: YA trick YA!

SvB4EvA
02-28-08, 10:29 PM
I cant get this outta my truckin head.... now you all must suffer as well!!!!!!!!! MUAHHAAAAAAAAA :lildevil:

4fZ987FBwUU

gary88
02-28-08, 10:47 PM
Thanks, now I won't be able to sleep tonight!

YAAA TRICK YAAAAAAAAA

blue07cts
02-28-08, 10:51 PM
CAN'T STOP PLAYING SONG IN HEAD! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!:thepan:

creeker
02-28-08, 11:27 PM
I left my speakers off,I'll check it out early tomorrow morning.

dkozloski
02-28-08, 11:44 PM
That is without a doubt the dumbest sh!t I ever saw in my life.

TexasCadillac
02-28-08, 11:57 PM
Wtf?

GizmoQ
02-29-08, 03:34 AM
And this is what the youth of America call music??? I can't see it, definately don't feel it and will never make any sense of it. BLAH!

Spyder
02-29-08, 04:19 AM
Holy christ. That would be a good reason to shoot oneself in the head, having that stuck in there.

The other one, the "super man that ho" song, is quite possibly the WORST thing I've ever heard in my life. It sounds like it was recorded in a bathroom, with pots and pans and wooden spoons, and like he's talking with a mouth full of marshmellows and lips full of novocaine. WTF is wrong with the people that actually listen to this shit?

Rolex
02-29-08, 08:03 AM
Worst song ever.

Worst thread ever.

Brizzal
02-29-08, 10:28 AM
Epic Fail

BigJon
02-29-08, 10:28 AM
holy hell wtf... they will let anyone rap/sing now and days wtf now i got that shit in my head cant forget " ya crank that robo cop"

CadillacGurl
02-29-08, 10:51 AM
The bass sucks... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TRICK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-29-08, 11:50 AM
Who says it's just current music that's terrible?

oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related

And this too...

bQtlrBziyzI

ejguillot
02-29-08, 12:05 PM

And this too...

bQtlrBziyzI

Sorry, gotta disagree! :bomb: As bad as those 2 were, the ya trick ya clip makes the 2 clips you posted look like Mozart symphonies. :suspect:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-29-08, 12:11 PM
Agreed, while those were bad songs, the newest stuff trumps them in the "I want to blow my brains out NOW category"!

OffThaHorseCEO
02-29-08, 12:23 PM
chad is that you in the first video? actually though those are good songs just bad videos. Soulja boy just sucks, no talent at all

Spyder
02-29-08, 01:10 PM
"good songs just bad videos. Soulja boy just sucks..." but they're good songs from a no talent hack?

OffThaHorseCEO
02-29-08, 01:18 PM
no no no, the songs chad posted are actually good songs, bad videos. i hate soulja boy
i shoulda been more clear
yoooouuuuuu

SlxAlxx
02-29-08, 02:10 PM
I agree with Chad. While I whole-heartedly believe that my (this) generation's music insults the artists before them and even the word itself, this isn't the only time period where bad music has been produced and gobbled up. Soulja Boy (what a stupid name by the way) and other mainstream rappers are just, well, I can't even pick a word out at how bad their products are. There's a lot I can say about why I feel that music is popular, but I won't. I've listened and agonized all the way through that music video just as you all have. Now, I'm not one to push my opinions and tastes on others when I express them. Here is a song I love by an artist I respect. This song did the trick in getting that putrid filth out of my head:

fHPWoDsyE6M

dkozloski
02-29-08, 02:31 PM
Music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_eWsuMekSw

TagApl4
02-29-08, 02:34 PM
Worst song in a very long time. I live in Atlanta, and I can say that the South is ruining hip-hop. These kids today suck!

SlxAlxx
02-29-08, 02:35 PM
Music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_eWsuMekSw

Oh man. My Grandpa and I used to listen to him together. R.I.P. Pavarotti.

dkozloski
02-29-08, 03:01 PM
Oh man. My Grandpa and I used to listen to him together. R.I.P. Pavarotti.
When you see a man stand up in front of a crowd with no microphones and drown out a symphony orchestra you know he has a set of pipes. 95% of what you hear from pop singers is generated by the sound technician.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-29-08, 03:08 PM
chad is that you in the first video?

Yes. The secret is out now.

SlxAlxx
02-29-08, 03:16 PM
Yes. The secret is out now.

They both drive expensive cars too :rolleyes:

nickc50310
02-29-08, 04:48 PM

And this too...

