: 2 Cateras for parts

R-Caddy
03-05-08, 07:34 PM
Hi guys. At a yard where a friend of mine works they have 2 Cateras for parts.
First: 1999 pre-face lift. 100+k miles, white w/tan interior. Not after the accident. Not perfect condition... The car ran before they put in in the yard for parts. They will sell the engine, tranny etc.
Second: 2000 face lift. 60+k miles. Goldish/sandish w/tan interior. Hit in the front. So no fog lights, hood, windshield cracked. I was told the car ran great. Otherwise, the car looked very clean. They will sell the engine, tranny and other cool stuff.
If anybody needs engines or trannies, make offers. I think they want like $1000 for the 2000 engine, but make an offer. I have their price list on other stuff. As you probably guessed, I will take a couple things myself :rolleyes:... Let me know who needs what.
Cheers :cool:

andergar
03-05-08, 08:56 PM
Does the 2000 Cat have a CD changer in the trunk?
andergar

cateraowner
03-05-08, 09:07 PM
what colour is the prefacelift?

looking for 3 things.

hood, driverside seat, and one jack cover (cover on the rocker panel)

Thanks for letting us know.. I never find any in the yards here

Cadi Cat
03-05-08, 11:33 PM
How badly was the 2000 hit? I need a drivers side headlight filler. And also the main drivers side window and power lock switch panel if it's black.

Lawrence_C
03-06-08, 03:02 PM
how much for two wheel center caps on the 1999?

R-Caddy
03-06-08, 07:17 PM
andergar- no CD changer.
cateraowner- pre-face lift is white. Hood I believe is in only OK shape- some paint chips etc. Jack cover- the ones that pop in to hide the lifting jack holes? I'll check the price. Seat is in OK condition, as I can remember, tan in color. Price check on that too.
Cadi Cat- that filler ain't happening, I believe, but I'll double check for you. Interior tan, so is the power lock switch. Driver side window is fine I believe. $25 I think.
Lawrence C- those wheel caps will probably be sold with the wheels, but I'll ask.
Everything I described is to my best knowledge and memory. I will takes this list to the yard. I will let everybody know.
Cheers ;)

97diesel
03-06-08, 09:23 PM
All I need is a glove box latch/lock. Tan would be nice.
Thanks.

R-Caddy
03-06-08, 09:39 PM
All I need is a glove box latch/lock. Tan would be nice.
Thanks.
From which one? Is it the same on both models?
Actually, I forgot to tell you fellas, but 2000 has not been put in the yard itself yet. But since part request list is getting longer, they may let me strip it anyway ;)

cateraowner
03-06-08, 09:48 PM
andergar- no CD changer.
cateraowner- pre-face lift is white. Hood I believe is in only OK shape- some paint chips etc. Jack cover- the ones that pop in to hide the lifting jack holes? I'll check the price. Seat is in OK condition, as I can remember, tan in color. Price check on that too.
Cadi Cat- that filler ain't happening, I believe, but I'll double check for you. Interior tan, so is the power lock switch. Driver side window is fine I believe. $25 I think.
Lawrence C- those wheel caps will probably be sold with the wheels, but I'll ask.
Everything I described is to my best knowledge and memory. I will takes this list to the yard. I will let everybody know.
Cheers ;)

Thanks man. yeah that's right the one that covers up the lift jack holes on the rocker panel.

if the hood has a couple chips I'll consider it. but that's the problem with my hood, tonnes of chips.

the seats as long as it has heaters, and full power options

and white is perfect.

just wondering, will the yard ship? I don't care how long it takes. the cheaper the better.

Thanks

Wayne

R-Caddy
03-06-08, 10:19 PM
Actually, I would have to do all the dismantling and shipping. They're there to sell, that's about it

cateraowner
03-07-08, 01:13 AM
oh cool.. thanks for doing this...

just quote me want it'll cost plus extra for you time and shipping and let me know.. oh if there's a spare tire cover and a cargo net that would be cool..

andergar
03-07-08, 11:34 PM
Are there any plastic filler plugs that cover the bolts for the intake manifold? If, yes how much for how many? Also, the factory battery cover, a cigarette light and coin holder? Thanks again.

andergar

Army_MP_From_MO
03-11-08, 07:17 AM
I'm looking for a cupholder and a tan rear sunshade.

yellowxhoodie
03-11-08, 04:44 PM
may possibly need the whole passanger side foglight housing.
i have a 2000 and i know u said they dont have it on the 2000
but i believe they were the same all years.
let me know
thanks

Cadi Cat
03-19-08, 09:46 PM
On the 2000, does the center console have the woodgrain trim? I would like to get my hands on that. I want to purchase a woodgrain dash kit but the image they show of the item doesn't fit around the shifter and center console.

