: For Those Aware Of Me Murphyg

Murphyg
03-08-08, 03:45 AM
Without out a doubt.. those that know of me; Are quite aware that I can and have been a belligerent poster.
And surely even more so belligerent recentally than my usual.

To those that are aware. I apologize for then, and as well as forthright.

I have been caught off guard no matter how settled I had felt. No matter what I believed could have been dealt to me.

I am sure its not the same as what others have been dealt un-guard. But either....I have....been handed.....dealt.......With something totally unexpected.

And I do apologize to any and all posters/members for any lack of incoherency that has subsided.

Just beginning to again gain my own coherency my self .

Not saying I will not be as belligerent as usual. Just asking for a bit of forgiveness on the incoherent aspect of it all.

I again apologize to all.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-08-08, 11:28 AM
Yeah....about the whole "making more coherent posts" thing.....you're gonna wanna work on that some more. :o

dkozloski
03-08-08, 12:17 PM
Sounds like a drug relapse to me.

urbanski
03-08-08, 12:22 PM

hueterm
03-08-08, 01:30 PM

:alchi:is the most commonly used drug....

urbanski
03-08-08, 01:38 PM
iatl

Spyder
03-08-08, 07:53 PM
Wait...wasn't this thread closed this morning?!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-08-08, 07:54 PM
Someone opened it...... :shh:

Ranger
03-08-08, 08:35 PM
I never noticed it, but hope that all is well now. Best of luck to you.

NOT ON MY WATCH
03-09-08, 05:00 PM

ditto

AlBundy
03-09-08, 06:15 PM
WTF did I miss?:confused:

dkozloski
03-09-08, 07:44 PM
WTF did I miss?:confused:
The boat.

AlBundy
03-09-08, 09:42 PM
The boat.

Good because I wanted to fly anyway.:D

Murphyg
03-15-08, 02:55 AM
I never noticed it, but hope that all is well now. Best of luck to you.

Yes all is well.

Thanx much Ranger

And all was well originally. Was just THE big surprise.

For those that missed the boat... so to repeat.....I'd started a thread a little back on baby names.

I know its not a big deal to be expecting a child. Its just that at the age of (almost) 44. Hey its 43 and a 1/2 eh !!!! Not 44 yet LOL.

Already very settled with 10 year old twins...(Or as they would say ......10 and a 1/2 LOL).......

Feeling comfortable, settled, and planned, as much as one may feel they have for the future of there family. That big surprise has thrown me off a tad bit.

The news to me was absolutely joyful. Accepted fully with no apprehensions whatsoever. I checked my Date Book and Calender. Looked into what I have scheduled for the near future......and it turns out that that I can work that in.
Sure some things will have to be put back a bit. But priorities are priorities.

Anyways. Not drugs. Not alcohol....Have been there and done that. :bonkers:
:BTW......Gotta Say.......On a side note............Really :thepan: Gotta say........... That it really does get tiresome:

(

:alchi:is the most commonly used drug....
when alcohol and or drugs are referred to as someones problem. Im thinkin the problem is with individuals pointing fingers and making assumptions of others when they have no clue whatsoever of whom they are pointing at or talking about. A little reality and mirror check may be in order. You dont know me....I dont know you....And in no way would I attempt to pin some kind of social disease on to another just for the sake of ??????For the sake of what ?????

Maybe just to put someone down I guess. Just for the thrill of labeling another as something. To label another as below what one believes they are above ??? Im guessing ??? I dont know ?? But it is quite tiering. And even more so quite sad :worship:"
Without a doubt its quite derogatory towards another. Quite personal and unjustified. Something that I learned about when I was prepubescent. Call names, point fingers, make judgments, for no reason other than to attempt to be a part of a clique. Sure I was a part of that at one time. But then I grew up and realized that society is society as a whole. And acceptance as well as understanding is what keeps society civilized. We are all human beings. We all have our flaws. But to unjustly label another because they talk different, sound different, look different, express themselves differently....
We are having another child ten years after the twins. And we are going to bring this one up the same way as the twins. To be respectable and courteous, and not degrade others because of there flaws. If you feel they are wrong and or bad then Do Not Interact With Them. But Never Label Any One As Anything.

