: Clairmont Cadillac West Caldwell, NJ 07006

kbevere
02-28-08, 05:07 PM
This was my first Cadillac and I have to say I will never go to another dealer again if I ever get another one. This dealership was on of the best I ever been to. When I was looking for a new car I went all over. From Fords to Toyotas. So one day I said why not try going to see how Cadillac runs there dealerships. Well let me tell yeah. From the first time I spoken to Randy and sales men I knew this was the one. I must have called him like 100 times before I ended up going in for a test drive. As soon as I got there he was like here the keys go enjoy. After I got back we worked some numbers to what I was looking to pay and that was it. I made the deal and about a week later I was driving my 07 CTS home. From that day back in May up till now I get phone calls and letters asking me how my car is and if there is anything they can do for me. When I tell you there on top of the there game making sure there customers are happy, there the best. I never have such a great friendship with my sales person and dealership. And I have to say GM is also very good. I get letters all the time from them just seeing if im happy. If you live in NJ and looking to get a new or used Cadillac. Go see Randy from Clairmont Cadillac. You will not regret it.:thumbsup:

http://www.clairmontautogroup.com/