: Is this real or not? Will it save at the pump?

LFTW8S
03-13-08, 04:01 PM
Click on the link or paste it and let me know your feedback. Thanks

http://www.thegassecret.com/index.html?zedo=ZZf379776Za391979Zg172Zw22Zm30Zc75 6000001,756000001Zs1Zi1ZZ

hcvone
03-13-08, 05:02 PM
I have tried many wonder gas products like the magnets on the fuel lines, the t-body spacers, the torando(sp) fuel additives and never saw any gains, I wanted to after spending money, and after my last Escalade exploded in my garage I am not putting anything but gas in the tank. :)

dciliberti
03-17-08, 11:56 AM
I have tried many wonder gas products like the magnets on the fuel lines, the t-body spacers, the torando(sp) fuel additives and never saw any gains, I wanted to after spending money, and after my last Escalade exploded in my garage I am not putting anything but gas in the tank. :)

Exploded in your garage??????????? Lets hear the story

hcvone
03-17-08, 01:26 PM
I posted it when it happened last year in Oct, my newer 07' was 31 days old and had 897 miles on it, we went to go out in the morning, turned the key and kaboom, truck jumped in the air and that was it, made the loudest noise I ever heard, called the dealer Monday, this happened on a Sunday, and they sent up a flat bed, it had to be ok'd by GM because it was over 100 miles away. Turned out it was a defected valve, the same valve used by the LS7 engine, there were 116 bad ones, mine was one of them, the broken valve took out the piston and bent the crank, they offered to repair the truck, told them I wanted a new one, a few weeks later I had a new one, they even paid me for my front side windows that I had tinted, GM treated me VERY WELL.

caddycruiser
03-17-08, 06:22 PM
Suffice it to say...there is NOTHING in the way of a module, magnet, spacer, etc. that will ever improve mileage. The only ways to ever do that are first and foremost your driving style, then things like tuning/programming, exhaust and intake improvements, etc. all of which themselves only can make hairline improvements if anything at all.

Basically, you bought an Escalade fully knowing of the gas, so deal with it and try to conserve in your driving as much as you can, or sell it.

It still amazes me the amount of people who find these things all over the internet and don't just blink an eye...but read on, ask, etc. All worthless scams, but so easy to apparently get people with them...almost makes you want to be on the other side;)