yellowxhoodie
03-20-08, 04:21 PM
....?
may possibly need the whole passanger side foglight housing.
i have a 2000 and i know u said they dont have it on the 2000
but i believe they were the same all years.
let me know
thanks

jayscav
03-30-08, 10:48 AM
Hi,
Not sure, but is the Sleeve for the Emergenc Brake the same as the 98? If so, is it in good condition and how much? Also, need hood supports, but I dont know if they are interchangeable to a 98???
Thanks

spoolinhigh
04-04-08, 06:34 PM
hey does ur friend still have the 1998 motor for sale if so please give me a call 6155935257 thanks

68topls
04-05-08, 11:39 PM
If the 2000 engine will fit in the 98 I'd be interested in purchasing.......who do I contact..

holbdy
04-06-08, 10:21 AM
how much would it be for just a couple of the window switches theirselves

R-Caddy
04-09-08, 07:33 PM
Hey guys. I am sorry I haven't been able to to get back to you. My job has been killing me for the last few weeks. Please PM me with further requests and PLEASE specify if you need parts off the 99 (same body and interior as 97-98, newer engine of 2000-2001). They are still not putting the 2000 in the yard to be torn apart...
Those window switches shouldn't be but $5-10. Will the color work? I can get them, no problem.
Later dudes
;]

Spanky3747
05-05-08, 11:02 AM
Hey:

I need the sunroof switch - can you get that for me?

If so how much do you want?

spanky.

Leon3
05-06-08, 08:26 AM
Would like the Maf sensor..how much ?

TheShakeUp
05-06-08, 11:44 PM
hey, do you have the removable cup holders in good condition. if you do i would maybe like to purchase one of them from you

-thanks

R-Caddy
05-07-08, 04:25 PM
Hi guys,
Sorry, I haven't been on the forum in a while. The 99 has been crushed and probably turned into beer cans :D The 2000 they still won't let me touch until they sell the engine and tranny. When another Catera shows up I will definitely update you. My friend works there so he will let me know when they get one in.
Thanks,
Aras

flossinon24s
05-14-08, 02:27 AM
I need a driver side seat belt in tan for a 97-99

keys4031
06-23-08, 01:14 PM
I own a 2000 Catera. I need the wood grain center shift console if it's in good condition. How much?

R-Caddy
06-23-08, 08:08 PM
Hi guys. Went to check out on that 2000. ALL interior is stripped down to metal. What's left is stereo, A/C controls, SRS module, and that's about it. Multifunction module gone. Airbags deployed. Under the hood is pretty complete, except for brake booster vacuum valve and hose, battery cables. Little stuff like intake plenum bolt covers are gone, like the vent panel around the wipers. Sensors are intact. Radiator damaged from the accident, foglights broken or gone. Right headlight is still there, but hazy. Shocks OK, struts look OK.
Please, keep in mind that this is a 2000 Catera.
PLEASE, PM, PM and once more PM if parts needed, since I do not check the forum daily. I'll be more than glad to help.
Later,
Aras ;]

Catera Mike
06-29-08, 09:00 PM
Hi Aras,

I tried to PM you, but I'm not permitted as of yet. I need to hit 25 posts before I'm allowed to PM. Can you try to PM me and hopefully I can respond back.

Thanks,

Mike

R-Caddy
07-19-08, 04:57 PM
Went to the yard today. Saw a 97-98 body gold Catera on my way out- tan interior, has Bose. Didn't look under the hood to see what year engine it has. The car hasn't been stripped out yet, so I will put my fingers on it tomorrow. I was also told there is another one out there.
Anybody need any parts? PM and let me know. "License filler thing" is gone, but the coin holder still there...
Later ;)
Aras

jpmccr
07-19-08, 05:32 PM
Hi there. I am looking for the door check for the driver's door. You know that part of the hinge that is mounted in the door. I am also looking for a cup holder.

Thanks.

jpmccr
07-19-08, 06:26 PM
As of yet I cannot PM you. Send me a PM and maybe I can answer you back.

R-Caddy
07-19-08, 06:50 PM
As of yet I cannot PM you. Send me a PM and maybe I can answer you back.
PM sent

jpmccr
07-19-08, 09:23 PM
I cannot reply to your answer. PM me your email address and I email you back.

wrx14
09-11-08, 10:29 PM
hi, iwas just wondering if you still anyparts left& if so do you have the instrement cluster & how do you want for it

cwassenar
09-16-08, 09:32 AM
How much for 1999 catera abs pump.

R-Caddy
09-16-08, 05:11 PM
Sorry guys, the cars are long gone. I will let you know if another one shows up.
Aras