: Names NOT to name your dog....

N0DIH
02-27-08, 11:49 PM
My kids all want a dachshund, they want 3 actually..

And want to name them Oscar, Meyer and Weiner.

But I mentioned the fact that I don't really want my kids going to door calling for a wiener.... Just something wrong with that....

"Officer, I lost my wiener, can you help me find it??"..... No, some names we just have to say no to....

N0DIH
02-27-08, 11:49 PM
Or maybe Cat....

Night Wolf
02-28-08, 12:05 AM
"Officer, I lost my wiener, can you help me find it??"

Yeah, but what if....

http://www.costume-shop.com/images/products/1368.jpg

Rey Rey 650
02-28-08, 12:29 AM
Weiner is cool..... I had a cat named Dookie when i was 3yrs- 15... I never tripped off the name till i was about 11

Krashed989
02-28-08, 03:42 AM
I want to name a dog "GodDamnIt"...

I can see it now, "Come here GodDamnIt!", "Sit GodDamnIt!", "GodDamnIt you're a good dog!"

:p

blue07cts
02-28-08, 12:05 PM
Yeah, but what if....

:lildevil::shocked2::jawdrop:a very good point!

SlxAlxx
02-28-08, 12:31 PM

I can see it now, "Come here GodDamnIt!", "Sit GodDamnIt!", "GodDamnIt you're a good dog!"

My Father did that eons ago. It gets old, fast.

RunningOnEMT
02-28-08, 12:33 PM
NEVER name a dog "spooky" when you live in a predominantly african american neighborhood...evidently my friend didn't think about that too well

gdwriter
02-28-08, 03:37 PM
For anybody who doesn't know, Hoover is named after the vacuum cleaner. :histeric:

As anyone who's had a Lab knows, they shed so much you'd think they'd be bald. So I have to use my Hoover all the time to pick up after my canine Hoover. Fortunately, he's about the same color as the carpet in my house.

RunningOnEMT
02-28-08, 03:40 PM
i'd name a lab hoover simply because you put anything in front of them and it winds up in their mouth... tennis balls, smaller animals, shoes, furniture, hands/feet/arms/legs, you get the drift

gdwriter
02-29-08, 01:42 AM
i'd name a lab hoover simply because you put anything in front of them and it winds up in their mouth... tennis balls, smaller animals, shoes, furniture, hands/feet/arms/legs, you get the drift:histeric::histeric::histeric::histeric::hist eric:
Having been told Labs were notorious chewers, I bought Hoover a couple of high-quality Nylabones before I even got him home. He's never had much interest in them, and unlike a lot of Lab owners, I've never come home to find any of my stuff chewed up.

Hoover does like to carry tennis balls or his rope toy in his mouth, and he'll manage to rip open any stuffed toy after a couple of months, but I don't consider that bad at all.

OffThaHorseCEO
02-29-08, 11:22 AM
Yeah, but what if....

VAVAVOOM!!!

my gf has a costume similiar to that, i like it!

she also has a small dog she named "DIOGI"

SvB4EvA
02-29-08, 03:34 PM

:histeric:

TagApl4
02-29-08, 03:40 PM
My kids all want a dachshund, they want 3 actually..

And want to name them Oscar, Meyer and Weiner.

But I mentioned the fact that I don't really want my kids going to door calling for a wiener.... Just something wrong with that....

"Officer, I lost my wiener, can you help me find it??"..... No, some names we just have to say no to....

I dont think I have met a dachshund yet that was not named Oscar, please do not fall into the trap, when u go to the dog park I promise every wiener dog will come running, then u will just be confused...

Do like me, call it dog enough so that it just responds to dog. My dog responds to "Dog" as well as he does Sonny.

xshrpshtr
02-29-08, 07:09 PM
The next dog I get will be named stains... I'm going to yell at him everywhere I go. COME STAINS! COME STAINS! Good boy.

Submariner409
02-29-08, 07:53 PM
Friend of ours has a Chihuahua named "Fang".

SvB4EvA
02-29-08, 08:09 PM
The next dog I get will be named stains... I'm going to yell at him everywhere I go. COME STAINS! COME STAINS! Good boy.

rofl, u are a sick mofo

eyekandyboats.inc
02-29-08, 08:37 PM
id name my dog b*tch i just think it would be a good easy name

this way when i want some company i can just say b*tch come here!. the g/f brings me a beer and the dog comes to keep me company!!! kill two birds with one stone

orconn
02-29-08, 08:37 PM
Given the insurance industry's sensivity to dog breeds these days I'd avoid some of the old favorites! I had a Boxer by the name of "Grendl" who was the sweetest, friendliest girl you'd ever meet. My English Bull Terrier named "Fluffy" always surprised quest when she made her entrance! I always wanted to name an appropriate dog "Bone Cruncher" with "B.C." as a nick name, but in today's dog sensitive world it probabaly wouldn't be wise,

xshrpshtr
03-01-08, 04:00 AM
No...this is a sick mo fo.

this way when i want some company i can just say b*tch come here!. the g/f brings me a beer and the dog comes to keep me company!!! kill two birds with one stone

eyekandyboats.inc
03-01-08, 11:13 AM
LOL
oh but you love it

N0DIH
03-01-08, 04:20 PM
Your g/f doesn't read these posts does she? Someone would be in the doghouse if she did!

Eld01
03-02-08, 12:24 PM
Yeah, but what if....

If a cop walked up to me looking like this, I don't believe there would be a problem finding my weiner.