So that was the side note: Had to add that.....
so back to my reply...............

So thats the easy shyte. Just another kick in the ass of reality.
I do my best when dealin with what life serves me. Through the years, Have learned how to deal with all, and try not have any ride over to others. Best one can anyways. But thats always been when dealing with the low side. When its bad you know how to feel and how to react/deal.

But noticed that even though this is something Im looking forward to.
I have realized I am feeling some stress and concern about it. That there is tension, and I've been broadcasting it.

That Is The Reason For My Apology.
The Reason Why I started This Thread....For Those That Know Of Me.....Belligerent.....Etc....Etc.... :bighead:

44 and goin for more :thumbsup: Is a good time allover again. Just takin a bit to get back in the groove. Really lookin forward to this. Telletubies all over again ......WooooHoooo !!!!
Ya telletubies !!! Thats the stressssssss.....Now I remember :alchi: Oh My God.....LOL................:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy ::bouncy:

Thanx again Ranger. :cool2:

All is good and all is great as it was and shall be......BTW:

What does "iatl" mean ?

dkozloski
03-15-08, 03:21 AM
Yes all is well.

Thanx much Ranger

And all was well originally. Was just THE big surprise.

For those that missed the boat... so to repeat.....I'd started a thread a little back on baby names.

I know its not a big deal to be expecting a child. Its just that at the age of (almost) 44. Hey its 43 and a 1/2 eh !!!! Not 44 yet LOL.

Already very settled with 10 year old twins...(Or as they would say ......10 and a 1/2 LOL).......

Feeling comfortable, settled, and planned, as much as one may feel they have for the future of there family. That big surprise has thrown me off a tad bit.

The news to me was absolutely joyful. Accepted fully with no apprehensions whatsoever. I checked my Date Book and Calender. Looked into what I have scheduled for the near future......and it turns out that that I can work that in.
Sure some things will have to be put back a bit. But priorities are priorities.

Anyways. Not drugs. Not alcohol....Have been there and done that. :bonkers:
:BTW......Gotta Say.......On a side note............Really :thepan: Gotta say........... That it really does get tiresome:

(

when alcohol and or drugs are referred to as someones problem. Im thinkin the problem is with individuals pointing fingers and making assumptions of others when they have no clue whatsoever of whom they are pointing at or talking about. A little reality and mirror check may be in order. You dont know me....I dont know you....And in no way would I attempt to pin some kind of social disease on to another just for the sake of ??????For the sake of what ?????

Maybe just to put someone down I guess. Just for the thrill of labeling another as something. To label another as below what one believes they are above ??? Im guessing ??? I dont know ?? But it is quite tiering. And even more so quite sad :worship:"
Without a doubt its quite derogatory towards another. Quite personal and unjustified. Something that I learned about when I was prepubescent. Call names, point fingers, make judgments, for no reason other than to attempt to be a part of a clique. Sure I was a part of that at one time. But then I grew up and realized that society is society as a whole. And acceptance as well as understanding is what keeps society civilized. We are all human beings. We all have our flaws. But to unjustly label another because they talk different, sound different, look different, express themselves differently....
We are having another child ten years after the twins. And we are going to bring this one up the same way as the twins. To be respectable and courteous, and not degrade others because of there flaws. If you feel they are wrong and or bad then Do Not Interact With Them. But Never Label Any One As Anything.

So that was the side note: Had to add that.....
so back to my reply...............

So thats the easy shyte. Just another kick in the ass of reality.
I do my best when dealin with what life serves me. Through the years, Have learned how to deal with all, and try not have any ride over to others. Best one can anyways. But thats always been when dealing with the low side. When its bad you know how to feel and how to react/deal.

But noticed that even though this is something Im looking forward to.
I have realized I am feeling some stress and concern about it. That there is tension, and I've been broadcasting it.

