: Is Tbyrne out of business?

bigwatr
02-28-08, 02:58 PM
I want to buy an exhaust system for my EXT. I noticed he has not posted anything on several threads he was active on in over a month. I tried calling tbyrne and got a fast busy signal. I tried emailing him and the email bounced back to me. Does anybody know?

gs430
02-28-08, 04:08 PM
I noticed that there add was not on silveradoSS forum anymore.And don't see it here either.

hcvone
02-28-08, 04:22 PM
Their web sites says they are closed for vacation, but I know the Corvette Forum suspended him because no one could get in touch with him, appearantly he and his wife are going thru a divorce, no other info right now. :( I have purchased 10's of thousands of dollars of parts from him through the years. :(

hbrbmx
02-28-08, 05:09 PM
Couple weeks ago I got a standard "not in service" message when I called..............

Lord Cadillac
02-28-08, 06:29 PM
Crap. Give him some time to get things back together. TByrne is a name I've heard in this business for a long, long, long time... I hope it's not going away.....

tbyrne
08-21-08, 12:50 AM
Tom is back! :)

hcvone
08-21-08, 08:53 AM
There are a lot of members on several different Forums that were not happy after he disappeared, now it seems he is in another new locations and trying to start again. :(

fear1
08-25-08, 11:08 AM
OK, how about some info on the 07 EXT cat-back exhaust.

hcvone
08-25-08, 11:31 AM
OK, how about some info on the 07 EXT cat-back exhaust.

He is not a supporting vendor at this time, try contacting him thru his web site or call him. :)

fear1
08-25-08, 04:08 PM
He is not a supporting vendor at this time, try contacting him thru his web site or call him. :)

:( Sorry, not trying to cause any problems here, just unaware of these things.

hcvone
08-25-08, 06:49 PM
:( Sorry, not trying to cause any problems here, just unaware of these things.

No problem, he was a great vendor, have purchased many things from him for many years, just having some problems right now it seems