Cadillac Owners Forum banner
550 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Saevar 
#1 ·
Hi
Do anyone know if the doors from a Cadillac Brougham year 1988 fit to a Cadillac SedanDeville 1983? If not > do anyone have doors for the SedanDeville?

Allso I need a water pump for my car 4,1 L V-8 engine

I am grateful for any information I can get.

Best regards Saevar

#2 ·
The doors should tranfer from an '88 Brougham to an '83 Sedan deVille. The only difference may be mirror controls, depending on if it's mechanical or electric. The door panels should switch over, and you're back in business! As for the water pump, you have to find one for that specific engine, the HT4100. You can check eBay and other auto parts stores online. I know there's several really good ones that folks on here recommend. I'm sure they'll chime in with them soon.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

Greg

#3 ·
I have a 88 parts cars with rust free doors... They will interchange. Even the 90-92 doors will, just the different trim on those would have to be dealt with.

But 80-89 Sedan devilles and fleetwood broughams would interchange 100% no modification, unless you had the premier top trim like on the 89-92, but a sedan deville of your year wouldnt.

Anthony-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.