: Looking installing a stock CTS V exhaust

patkellytanner
03-12-08, 03:40 AM
I have a 2005 3.6L and I am looking at installing a CTS V stock exhaust. If anyone has one in good shape and willing to work with me to get it shipped I would give you $100. Any advice on the installation from previous experience would also be helpful. My other choice will be to purchase a new MagnaFlow system.

Naf
03-12-08, 03:54 AM
you can have mine if you want...But shippin is gonna be a little more the 100$...

You can have mine for the cats back, i will have only a little over 1000miles on mine by the time i get it off

PM me and i will get you a cost

blow03ss
03-12-08, 09:02 AM
where were you at I have 2 of them

korizzle
03-12-08, 01:16 PM
i've got one in southern california

SkullV
03-12-08, 04:24 PM
I have one in Munster, Indiana.

mbiker97_old
03-12-08, 09:46 PM
There is a FAQ on cadillacfaq about installing the v exhaust on a standard CTS IIRC.

found it

http://cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/vexh-base/index.html

Anyone closer then Indiana (like MI) with a stock exhaust laying around. I want to cut out the resonator and add some cutouts, but need a stocker around.

MauiV
03-12-08, 10:19 PM
I left mine on the floor of the guy that did my install. It wouldnt fit in the trunk.

patkellytanner
03-13-08, 12:00 AM
I am located in Saskatchewan and can be reached at patkellytanner@shaw.ca For shipping the exhaust will need to marked (scribed) and then cut into sections, I am currently pricing out the most cost effective shipping method. USPS will only allow a 46" x 46" package:helpless:. When it arrives I will reweld the cut sections according to marks. I am still hopefull I can find one in Western Canada and just pick it up. Thanks for the installation advice.