The dancing just makes this video AWESOME!! AHAHAHAHAH!!! OMG that dancing is aweful. And I thought I couldnt dance!

I agree with Chad. While I whole-heartedly believe that my (this) generation's music insults the artists before them and even the word itself, this isn't the only time period where bad music has been produced and gobbled up. Soulja Boy (what a stupid name by the way) and other mainstream rappers are just, well, I can't even pick a word out at how bad their products are. There's a lot I can say about why I feel that music is popular, but I won't. I've listened and agonized all the way through that music video just as you all have. Now, I'm not one to push my opinions and tastes on others when I express them. Here is a song I love by an artist I respect. This song did the trick in getting that putrid filth out of my head:

fHPWoDsyE6M

I listen to about 85% rap. However, it is not the garbage commercial shit you see on MTV or hear on the radio. Solja Boy SUCKS!

TexasCadillac
02-29-08, 04:52 PM
Agreed, while those were bad songs, the newest stuff trumps them in the "I want to blow my brains out NOW category"!
PLEASE don't confuse RAP with music. RAP is NOT music, it is just loud talking that requires no talent. RAP is for the untalented that wish they could sing. ;)

CadillacGurl
02-29-08, 07:29 PM
PLEASE don't confuse RAP with music. RAP is NOT music, it is just loud talking that requires no talent. RAP is for the untalented that wish they could sing. ;)

Not really... you have to know how to rhyme and have some knowledge of a beat. I have a good friend who could make a great rap on the spot, very intelligent. And he's a 6'7" White Italian guy... don't wanna mess with him... :)

SvB4EvA
02-29-08, 07:31 PM
Not really... you have to know how to rhyme and have some knowledge of a beat. I have a good friend who could make a great rap on the spot, very intelligent. And he's a 6'7" White Italian guy... don't wanna mess with him... :)
ya trick ya!!!!!!

:alchi:

dkozloski
02-29-08, 07:35 PM
I'm betting that RAP is just a passing fad and will die a natural death like all the rest of the obnoxious noise that the younger generations put forth to piss off the old man.

Spyder
02-29-08, 07:51 PM
I dunno...been around since the 80's and getting worse by the minute!

SvB4EvA
02-29-08, 07:58 PM
I'm betting that RAP is just a passing fad and will die a natural death like all the rest of the obnoxious noise that the younger generations put forth to piss off the old man.

hummm, what kind of music has really died out?

gary88
02-29-08, 08:14 PM
Here's what the YouTube community has to say

alwenn, alwenn, alwenn, HELLs yea we like dis music ya heard. dis go hard ken-folk!

This Tuneeee Is Sik Ppl
Yall Dnt No Wat Ya Sayin
And Wen U Dissin Im He It Is Obv Gud For It To Be Made And Him Makin All Dat Money
Soooo Shutttt Yahhh Muhhhhh !

alll mannn we got sum haters dont be mad cuz soulja boy gets paid mad money just for repeatin most of his damn words haters like yall keep him goin.... but did yall see him at the end of his song smilin like that

shii man tawk bowt it i wish biggie n aaliya n 2pac wer still alive they were like AAYO but not no more shii man soulja boy just tha new obssetion of all them hoez up n err y you guys listnin ta him if you dnt like em

i HATE aLl Da hATAZ TLKIN sHyT BOUt SOULJa bOy u act lYk ya r mAkIn Da moNeY iF He mAkez StUpiD sOngZ Let hIm He StiLl gEt pAiD No MatTer wAt YaLl R sAYiN He still will be gettiN paid Mad MOney sO dA hElL wIt All Ya haTaZ ~BabezGurl99

throw some d's? why not a's or b's? man that guy is borderline retarded

This is hilarious. It's like watching monkeys at the zoo or something trying to mimic human expression. Do rappers even try to speak English anymore?

SvB4EvA
02-29-08, 08:30 PM

hahaha, that is goodddd, my fav is this one...

throw some d's? why not a's or b's? man that guy is borderline retarded

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-29-08, 09:00 PM
I could really let my emotions on this subject loose, but I don't think the consequences, on my behalf, would be very pleasant.