That Is The Reason For My Apology.
The Reason Why I started This Thread....For Those That Know Of Me.....Belligerent.....Etc....Etc.... :bighead:

44 and goin for more :thumbsup: Is a good time allover again. Just takin a bit to get back in the groove. Really lookin forward to this. Telletubies all over again ......WooooHoooo !!!!
Ya telletubies !!! Thats the stressssssss.....Now I remember :alchi: Oh My God.....LOL................:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy ::bouncy:

Thanx again Ranger. :cool2:

All is good and all is great as it was and shall be......BTW:

What does "iatl" mean ?
The way kids are turning out these days you'd probably be better off with the drug relapse. Congratulations, you rang the bell.

Murphyg
03-15-08, 07:02 AM
Not sure where the drug relapse thing came from.
Im hoping that Ive deleted all I had written previously.

Im assuming when you said; Quote: "YOU"D be better off....."

The "YOU" was a generic thing. Not directed at "me". AND.....Is That Bell Ringin Again ?????

Would love to have chat with you some day loski .;

Will PM you soon. Dont know how soon. But no prob if you get to me first. Tell me what you think. When I read it will do the same. If I send first will do the same. Just tell what is thunk ........................................

minnesotamom
03-15-08, 07:13 AM
I don't think he meant to be derogatory, Murphyg...it was meant as a joke because raising children is so hard. Peace to you, my friend..and congratulations. Children are a joy.

Murphyg
03-15-08, 08:16 AM
Thanx minnmom.

Im sure your right.
But sometimes not too sure.
Best bet would not even reply I guess.

But sometimes things get a little. Is why I posted this. To let know and hope to help relax. Its the community that I feel I am a part of. Try to to be serious civil and understanding.....then get a short that can go either way. Can go the other way if you really really want to think about it. Try to be easy and relaxed. Then get something thrown at ya that needs to be even more than a simple read between the lines.

Hell.......

I started a thread askin bout others ideas for names. And I even requested to please dont bother responding with ridiculous stuff and turn it into a thread about nothing.
But still have some jag off offer the name.....just call IT F#%k Head and carry on.

My wife doesnt come in this site. But she knows that I had asked the other members about it. She knows that the members here are very communal etc....

She was absolutely amazed at that reply. She couldnt believe that anyone would be so crass and disrespectful to even consider saying that. Let alone to actually print it out and post it. Just the fact of thinking and or considering posting it.

So it may have been a joke. But it also may not have.
Either way. When it comes down to a heart felt serious thread. I think that any reply should not need to be considered, analyzed, and scrutinized to decipher the posters intention.

It really blows my mind how so many cannot express what they really feel. So what they do instead is babble out a bunch of crap that could be taken one way or the other. Just play the safe so to speak.......
But what makes it even worse......when they aren't obligated for any reason at all or whatsoever to respond......they will respond anyways. And with the same no definition, choice, or side to the matter. Same kinda figure it out and take it the way you want answer.

And basically just lookin for the "I dont like your reply", reply......

Im just the kinda person that believes; If you dont have anything of merit, or anything constructive to contribute.....then keep out of the way. Dont just jump into things because you feel you need to stand out. Dont just say or do something for the sake of wanting to let everyone know.....Hey Im Here Too.

Be a part of whats going on. Understand whats going on. And be intelligent enough to realize that if your off a bit there may be some criticism. Understand what your doing. Understand what it is your saying. And be able to back up yourself. Do and or say what you are. Know who and what you are and believe it.

Dont just throw yourself out here and expect all and anyone to understand.

Its really that simple. Be as clear as you can be to all your intentions. Cause thats who you are.
I feel Ive been clear. And I responded to others as to the way they have portraid themselves to me.

I will not, have not, and "do not" claim fault because of others indecisions, insecurities, or even just plain manipulative personalities.

You "dont" think he meant. Well I looked at it as though he did mean. Tomato, Tomato. I think, you thunk.

You dont want misinterpretations then be clear. Sure, some times being clear as one can could still be taken on the off side.
But if there isnt even a half assed attempt at clarity towards a simple topic. Then its taken as is.

Sorry if I didnt see any kind of a joke there. If there was and I missed it then I apologize.

