: blank I introduce myself

falmass
03-05-08, 11:25 AM
Blank to all, my name is Massimiliano and writes from the province of Rome, in Italy. I have a Cadillac Eldorado Convertible of 1971 that stò restoring. I hope to find to me and to share with you my passion for the cars (excused my English well but I translate with Babel fish):wavehi:

CadillacGurl
03-05-08, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the forum! Your english is very good :thumbsup: Post pictures of you Eldorado Convertible when you get a chance!!

BigJon
03-05-08, 12:06 PM
:welcome:

SvB4EvA
03-05-08, 12:10 PM
Blank to all, my name is Massimiliano and writes from the province of Rome, in Italy. I have a Cadillac Eldorado Convertible of 1971 that stò restoring. I hope to find to me and to share with you my passion for the cars (excused my English well but I translate with Babel fish):wavehi:

Ciao, il benvenuto alla comunità! Lei è venuto al luogo proprio. Piacere suo di stare!

:welcome:

orconn
03-05-08, 12:15 PM
Ciao Massimiliano - Welcome to this forum! Hope you find lots of useful info that will help with your Eldorado's restoration.

Lord Cadillac
03-05-08, 12:21 PM
Welcome aboard! Thank you for signing up!

RightTurn
03-05-08, 01:33 PM
Howdy. :cowboy:

HushH
03-05-08, 02:06 PM
:welcome: Always good to have more international members.

Rolex
03-05-08, 02:29 PM
:welcome: Thank you for signing up! Do post pics when you can. :D

Destroyer
03-06-08, 09:27 AM
Heh, you write English better than some that were born here. That Eldorado must draw big crowds and many admirable stares in Italy. Enjoy it and welcome aboard, always nice to meet a fellow European. :D