: dirty seats

Izzy
03-04-08, 03:35 PM
whats the best way to clean leather seats? I cant seem to get them very clean. there are "grooves" from ware and tare( mainly the drivers seat) that are like low spots that are darker than the rest of the seat.:banghead::banghead:

hcvone
03-04-08, 04:42 PM
You may have a combo of dirt and just worn leather. Get a good cleaner, for over the counter Lexol works well, Zaino has great leather products but mail order. If the leather dye is starting to go you may want to try a product like Leatherique
http://www.leatherique.com/

JD001249
03-04-08, 08:49 PM
Zaino is the best leather cleaner I have used, order it then get a leather cleaning brush at your local auto parts store to clean the grooves. The Zaino made my seats look like brand new and it smells like new leather.

hcvone
03-05-08, 08:06 AM
Can't beat that Z-10 leather smell. :)

silversport
03-05-08, 08:52 AM
I go all the way to Huntingdon Valley, PA from Chicagoland for mine...very nice results with Zaino products...and that hcvone character as well...;)
Bill

JD001249
03-05-08, 09:59 AM
i have not done the wax products yet, but a chick at my work has done her corvette. Truly AMAZING! I have only used the wash product and the leather cleaner, both have been nothing short of my expectations. I am also suprised at how little of everything you really need. I will never use another product. :thumbsup:

Rays2kCaddy
03-06-08, 10:04 PM
I agree with everyone. Zaino is great and hcvone is a great guy to purchase from!