It is really that simple. Potato, potato kinda thing. Comes round goes round. reap what you sow.....all those cleaches. Its verbal diarrhea. What comes out of you is you. And your nothing if your not true to what you say.
Your nothing if your not true to your words.

minnesotamom
03-15-08, 08:36 AM
Well, you know..you can't take anything said here too personally. There are thousands of people that belong to this forum. They come from all walks of life and all have different levels of maturity and life experiences. I don't think anyone means you harm or disrespect. Sometime people post and don't realize that it may sound harsh and unkind. Sometimes people just like to stir up the pot a little too. Don't let it get you ruffled.
I understand what you are going through. Just take a deep breath, relax..and everything will be OK.

dkozloski
03-15-08, 11:28 PM
Thanx minnmom.

Im sure your right.
But sometimes not too sure.
Best bet would not even reply I guess.

But sometimes things get a little. Is why I posted this. To let know and hope to help relax. Its the community that I feel I am a part of. Try to to be serious civil and understanding.....then get a short that can go either way. Can go the other way if you really really want to think about it. Try to be easy and relaxed. Then get something thrown at ya that needs to be even more than a simple read between the lines.

Hell.......

I started a thread askin bout others ideas for names. And I even requested to please dont bother responding with ridiculous stuff and turn it into a thread about nothing.
But still have some jag off offer the name.....just call IT F#%k Head and carry on.

My wife doesnt come in this site. But she knows that I had asked the other members about it. She knows that the members here are very communal etc....

She was absolutely amazed at that reply. She couldnt believe that anyone would be so crass and disrespectful to even consider saying that. Let alone to actually print it out and post it. Just the fact of thinking and or considering posting it.

So it may have been a joke. But it also may not have.
Either way. When it comes down to a heart felt serious thread. I think that any reply should not need to be considered, analyzed, and scrutinized to decipher the posters intention.

It really blows my mind how so many cannot express what they really feel. So what they do instead is babble out a bunch of crap that could be taken one way or the other. Just play the safe so to speak.......
But what makes it even worse......when they aren't obligated for any reason at all or whatsoever to respond......they will respond anyways. And with the same no definition, choice, or side to the matter. Same kinda figure it out and take it the way you want answer.

And basically just lookin for the "I dont like your reply", reply......

Im just the kinda person that believes; If you dont have anything of merit, or anything constructive to contribute.....then keep out of the way. Dont just jump into things because you feel you need to stand out. Dont just say or do something for the sake of wanting to let everyone know.....Hey Im Here Too.

Be a part of whats going on. Understand whats going on. And be intelligent enough to realize that if your off a bit there may be some criticism. Understand what your doing. Understand what it is your saying. And be able to back up yourself. Do and or say what you are. Know who and what you are and believe it.

Dont just throw yourself out here and expect all and anyone to understand.

Its really that simple. Be as clear as you can be to all your intentions. Cause thats who you are.
I feel Ive been clear. And I responded to others as to the way they have portraid themselves to me.

I will not, have not, and "do not" claim fault because of others indecisions, insecurities, or even just plain manipulative personalities.

You "dont" think he meant. Well I looked at it as though he did mean. Tomato, Tomato. I think, you thunk.

You dont want misinterpretations then be clear. Sure, some times being clear as one can could still be taken on the off side.
But if there isnt even a half assed attempt at clarity towards a simple topic. Then its taken as is.

Sorry if I didnt see any kind of a joke there. If there was and I missed it then I apologize.

It is really that simple. Potato, potato kinda thing. Comes round goes round. reap what you sow.....all those cleaches. Its verbal diarrhea. What comes out of you is you. And your nothing if your not true to what you say.
Your nothing if your not true to your words.
When you're an old man and your teenager wants to move back in the house with a herd of ankle biters you'll realize what I'm talking about. I'm 68 and I've got an adopted 17 year old special needs boy. Raising kids is not an old man's game. It can be very rewarding but you don't get much sleep. There are days when it's the greatest reward on earth and others when you'd trade it for a drug relapse or a case of the shingles.

