: Dissappearing...

N0DIH
03-02-08, 06:43 PM
FYI, I am going to take my leave of the forums here. I am not going to go into details, no need to really spread anything around.

Look around for me on other forums, I am all over. Concentrating on tuning and getting my tuning business is really going to be most important anyway.

If you are looking me, lurk around for me, I am around. I might answer PM's, but best to find me on other places around...

It has been good guys! I'll miss ya!

1990CaddyBrougham
03-02-08, 06:56 PM
I see whats going on here.... We arent good enough.

Atleast your not like the guy on the lowrider forum, who posts.

"Im going to jail, see you when i get out"

Alot of knowlege leaving here.... but, its been real.

Cadillac Pimpin

v90hamm77
03-02-08, 06:57 PM
Really appreciate the info you have gave around here. Thanks!!

CaddyChillin77777
03-02-08, 08:17 PM
For my short time here on the forum, you seemed to always have good suggestions when it didn't seem like much could be done. It's a shame that you're leaving but hey, what can you do. Thanks for everything, and good luck with your future Cadillac needs!!

Barrister_07101
03-02-08, 08:19 PM
As a 94 FWB owner I'm going to hate to see you go. But I hope to catch you on another forum. I believe you have great knowledge to share

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-02-08, 08:25 PM
Sorry to see you go Tom! You'll be missed, your knowledge always impressed me.

My_favorite_Brougham
03-02-08, 08:29 PM
You make it sound like it's not your choice to leave, but I understand time constraints. Good luck with your business, and thank you for the many suggestions that have personally helped me and others.

Hope to see you here again in the future. Till then, Godspeed!

Greg

N0DIH
03-02-08, 10:11 PM
I can't figure out where to post my email in my profile, so shoot me an email @ n0dih (at) att.net.

I'll miss you guys here, there is a lot of good joe's here. Sorry my pm box is full, just emptied.... Email is best. Let me know your screen name there so I know who is who, that is tough to figure out names!

Thanks!

tenmark
03-02-08, 10:35 PM
I'm sorry to see you go. I totally appreciate your help - and you've been a BIG help to me. Good luck with your future endeavors, my friend. Success will surely be yours.

Mark

N0DIH
03-02-08, 11:33 PM
I appreciate the kind words, I have always strived to help, I am sorta car junkie and remember a lot of what I have read over the years. Curling up with a good FSM is just plain good reading....

I am also RamAirRocket@yahoo.com, as well as Yahoo IM. And N0DIHTurbo on AIM. I don't get it online all too often, but I will try to remember to fire it up....

Feel free to find me on the other boards, do a google search for N0DIH or RamAirRocket probably will find me all over the place.

Tom

eldorado99
03-02-08, 11:43 PM
Good luck man, I know you have helped me before too. Thanks and sorry to see you go!

brougham_geezer
03-03-08, 10:25 AM
Sad to hear you're leaving, man. Your technical and knowledgable posts were always an interesting read and helped me figure out a lot of "how's" & "why's." Like my Brougham, you will be sorely missed. It's almost too much losing two awesome things in one week!

You take care of yourself.

Best of luck,

Josh

Cadillacboy
03-03-08, 11:42 AM
That's a bad thing to read youre too leaving the forums .Thanks for your informative posts as well as your ideas .

Old Fleetwood
03-03-08, 01:48 PM
Best of luck in WHATEVER you do.
Your knowledge has been a great help and I think I have filled a big binder with the information you've provided since I've been on this BB.
God Speed, Tom :2thumbs:

1990CaddyBrougham
03-03-08, 06:01 PM
All this positive feedback, wana re-consider? :(

90Brougham350
03-03-08, 07:59 PM
Sad to see you leave, you've provided invaluable help on numerous occasions, and you've been a fine member. Best of luck, I'll see you around. Hope you still consider coming to the spring meet in Iowa.

caddycruiser
03-03-08, 09:46 PM
Best of luck--I know from dealing with you outside of the forums for related issues, you're a wealth of great information;) Hopefully will be able to deal with you further, with such stuff.

N0DIH
03-04-08, 03:09 AM
I am sure I will pop in now and then, you guys do make it tough to go!

Maybe have to make sure I get to a meet sometime. I am hoping to get to Spring Jeffereson in Wisconsin, that one is a good swap meet.

http://www.madisonclassics.com/ April 26-27, 2008. One of the biggest if not the biggest in the midwest. This place is HUGE. And they keep adding on....

By all means, never hesitate to contact me on email, not sure how active I will be on other forums, but email for sure. I will always be around to help out.

If you are looking for any PCM tuning, give me a scream, I will be setup for 96-97 by Friday, already able to do 94-95.... As well as a ton of other Gen I, II, III/IV V8 cars/trucks too, 96-07, and some 3.1L/3.8L V6's too. No oil burners though (yet?). I am pretty sure I can do the L03/L05's, going to do my darndest to get the 4.5/4.9L Cadillac V8 figured out (need a PCM and possibly a car to "play" with), and eventually the 85-90 307 Olds. Will have to see how well I can pull it off. Maybe have to borrow my friend's 85 Delta 88 403 car to work with to try to figure it out...

Tom

Rolex
03-04-08, 08:53 AM
It's a shame to hear you're taking leave. I sincerely hope you come back and visit when you get the time. You're one of the names I've seen here since the first day I signed up. Take care and don't be a stranger. :cheers:

AJxtcman
03-04-08, 10:16 AM
I am on most of the other forums with NODIH. I have seen him on two or three tuning forums and no big change. He entered the last one he told me that he was pulling the trigger on the real deal. I looked at that equipment over a year ago and told my self to wait.

Tom moved this year and now it will be a longer drive to meet up with him. I will try to make it out to him with some of my files. We will see how his new toy works :thumbsup:

CadillacGurl
03-04-08, 12:45 PM
We'll miss you! :wavehi:

96Fleetwood
03-04-08, 04:38 PM
The air has been cleared by Sal (Lord Cadillac), he is a great forum leader/moderator and sure brings things into perspective.

This has been cleared up and has been cleared up for Tom (NODIH) as well.

I am back.. and hopefully here to stay. I hope Tom will be back soon as well.

N0DIH
03-04-08, 04:42 PM
Yup, I will be as well. Expanding things still for sure, so don't hesitate to PM me if I miss something. I might spread across some other boards here too just for the tuning aspects, but still RWD LT1's are my big focus still.

Kudos to Sal, thanks!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-04-08, 05:16 PM
Awesome! :highfive:

AJxtcman
03-04-08, 06:24 PM
Yup, I will be as well. Expanding things still for sure, so don't hesitate to PM me if I miss something. I might spread across some other boards here too just for the tuning aspects, but still RWD LT1's are my big focus still.

Kudos to Sal, thanks!

The forum is really technical oriented and I have spent many hours reading threads and got lost in them. :sneaky:
you can read for weeks and learn a ton, but you really need the equipment that Tom bought so you can understand the topics.

I may need to see this first hand

Ranger
03-04-08, 06:38 PM
Sorry to see you go Tom. If you still have my no. give me a call (if not, let me know and I'll PM it to you) and stop by sometime when it warms up. I'll have a cold one (or two) waiting.

Night Wolf
03-04-08, 07:10 PM
Good luck with your adventure! Hope to have you back in the future :)