: Leaseing A 08 EXT for 24mo's Whats your payments? Need Help

larry_chip
03-12-08, 03:34 PM
hi guys, i havent been on here in a few years, i sold my 03 ext in 05 but now im leaseing a 08 Ext black/black nav 22's loaded, i'm getting it for 2300 total out of pocket including first payment $795 a mo for 24 mos

how is that deal? its about the best deal i've found in the tri state area, or can i get a better deal some wheres else? i have a black/black 07 suburban now so i really wanted the white/tan ext but they only have the black/black

please help out guys, Thanks.

pontillac
03-12-08, 03:42 PM
sounds good to me...i pay 929 a month for a 39 month lease..unless i am getting hammered of course...where are you located?..i bought mine in new jersey

caddycruiser
03-12-08, 04:26 PM
i have a black/black 07 suburban now so i really wanted the white/tan ext but they only have the black/black

Not sure on the pricing, but with a BRAND NEW vehicle that is not hard to come by...you should easily be able to get those same numbers and exactly the colors & options you want. If one particular dealer doesn't have it on the lot, they should willingly offer to locate and swap in one from another that is exactly what you want.

For a $55k+ truck, never, ever "settle" on color and things when getting what you want is not an issue. I'd go for the same lease deal, but on a white diamond/cashmere truck they can swap in from another dealer...or just simply go to another dealer that has that already, and tell them to match the deal and you'll do it there.

GM-4-LIFE
03-12-08, 05:17 PM
hi guys, i havent been on here in a few years, i sold my 03 ext in 05 but now im leaseing a 08 Ext black/black nav 22's loaded, i'm getting it for 2300 total out of pocket including first payment $795 a mo for 24 mos

how is that deal? its about the best deal i've found in the tri state area, or can i get a better deal some wheres else? i have a black/black 07 suburban now so i really wanted the white/tan ext but they only have the black/black

Call Scott Pratt at Superior Cadillac and you will be surprised at the payment amount. I sure as *!it was!

SG

TSS
03-12-08, 05:46 PM

Sounds good.

hcvone
03-12-08, 06:43 PM
Larry, nice of you to come back, welcome back. :)

CadillacGrillz
03-12-08, 09:04 PM
i used to pay 2000 each month but dont really remember for how much time it was

scroitoru
03-20-08, 06:08 PM
Call Scott Pratt at Superior Cadillac and you will be surprised at the payment amount. I sure as *!it was!

SG

but that guy is in Michigan. Does he deliver to other states?

jrs05caddyext
03-20-08, 07:00 PM
but that guy is in Michigan. Does he deliver to other states?

I believe he can drop ship them @ your local dealership.