Murphyg
03-18-08, 10:06 PM
Well, you know..you can't take anything said here too personally. There are thousands of people that belong to this forum. They come from all walks of life and all have different levels of maturity and life experiences. I don't think anyone means you harm or disrespect. Sometime people post and don't realize that it may sound harsh and unkind. Sometimes people just like to stir up the pot a little too. Don't let it get you ruffled.
I understand what you are going through. Just take a deep breath, relax..and everything will be OK.

Ya Man...Will do.
Very good advice. We are very strange animals.
Thanx much for the clear head and understanding. Seems like a rarity now a-days.

When you're an old man and your teenager wants to move back in the house with a herd of ankle biters you'll realize what I'm talking about. I'm 68 and I've got an adopted 17 year old special needs boy. Raising kids is not an old man's game. It can be very rewarding but you don't get much sleep. There are days when it's the greatest reward on earth and others when you'd trade it for a drug relapse or a case of the shingles.

I think I remember you bringing that up before. About raising a special needs child. That sounds familiar.

When the wife and I had the twins it was all luck. Help with science but still luck just the same.
We couldnt conceive so, (after all the testing), she started taking fertility drugs. That wasnt working either. We were told we could keep on and hope for the best. And we did and got lucky. Her and the fetuses were then monitored very closely and regularly.
And every thing went very well. We were very very fortunate.

Planned parent hood compared to a surprise though is much different.
Especially with the age factor. As you have mentioned.
My wife is a bit younger than me. But still above that age 35 factor. The ultra sound shows one section of the babys heart appearing brighter than the rest.
We were told by everyone that it is not a concern. And then reaffirmed by the doctor the same thing.
Its just because she is over 35. If she wasnt over 35, then it probably wouldnt have even been brought up. So we are not too worry about it.......LOL................Too Late....We are worried about it !!

Actually not too much. We are very comfortable with the physician/s. But it does still sit at the back of the mind. They are going to make a decision soon as to whether or not they want to do an ultrasound of the baby before shes' born, or wait until after shes' born. We will know shortly.
All other tests my wife has gone through show everything to be just right. So everything is looking good.

My older brother has a special needs child. He has Tourette Syndrome. Am happy to say that my Cousin is doing very well. My Brother opted against the recommended drug therapies.
Im sure that Tourettes wouldnt be classified to some as "special needs". But it is something that they/we have worked with since his birth.
And he is also one too that has never and will never have any time to relax.
There is always a family member, members, friends, relatives, you name it, residing in his home.
But thats just the Irish hospitality. We care about all in our lives and will do whatever we can to help. But that doesnt mean we can be taken advantage of. Will help any that we can. But are quite quick at seein when we're being taken as a fool.

Nothing more important than family and friends. And all we ask for in return is the same respect.
Even at the age of my own 68. Im sure my home wont be empty. That would just be a lonely existence. We dont want to be one of those older couples that are sitting around wondering what the rest of the family/life is doing. Wondering why we're not a part of it anymore.
Is the one of the main reasons why we have my wifes mother living with us now. Cause thats the way it should be.
The instillation of family values/strengths seems to have been lost.... long ago... in North America.

Have strayed a bit again. :thepan:

Thanx for your insight too Loski.

AlBundy
03-18-08, 10:42 PM
I wish you the best and pray that everything goes ok for you. Sorry I'm a bit late to the disscusion but it's been hell at work. That's why you get "WTF did I miss'.:thumbsup::alchi:

Murphyg
03-18-08, 11:12 PM
And prayin for you and your hell too LOL......

WTF did I miss !!!!!.....Had to run to pee from laughin bout that.
Just hit me.
If my wife was regular.....then wouldnt have found out at 5 1/2 months that we were expecting LOL !!!

Probably would have known a lot sooner........something like......WTF !!!!! DID YOU MISS LAST MONTH ???? LOL

Thanx Al

dkozloski
03-19-08, 12:56 AM
I don't think he meant to be derogatory, Murphyg...it was meant as a joke because raising children is so hard. Peace to you, my friend..and congratulations. Children are a joy.
Grandchildren are a joy because you can spoil them all you want and they go to somebody elses house come nightfall. Your own kids are with you 24/7 and they are relentless.