: New Guy

91sonomast
02-29-08, 09:41 PM
New to the forums here, I don't own a Caddy, but I'm a technician at a dealership. Here to help out when I can, I don't know everything, but don't mind helping. I fix what you drive with pride :)

blue07cts
02-29-08, 09:49 PM
WELCOME! glad to have you

CadillacGurl
02-29-08, 09:55 PM
Welcome to the forum! :) We love techies!

91sonomast
02-29-08, 10:00 PM
Thanks guys, I've been lurking the forums lately and looking around and decided to sign up. The forum actually came in VERY helpful yesterday, we had a 64 eldo with a BB 500 that we did a TON of work to and needed to know the timing on it and a few other things so I got on here and in 5 minutes had all the info I needed, so I decided I will give back as much as I can.

BigJon
02-29-08, 10:01 PM
cool glad to have you :welcome:

Rolex
02-29-08, 11:23 PM
:welcome: Thank you for signing up.

eta: I drove a 91 Sonoma 4.3 all through high school and college. That thing was a peppy little truck in its day.

CTSV_Rob
02-29-08, 11:29 PM
:welcome:

Let me know if you start working on the V's :D

TomDeville
03-01-08, 12:36 AM
:highfive::welcome:

You are a welcomed addition
to our Esteemed Community.

Kindest Regards,

TomDeville:cool2:
:cool2::cool2:

RightTurn
03-01-08, 12:49 AM
:cowboy: Howdy.

SvB4EvA
03-01-08, 05:00 AM
whats up man? glad u signed up!

91sonomast
03-01-08, 06:41 AM
:welcome: Thank you for signing up.

eta: I drove a 91 Sonoma 4.3 all through high school and college. That thing was a peppy little truck in its day.
haha i am in good company then, but mine has the hated 2.8 liter absolutely nothing eater, its slow as a dog, but it will be getting a transplant for something in the LSx line of motors sometime.
thank you guys for the warm welcome, i appreciate it.
as for V's, i have worked on them, i wish our city had enough V's in it, i would enjoy being the V specialized technician.

Rolex
03-01-08, 08:27 AM
haha i am in good company then, but mine has the hated 2.8 liter absolutely nothing eater, its slow as a dog, but it will be getting a transplant for something in the LSx line of motors sometime.
thank you guys for the warm welcome, i appreciate it.
as for V's, i have worked on them, i wish our city had enough V's in it, i would enjoy being the V specialized technician.

The 2.8 was no slob either. I was one of the first people I knew to put a chip in one of those 4.3s and soup it up. I could run circles around those 5.7 TBIs with my 5 speed. Ahhhh memories. Yours will be a beast when it gets a heart transplant.

Anyways, we're glad to have you. This place can be addicting. Enjoy. :cheers:

91sonomast
03-01-08, 04:25 PM
Well I guess it's not to bad, I can beat fullsize trucks with a 4.3, but thats about it lol. But in time it will be passing vette's so I can deal for now. Lucky you had a 4.3. Thanks for the welcome, I'm sure I will enjoy it, I like wasting time on forums.
One more rookie question, how do I change my signature under my posts, and my avatar title? Or do I have to make X amount of posts before I can do any adjusting? I have looked through my user CP well and I don't think I am missing it.

urbanski
03-01-08, 04:40 PM
One more rookie question, how do I change my signature under my posts, and my avatar title? Or do I have to make X amount of posts before I can do any adjusting? I have looked through my user CP well and I don't think I am missing it.

that's a supporting membership benefit, thanks
http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

CTSV_Rob
03-01-08, 11:40 PM
Membership has it's privledges. :D

Cadillacboy
03-02-08, 02:17 PM
Welcome to the forums !