yourgmsolutions
03-04-08, 11:23 AM
new versions of Lockpicks

iPod ---> $120
Nav Override ---> $240
OnStar ---> $120
new version of Sig Blue with OnStar LockPick ---> $250 for both

All Prices Including Shipping.
I can ship to Canada as well. 2 Days Fedex ($25 extra)

here are benefits
1. I set up all dip switches for You
2. I'll test each one in the vehicle before I ship (just tell me year of your vehicle and production date, which can be founded on the side of driver door)
3. tech support .

hcvone
03-04-08, 12:08 PM
Still looking for my IPod unit. :(

yourgmsolutions
03-04-08, 12:18 PM
Still looking for my IPod unit. :(

it will go out out today, just pm me your address.

Palomar9
03-04-08, 07:44 PM
iPod ---> $120
Nav Override ---> $240
OnStar ---> $120
new version of Sig Blue with OnStar LockPick ---> $250 for both

Could you give us a very brief rundown of the features/benefits of each item and how it is accessed (e.g., press MUTE 3 times)?

In my situation, I'd like to unlock NAV/DVD without annoying side effects. I have no use for iPod, but I'm wondering what the Bluetooth thing is supposed to do.

yourgmsolutions
03-05-08, 12:34 AM
In my situation, I'd like to unlock NAV/DVD without annoying side effects. I have no use for iPod, but I'm wondering what the Bluetooth thing is supposed to do.

depends when your Escalade was manufactured, I can set it up, so you don't have to press anything to unlock your DVD. it will be always unlocked. as far as unlocking Nav functions, you'll have to press few times a button.
Bluetooth kit will let you talk handsfree in your vehicle. new version works really good. when making or recieving calls, you'll see phone sign on your Nav radio, and it will mute your music and you can talk. all plug and play
100 %.

Palomar9
03-05-08, 12:56 AM
My '07 was built July '06.

Still don't understand Bluetooth. I currently have hands-free Onstar. How much more hands-free can it get?

yourgmsolutions
03-05-08, 01:22 AM
if you using OnStar feature, then you are all set, , but using your phone bluetooth features would give you more flexibility

Adam617
03-05-08, 08:18 PM
My '07 was built July '06.

Still don't understand Bluetooth. I currently have hands-free Onstar. How much more hands-free can it get?

Bluetooth is a wireless signal. It's transmitted from a bluetooth enabled cell phone to your car so you can talk and hear hands free though the mic and speakers of your car, IF YOU HAVE THAT FEATURE IN YOUR CAR. Problem is, we don't have that feature in our $65K Escalades. Therefor, this mod will allow that to happen in our Escalades. What you have is Onstar, which is a rip off IMAO (no offence) because you have to pay for the service and are limited to what can be done in terms of syncing with our cell phones. :D

yourgmsolutions
03-05-08, 10:37 PM
I'll be making some new video tomorrow (OnStar LockPick with Bluetooth kit). it will explain everything

Palomar9
03-06-08, 11:40 AM
OK, I understand now. I didn't realize that the goal was to interface a personal cell phone with the vehicle. Like, I have a bluetooth headset for my phone and I'm wondering, what exactly are we trying to do here? There's a lot of discussion about these after-market hookups, but it's often unclear what the objectives are.

roccos_van
03-06-08, 04:00 PM
I'll be making some new video tomorrow (OnStar LockPick with Bluetooth kit). it will explain everything

Mark how's your video comming I'm looking forward to seeing it.

yourgmsolutions
03-06-08, 04:21 PM
I am a little bit behined. probablly tomorrow.
I posted bluetooth video for new CTS. Escalade one will be basically the same
here is the link
http://yourgmsolutions.com/2008_CTS_Bluetooth_Demo.html

yourgmsolutions
03-11-08, 08:06 PM
links below are of 2 videos that I made

1. iPod lockpick
http://yourgmsolutions.com/video_files/escalade_ipod_lockpick/iPod_lockpick_escalade.htm

2. OnStar Lockpick with SigBlue
http://yourgmsolutions.com/video_files/escalade_onstar_lockpick/onstar_lockpick_escalade.htm

for those with slow internet connection, please be patient when video is loading (each file is around 40 MB)

roccos_van
03-12-08, 04:24 PM
Nice video. Now for the questions:

Can you sync your phone book and access your phone book on the screen like the scosche kit?
Can you see call display on the screen like the scoshe kit?

