: Dyno Tuning

SkullV
03-08-08, 12:15 AM
So, if StealthV doesn't reply by Monday I am going to try and set up an appointment at EPP (the place that built rlj5's V Beast) to get dyno tuned. My question is what should I tell them to get my flywheel electronically lightened as StealthV calls it? Is there anything that I should specifically request that they do while they are tuning?

Mystical_Ice
03-08-08, 05:50 AM
wow... i'm sure if you just tell them your engine MODs and what you're looking for, they'll be able to do a preeeety good job dyno tuning it ;)

LUVMY04V
03-08-08, 09:01 AM
wow... i'm sure if you just tell them your engine MODs and what you're looking for, they'll be able to do a preeeety good job dyno tuning it ;)yeah im pretty sure those guys are better than stealth v (no disrespect to stealth just Those guys are in another leauge)

Naf
03-08-08, 10:26 AM
EPP ALL the way...Honestly i wish sometimes i had the facilities you guys do...

I tryed mail in PCM tunin but found dyna tunin is so much better, and even better is actual street tunin...So i have my laptop, my LC1 will be spliced into the OEM system so i dont have to drill and weld a bung in and my EFILive will run while i log and modify...

Wish me luck, i am going step by step, headers tune, heads tune, Fast 90 Tune...then share it all with you guys...

type911
03-08-08, 11:30 AM
EPP ALL the way...Honestly i wish sometimes i had the facilities you guys do...

I tryed mail in PCM tunin but found dyna tunin is so much better, and even better is actual street tunin...So i have my laptop, my LC1 will be spliced into the OEM system so i dont have to drill and weld a bung in and my EFILive will run while i log and modify...

Wish me luck, i am going step by step, headers tune, heads tune, Fast 90 Tune...then share it all with you guys...

You have more fun as well. I tuned with Tweecar R/T back in my mustang days. Lots of fun dataloging and writing.

trukk
03-08-08, 01:25 PM
Dyno tune FTW!

BTW, I have no direct experience with Bob and EPP, bu the way they conduct themselves on the forum is amazing. Also their documented builds are very cool. If I was local to them I would have NO reservations taking my car there.

-Chris

SkullV
03-08-08, 01:36 PM
Thanks guys! I will be calling them today!