sure it would work well on our cars.

Been too busy to contact Magnuson but I will sometime soon and I will post what I hear.