: New Cadillac employee

Lithorian
03-03-08, 04:35 PM
well guys, i just got hired by the cadillac dealer by my house this morning :)

Submariner409
03-03-08, 04:46 PM
Doing what?

Rolex
03-03-08, 06:02 PM
:yeah: and congratulations. Maybe they've got him running the whole show. :D

BigJon
03-03-08, 06:18 PM
congrats

CadillacGurl
03-03-08, 08:08 PM
Congrats! Does this mean we get a discount?? :p

Ranger
03-03-08, 08:12 PM
Congrats. What are you going to be doing?

CTSV_Rob
03-03-08, 10:46 PM
Congrats and what the rest said, what will you be doing?

Murphyg
03-03-08, 11:20 PM
Discount is on the tire rotation....If you bring donuts.... Litho is on duty........and specify that we heard about him here.... ??

Lithorian
03-04-08, 01:23 AM
LOL, one of the internet sales assistants, im gunna look into getting discounts and let you guys know on that one, if i do i would be happy to pick up and ship parts for people :) but the best part is after ive been there a month or so, they allow their workers to drive the cars...... :devil::devil::devil: XLR-V here i come heh heh heh

eyekandyboats.inc
03-04-08, 09:30 AM
nice job man! great score.

as for driving the cars. LOL there will be restrictions if they wasn't, do you think the employees parking lot would be filled with XLR V's and escalades
LOL

Lord Cadillac
03-04-08, 10:57 AM
LOL, one of the internet sales assistants, im gunna look into getting discounts and let you guys know on that one, if i do i would be happy to pick up and ship parts for people :) but the best part is after ive been there a month or so, they allow their workers to drive the cars...... :devil::devil::devil: XLR-V here i come heh heh heh
Congrats! :)

Lithorian
03-04-08, 01:56 PM
naw, they usually keep one XLR-V and one CTS-V on hand for the showroom, only time u really get a chance to drive em is when they move the show room around or sell the floor model

SlxAlxx
03-05-08, 02:09 PM
Congrats on the job! I had a stint as a Sales Assistant at Ed Morse Cadillac in Delray Beach, FL. I was lucky enough to take an XLR-V out for a test drive; WHOOOOAAAAA baby!

Murphyg
03-08-08, 07:17 AM
Dont be thinkin what you "may" be able to drive.
Think bout you Job !!!

Think bout workin up.
Intnet sales or something you said wasnt it ?

Go wit tat. Obviously your with a dealer that knows the power of the internet.
GM in general has known for quite a while. But all dealers are independent. They will all of course go the way.

But look beyond your dealer, and where you are. Way way past the car the car they may let you drive.
Look at GM....Whom it is you are really working for.
Look at your self.............................................. .................And whom it is you are working for.

"ANY" car company. "ANY" internet sales of "ANY" company that you chose.

Your young. Pay attention and go beyond what you have been given the opportunity of.
You may think its simple and easy even lucky to have landed this position.

CADILLAC is a huge name. And Im guessing that this internet thing may even catch on soon tooo LOL.........Something has been dropped in front of you. Dont wanna sound like dad or anything..............but dont be a fool and think "cool" "wow"...cause if you have your shyte together you wont even remember the meaning of (print or sway wqhatevewr you want ghere)