: URGENT! Need to find reputable Cadillac repair shop in Plano, TX

eldo
05-20-04, 01:11 AM
Hi,

We urgently need information for a reputable Cadillac repair shop in the Plano or Northern Dallas area in TX. We drove our car from California to Texas with the Service Engine Soon light on with no problem at all. We had all 4 oxygen sensors replaced before we left and they all came back the next day with the same errors.

P0135 - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 1
P0141 - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 2
P0147 - Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) Heater Performance Bank 1 Sensor 3
P0155 - Heated Oxygen SenPCM sor (HO2S) Heater Performance Bank 2 Sensor 1

When you run a scanner, the codes will clear but they come back again the next day.

Now we need to register the car in Texas and we will not pass the State inspection if we don't have the service engine light removed.

Your speedy reply will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Eldo

eldo
05-20-04, 01:18 AM
Oooops, forgot to mention this is for a 1997 Cadillac Eldorado ETC.

DiamondEldo
05-20-04, 09:58 PM
Try Bass Automotive in Richardson. I have personally never tried them but I have heard good things about them and they are familar with Caddy's.

eldo
05-21-04, 02:33 AM
Thank you very much for the reply, DiamondEldo. We will try them out.

-Eldo

twinbopilot
07-14-09, 01:39 PM
Bass ripped off my neighbor who is a 85 year old lady. Installed a battery, overcharged her by at least 50%, then would not warranty it three months later. Insisted on a $100 "charging system check" before he would order a new battery under warranty. The battery was an Interstate battery. We drove directly to an Interstate battery store and they replaced the battery in less than 5 minutes even though we didn't buy it there! No more problems since. AVOID BASS AT ALL COSTS! :rant2: