: Took the Caddy to the dealer and had a great experience.

Msilva954
05-20-04, 08:13 PM
Well I fell into it and finally took her to the dealer. (Ed Morse Cadillac, formerly University Cadillac).

Just so happens to be the original dealer of this car, and right when I pulled into the covered service bay it the guy came to the car and said it was beatiful. I was thinkin that they say this to all their customers. He did point out that it was repainted on the front hood, and he then said it was one of the best jobs he's ever seen. He proceeded to pop the hood and commented that he hasent ever seen an engine this clean unless the car was 2-5 years old. I was really starting to think he was pullin a big one on me and my father, until he said that he reconized the car. He then took the VIN and searched it in his computer....he happened to know the last owner as he has been there for 13 years. He got into a discussion as to how the last owner was considered the 6 million dollar man, as he had every transplant known to man, including heart, liver, kidneys etc......he ended up dying. Then all of a sudden all the other techs and sales men come out saying how immaculant this car is and how they are happy to see young people enjoying these great cars......so with this great service and the free retainer clip they gave me...Id have to say the Ed Morse Cadillac on Pines is the best dealer I've ever been too better then BMW, FORD and so on.

Man....im typing too much today.

Vesicant
05-20-04, 09:04 PM
That is one 'mack-ulate Caddy you have there...:worship: :D

Looks like its right off the lot.

Msilva954
05-20-04, 09:50 PM
Thanks alot, thats what all those salesmen were sayin, everyone loves it but I see every little imperfection there is to see.

Ralph
05-20-04, 09:57 PM
Sounds like a great experience. Most dealers might have been jealous of your beautiful car! :p

Stoneage_Caddy
05-20-04, 11:52 PM
im telling ya , ed morse rules , i deal with them exclusively

Msilva954
05-21-04, 07:21 AM
Stoneage, I think your right, arent they rated the best Caddy franschise in the world. They welcomed me to test drive a new deville that looked just like mine and I told him I was 16 and they didnt even care. They said just remeber them when Im looking for a newer 2000-2004 one, maybe when Im out of High school. To tell you the truth I was expecting this, that is how all luxury car dealers should treat their customers.