: tattoo..

BigJon
03-04-08, 11:25 PM
i got my first tattoo today and wanted to share..

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a174/x8xtonsoffunx8x/PIC-0065.jpg

xshrpshtr
03-04-08, 11:44 PM
with any luck Jon...that link shall never close until judgement day.

As long as you plan on having children that is.

Florian
03-04-08, 11:59 PM
nice lettering work....

F

MrEr1c
03-05-08, 12:09 AM
that looks like a pretty tough piece with the small letters and chain links. How long did it take and where is it located?

BigJon
03-05-08, 12:13 AM
took about an hour and half in warren michigan on van dyke called ace tattos

MrEr1c
03-05-08, 12:26 AM
in warren michigan on van dyke called ace tattos
im sorry, i meant where is it located on your body? lol

BigJon
03-05-08, 12:29 AM
ahh on my back btw my shoulder blades

TexasCadillac
03-05-08, 01:44 AM
It looks good now and it will look better in a month or 2. I got some tattoos around 1980 and now I have to tell people what they are. The problem with tattoos is that the ink runs together. If I had known how much tattoos change over time I would not have got them. I hope to find a place to remove them with a laser. You will be able to read your tattoo for probably 10 years before bluring.

Rolex
03-05-08, 09:34 AM
I like it. I assume it has some special meaning to you?

RunningOnEMT
03-05-08, 10:53 AM
It looks good now and it will look better in a month or 2. I got some tattoos around 1980 and now I have to tell people what they are. The problem with tattoos is that the ink runs together. If I had known how much tattoos change over time I would not have got them. I hope to find a place to remove them with a laser. You will be able to read your tattoo for probably 10 years before bluring.

that all depends on the artist, the needles used,and the types of inks.

Ink now is TOTALLY different than ink in 1980, blacks stay black, reds stay red instead of fading.

And if the artist knows what they are doing and puts enough ink deep enough it will take a lot longer than 10 years to blur.

BigJon
03-05-08, 10:57 AM
I like it. I assume it has some special meaning to you?

yup it was for my uncle(basically my dad) and grandpa) i am going to get their names on my shoulder blades and have a chain piece under it

TexasCadillac
03-05-08, 02:51 PM
that all depends on the artist, the needles used,and the types of inks.

Ink now is TOTALLY different than ink in 1980, blacks stay black, reds stay red instead of fading.

And if the artist knows what they are doing and puts enough ink deep enough it will take a lot longer than 10 years to blur.
...yep that's what they told me in 1980...the ink is totally different now. LOL that's a good sales pitch but a lie. It is your body that makes the ink blur together NOT the ink itself. In 10 years writing will look like it was done with a crayola and not readable.

RunningOnEMT
03-05-08, 03:10 PM
eh ... thats why i'll never get writing

in fact i think some of mine will look better once they blur, its all shaded colors anyways, no hard lines