: New England Summernationals!

CADDYBLACK99
05-21-04, 08:49 AM
Hi Folks!
Here is the link to the website. If you are in the NE area you will like this show. I go every year (and have been since it started). Lots of nice cars and activities.

http://www.summernationals.com/

If there is interest maybe we can meet up with other members.
Paul

90devilleguy
05-23-04, 11:37 PM
Hi Folks!
Here is the link to the website. If you are in the NE area you will like this show. I go every year (and have been since it started). Lots of nice cars and activities.

http://www.summernationals.com/

If there is interest maybe we can meet up with other members.
Paul

hey man i'll be up there on that saturday with my car, i plan on entering it with my friends,plus by that time i'll have my rims. and show it off.:) do you enter your car in the show paul? lemme know

RBraczyk
05-24-04, 06:47 AM
WTF is it? I'll show up if i can. You won't miss my truck.

robrr2000
05-26-04, 10:37 PM
I'm there..

Steville
05-29-04, 02:18 PM
I will see everyone on the strip, 90 black seville

RBraczyk
05-29-04, 03:21 PM
I've never been. How big is the actual show?

90devilleguy
05-30-04, 01:04 AM
I've never been. How big is the actual show?
it's 4 days long so there's usually about 3000 to 4000 cars total for the 4 days.

T_Dogg8
06-07-04, 12:01 PM
wow. that looks cool. i have a '69 corvette convertible with a 427 big block and side pipes. i would love to take that too it, but it won't be ready by then. but what about my escalade?? is there a class for that?? it's not much, but i like to enter shows, even if i don't win. i think it's more fun than just showing up.

CADDYBLACK99
06-07-04, 05:09 PM
Looks like we have some interest. As we get closer to the show we can figure out how many members will be there. Then we can set up a place and time to get together and meet each other. I may be there in a 02' Z06 :shhh: but my Caddy will be cruzin around all 4 day's.

Paul :cool:

90devilleguy
06-08-04, 02:17 AM
i got some bad news paul, my caddy got broken into and now i have to get it fixed up,they stole my stereo system,and busted my door lock,ignition and steering column so, i don't know if i'm gonna have a car then during the nationals,plus i wanted to buy rims and since this happened and i have to pay a deductible i can't afford getting the rims,so i probably won't enter the nationals,but i will probably be up there with friends and stuff so i'll look out for you in your z06,or the caddy,lemme know your plans still.

CADDYBLACK99
06-08-04, 07:54 AM
Sorry to hear of your break in. Some people just don't respect others property. I will post updates as we get closer.

Paul

T_Dogg8
06-08-04, 07:57 AM
yeah.....keep us posted and let me know if i could enter my escalade without looking out of place.

Raze
06-08-04, 10:18 AM
Wow, I didn't realize it's right in Worcester, MA. I may have to show up in my ETC now since it's a nice 45 min up the road...

CADDYBLACK99
06-09-04, 12:37 PM
T-Dogg8

There are always plenty of SUV class vehicles. Pretty much anything goes!
If you are going to register do it as early as possible. Check room availability soon (may be a crap shoot at this point). If you have to stay out of town PM me with what you find I'll advise what is good and what you might not like.

Paul

T_Dogg8
06-09-04, 12:47 PM
ok...cool. i just found out last night i might not be able to go. but hopefully i'll know for sure real soon.

CADDYBLACK99
06-28-04, 07:20 AM
Who will be there? Lets try to get together. Tell us which days you will be there. I'm in town all week and can meet almost anytime. We can set up a place to meet somewhere in the downtown area.
Paul

robrr2000
06-28-04, 10:55 AM
I'm 15 min. down the road.. so I'll be there, just let me know time and place.

90devilleguy
06-28-04, 07:15 PM
i'm am going to definetly be there on friday over at the park with my friends look for me in the afternoon time.i'm trying to get saturday off right now but i don't know yet, hey paul are you still going to bring that Z06 you said earlier in a thread?when your up at the park look for a white 85 monte carlo,black hood, toyota tacoma light blue,purple 1969 mustang fastback,and a 1957 bel air dark blue probably all sittin together at the show,i'll be with them.

RBraczyk
06-28-04, 08:21 PM
I may go saturday. All depends. I'll be with my old man though.

CADDYBLACK99
07-01-04, 09:39 AM
Thanks guys for the response.

Rob, you sound like you know the city so I'll let you know when and where. Do you want to suggest a place? ( I'm thinking behind the Courtyard Marriott on Grove street. A lot of show cars stay at the hotel and there is a parking lot behind the hotel on Prescott street)

90deville, sorry no Z06 he will be out of town for the weekend! I'll be looking for you and your friends at the park!

RB I'll be at the park on Sat.

Anyone else?

90devilleguy
07-01-04, 01:35 PM
yeah change of plans i'll only be there on friday,but i'll look for you at the park or i'm sure you'll find me there with my friends.

paulgallen
03-06-05, 01:45 PM
I now the city too I work in Worcester! I will be there, may be all 4 days!! Keep me posted!
Paul