CadillacGurl
02-29-08, 09:11 PM

This is why I disabled youtube comments on my videos coz I have people comment on the caddy vids shot talking like that.... speak english :dammit:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-29-08, 09:14 PM
Nicki, how do you disable commentary? I want to get rid of it on all the vids I've uploaded.

dkozloski
02-29-08, 11:14 PM
hummm, what kind of music has really died out?
Almost anything with a tune except for the C & W stations. The rest of it sounds like somebody backed up the garbage truck and dumped it.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-01-08, 02:49 PM
not all rap is garbage. it just seems the popular rap is garbage. i could say some things about country but i wont.

to be honest, if it has a good beat, good lyrics and isnt ridiculous ill like it regardless of what genre it is

dkozloski
03-01-08, 03:53 PM
not all rap is garbage. it just seems the popular rap is garbage. i could say some things about country but i wont.

to be honest, if it has a good beat, good lyrics and isnt ridiculous ill like it regardless of what genre it is
I didn't say C & W was good. I said it still has a tune.

OffThaHorseCEO
03-01-08, 05:21 PM
what do you mean by "tune"? a beat, a melody?

93DevilleUSMC
03-01-08, 09:12 PM
That is without a doubt the dumbest sh!t I ever saw in my life.

THANK YOU KOZ!

dkozloski
03-01-08, 09:26 PM
what do you mean by "tune"? a beat, a melody?
Why am I not surprised that a member of the younger generation would have no idea what a tune was?

xshrpshtr
03-02-08, 10:33 PM
Is there any doubt which side of the isle, politicly, they reside?:nono:
I cant get this outta my truckin head.... now you all must suffer as well!!!!!!!!! MUAHHAAAAAAAAA :lildevil:

4fZ987FBwUU

BigJon
03-02-08, 11:36 PM
i cant believe they waste time and air waves to play this song on the radio

dkozloski
03-03-08, 02:25 AM
i cant believe they waste time and air waves to play this song on the radio
It's not a song. It's an abomination.

Night Wolf
03-03-08, 02:56 AM
The crank dat song WAS the worst song ever in existance..... now this one has that title tied.

When I was getting all my new records, there was the crank dat song.... I *almost* got it, except I didn't want to spend $10 and support this crap in any way.... why was I going to get it? Only to have a copy of the worst song ever made..... on vinyl.

This is just stupid. I like *some* rap and hip-hop, mostly because of the beat and bass, this is most definitly not one of those songs. Whats up with the name Soulja Boy? give this idiot a gun and put him on the front lines, then we'll see how much of a "soulja" he is, this is just a disgrace.

Night Wolf
03-03-08, 03:00 AM
Here it is..... tied for the worst song in existance....

cQf5poAK4s0

Future of America right here:

5pGJCkCDK5A

xshrpshtr
03-06-08, 01:50 AM
Future? I'm afraid it is already here.

dkozloski
03-06-08, 11:22 AM
Why does it seem like it's the very worst elements of a culture that prosper?

Lithorian
03-06-08, 11:57 AM
because it seems that the traits that piss off the people or cultures they dont like (im not going too far on this subject for the sake of my owne reputation) is the traits that they emphasize, and the worst part of it is, some poeple of the other cultures pick it up and start acting the same damn way, its because of abominations like this that kids of my generation act the way they do, and personaly ive knocked quite a few idiots on their asses for acting like that around me, but it sells, and in the end thats all that matters right? i think not...

xshrpshtr
03-06-08, 09:01 PM
Roman empire?
Why does it seem like it's the very worst elements of a culture that prosper?

OffThaHorseCEO
03-08-08, 05:16 PM
Why am I not surprised that a member of the younger generation would have no idea what a tune was?
i know what a tune is, i was simply trying to see what youre definition of a tune is.

why do you feel the need to bash everything on this forums. your posts are 90 percent negative. i came on this post trying to agree and i get negative feedback from you. we cant all listen to 1960's country music.

no i dont like "soulja boy" or alot of the new artists but i do like rap and would challenge anyone who says im less intelligent for it.

SvB4EvA
03-08-08, 05:20 PM
i know what a tune is, i was simply trying to see what youre definition of a tune is.

why do you feel the need to bash everything on this forums. your posts are 90 percent negative. i came on this post trying to agree and i get negative feedback from you. we cant all listen to 1960's country music.

no i dont like "soulja boy" or alot of the new artists but i do like rap and would challenge anyone who says im less intelligent for it.

:yup:

Oh and here is some more Souljaboy from a Cadillac owner. :histeric:

wkfCMqc0iV8

dkozloski
03-08-08, 08:16 PM
I wasn't advocating C & W music because I don't particularly like that but it does have a tune you can whistle and hum. It's my impression that popular music has degenerated to animal grunts, screaming, and crash bang boom that hurts the ears. A live concert is more like an auditory mugging.