Thanks,
MB

larry_chip
03-13-08, 07:12 PM
whats the scoshe kit?????

yourgmsolutions
03-13-08, 08:07 PM

scosche, introduced bluetooth kit in january to impres the whole world. but they don't even know when is going to happen. I think It was more like concept prototype

mattroberts123
03-13-08, 10:08 PM
OK... so the video looks really good for the bluetooth integration and even with the ipod... BUT almost all of the other links on your site are broken, and no where do you tell us what components you actually have installed that allow for the bluetooth connnection, and how much you sell them for?!! :)

I think I want to purchase that setup, but need to know the components, cost, and how hard the install is.

Thanks!

roccos_van
03-14-08, 01:57 PM
scosche, introduced bluetooth kit in january to impres the whole world. but they don't even know when is going to happen. I think It was more like concept prototype

You never answered either of my two questions about caller id and phonebook sync with the coastaletech kit.

roccos_van
03-14-08, 01:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a0KWL-3O14

Thread is here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/132347-bluetooth-answer.html

MB

yourgmsolutions
03-14-08, 02:14 PM
Nice video. Now for the questions:

Can you sync your phone book and access your phone book on the screen like the scosche kit?
Can you see call display on the screen like the scoshe kit?

Thanks,
MB

this kit works different from any other. does not show caller id. but once you sync your phone with it. it will let you access you phone book using voice command feature of your phone.
what is good about this unit, is very simple to use. does not requer reading 100's of pages of user manual. 2 pages of this kit explain everything

yourgmsolutions
03-16-08, 12:38 AM
please check link below for update on CTS LockPicks

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/yourgmsoltutions/134522-cadillac-lockpicks-ipod-onstar-video-motion.html#post1446400

roccos_van
03-17-08, 04:40 PM
this kit works different from any other. does not show caller id. but once you sync your phone with it. it will let you access you phone book using voice command feature of your phone.
what is good about this unit, is very simple to use. does not requer reading 100's of pages of user manual. 2 pages of this kit explain everything

OK, so no caller ID and no phonebook on screen. Got it, thanks.

yourgmsolutions
03-17-08, 04:58 PM
OK, so no caller ID and no phonebook on screen. Got it, thanks.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/my%20videos/extreme%20lockpick%20with%20raytell500vi/th_122b3af6.jpg (http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/my%20videos/extreme%20lockpick%20with%20raytell500vi/?action=view&current=122b3af6.flv)

randyb777
03-18-08, 04:22 PM
Hi,

I`m from Austria / Europe and within the next days i should receive my brand
new 08 Cadillac Escalade (European Version) including navigation system. The Onstar system is not offered or supported in Europe and now i`m wondering if their is a possiblity to upgrade my car with a bluetooth
phone application enalbing me to control my phone incl address book
over the the steering wheel control buttons as well as displaying the address book,caller id`s etc.. in the head unit.

As this car is nosold that much in europe the experience and support
from dealers is very poor,so hope for some help in the states..........

THANKS

Bradygriffin
04-01-08, 12:46 AM
Just bought a mint 2006 STS, pllan onn buyign a system such as this very, very soon. The Scosh looks cool, has the big name. I'm more the Outlaw and want a good look at yours first. Gimme' something I can hang m had on and it sounds like 4 or 5 of us might turn the cash. I need to see it on video, see the components, see the directions, money back guarantee. You can check me on eBay, I'm 100% positive. I'm in the mood to spend as he "new hasn't worn off yet". I'm trading my 30 gig color Ipod for the new version 2 32g touch tomorrow, and just traded my Moto Q for Q with V-cast. Need some way to play on the roll.
BG

yourgmsolutions
04-01-08, 01:01 AM
Just bought a mint 2006 STS, pllan onn buyign a system such as this very, very soon. The Scosh looks cool, has the big name. I'm more the Outlaw and want a good look at yours first. Gimme' something I can hang m had on and it sounds like 4 or 5 of us might turn the cash. I need to see it on video, see the components, see the directions, money back guarantee. You can check me on eBay, I'm 100% positive. I'm in the mood to spend as he "new hasn't worn off yet". I'm trading my 30 gig color Ipod for the new version 2 32g touch tomorrow, and just traded my Moto Q for Q with V-cast. Need some way to play on the roll.
BG

are you looking for iPod solution or Nav overide ?

yourgmsolutions
04-01-08, 01:05 AM
Hi,

Ii`m wondering if their is a possiblity to upgrade my car with a bluetooth
phone application enalbing me to control my phone incl address book
over the the steering wheel control buttons as well as displaying the address book,caller id`s etc.. in the head unit.

THANKS

not yet.