: Pics of my Lade in Japan

CaddieJapan
03-08-08, 05:12 AM
Been posting up here and there for a few weeks. I want to thank the forum for allot for info I've learned about the truck thus far. Got my Zaino coming out here thanks to HCVONE. Few mods, thus far include t-rex grill, tint(came that way), 24 inch Stings, chrome mirror covers, corsa touring exhaust ordered, and new sound system going in 2 weeks from now, new headlights ordered, new 3rd brake light(current one dim on one side) and vinyl ESCALADE 3rd brake light cover on the way as well. Other than that, its a nice truck as is. Again many thanks to all.

hcvone
03-08-08, 07:14 AM
Nice looking truck, very clean. :)

JD001249
03-08-08, 09:03 AM
Very good looking truck. Keep us posted as to the exhaust, I am curious if it will increase you gas mileage. I am thinking of installing the Volant exhaust on mine.

DLE
03-08-08, 02:03 PM
Wow, VERY clean and nice looking truck. Great job! :thumbsup:

I love the grill. Not very fond of the mirror covers though, but hey, its your truck and if you like it, thats all that matters!

It looks clean as it is, and once you apply zaino, its going to be ready for a car show. :)

Rolex
03-08-08, 05:38 PM
I'll bet that thing turns some heads in Japan. You've got a very nice looking Lade my friend. :thumbsup:

CaddieJapan
03-08-08, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the compliments gentlemen. A few more mods to come and I'm done, not going too over the top with it.

widowdaballa
03-21-08, 04:30 AM
Very nice bro! I like the rims alot! Do the chicks dig the lacs over there!?

Btw, what is Zaino?