: Selling the catera =( i must to get GTO read

PEETYZ
03-05-08, 06:52 PM
hey guys i found a deal on a 04 GTO that i can't let pass me by and i have to sell my catera because of it. Does anyone on here know of any one who would be interested? Im a proud and passionate owner and take very very good care of car and have all service records. Had it for 4+ years and hate to let her go. Car is located In Dayton Ohio heres link to classified help me sell im askin 4,300 and you wont find a better Catera for the money with a owner that loves the car as much as i do. Link to classified page

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3639&sort=1&cat=13&page=1

Ill still be on here with what knowledge i have about the car and ready to help any catera owner with what i can. Thanks everyone for all your help as well. I won't be leaving the forum either :bouncy:

Cadi Cat
03-05-08, 11:24 PM
wow, that's probably the most beautiful 98 I have ever seen!

PEETYZ
03-06-08, 12:23 AM
THANKS!!! Currently may be selling it to my g/f's brother for 4,500 with new struts, alignment and 2 new tires the other 2 are still really good or how the car is for 4300 with the new tires tho

Rolex
03-06-08, 11:59 AM
Starting a thread to point to your add in the classifieds is just as against the rules as selling it in the forums. :thehand: Good luck selling it.