: What's up guys?

OffThaHorseCEO
02-25-08, 07:13 PM
What's up everyone longtime no see huh? To those of you who noticed my absence (not many I'm sure) the reason I haven't been on in so long is cause I didn't have a caddy. I went thru some employment issues and got behind on 2 payments then had a head gasket issue. My top priority was keeping my rent paid and my savings were quickly depleted due to no work. I ended up taking the loss and let the finance company keep my DTS.

Thankfully the place I work with now has a great compensation program and that along with no car or insurance payment has allowed me to consider financing a car again. The candidate is a dark green 96 ETC I was wondering if anyone with a carfax account could check out vin: 1G6ET1299TU614611

So how's everyone doin? Jason and Nicki still the forum lovebirds? Chad still schoolin folks? Did Meg ever come back? What's new.

To those who've never met me or don't remember me consider this my reintroduction.
My name is Martin, I'm 24, live in NC and I loooove Cadillacs.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-25-08, 07:36 PM
Hey dude, how's it goin? Long time no hear. Sorry to hear you had to sell the DTS, but you were smart to give that up in order to keep your place of residence.

Welcome back!

OffThaHorseCEO
02-25-08, 08:20 PM
Yea man I had serious withdrawal issues. I noticed many more black DTS's rollin around. What's worse is that RIGHT before I got rid of I was talkin to a guy and he said "OOOHHH I recognize you. You're the cadillac man. You were the first young guy to drive around that style cadillac(2000+ Deville). Then all these other young cats started copying your style but I noticed you stepped it up to a DTS. I was like :/. Anyways hopefully ill be back on scene with this ETC. So what you up to? Still rollin the benz? How you doin with the ladies?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-25-08, 09:12 PM
I'm doing ok, working a lot (50 hours a week), trying to keep financially stable, if nothing more. Yeah, I've still got the Benz, almost had to sell it do to some financial issues also, but I dodged a bullet and was able to keep the car. As for the women, it seems that all the nice women I meet are either in a relationship now or live a long ways away. Soooo go figure.

TomDeville
02-25-08, 09:53 PM
Welcome Back Dude!!:thumbsup:

:cool2:

Destroyer
02-25-08, 10:07 PM
As for the women, it seems that all the nice women I meet are either in a relationship So what?. Business is business. :lildevil:

Night Wolf
02-25-08, 10:09 PM
glad to have ya back :)

Destroyer
02-25-08, 10:09 PM
2001 Cadillac Deville (destroyed) Thats the way I like 'em N* cars. Welcome back!.:D

Lord Cadillac
02-25-08, 11:55 PM
Welcome back! Good luck with the ETC - I loved my 95.. I hope you get it..

BigJon
02-26-08, 12:57 AM
welcome

OffThaHorseCEO
02-26-08, 11:26 AM
I'm doing ok, working a lot (50 hours a week), trying to keep financially stable, if nothing more. Yeah, I've still got the Benz, almost had to sell it do to some financial issues also, but I dodged a bullet and was able to keep the car. As for the women, it seems that all the nice women I meet are either in a relationship now or live a long ways away. Soooo go figure.

i had a bug reply post written up last night, but my girl called and i forgot all about it, then needed my sim for another phone and pulled the battery. What i was trying to say is keep at it it gets better. I was in a couple of shitty jobs including the one im doing now. the pay WAS crappy until a company from maryland came and bought us out and is paying me way more money

Same applies for the ladies. Im still dating the same girl from the "Friends Zone thread" and ill admit, at first it was a bit rough, but now i feel like im set.

Keep at it

Thanks for the warm (re)welcome everyone

CadillacGurl
02-26-08, 10:08 PM
What's up everyone longtime no see huh? To those of you who noticed my absence (not many I'm sure) the reason I haven't been on in so long is cause I didn't have a caddy. I went thru some employment issues and got behind on 2 payments then had a head gasket issue. My top priority was keeping my rent paid and my savings were quickly depleted due to no work. I ended up taking the loss and let the finance company keep my DTS.

Thankfully the place I work with now has a great compensation program and that along with no car or insurance payment has allowed me to consider financing a car again. The candidate is a dark green 96 ETC I was wondering if anyone with a carfax account could check out vin: 1G6ET1299TU614611

So how's everyone doin? Jason and Nicki still the forum lovebirds? Chad still schoolin folks? Did Meg ever come back? What's new.

To those who've never met me or don't remember me consider this my reintroduction.
My name is Martin, I'm 24, live in NC and I loooove Cadillacs.

HEY KIDDO!!! Glad to have you back! Yes Jason and I are still together. Meg hasn't posted in awhile, but has appeared online. I miss my tag team buddy :( Jason is gonna be sad about the DTS, didn't have night vision if I remember correctly? Also it was black on black too... damn...

DILLIGAF
02-26-08, 10:52 PM
Welcome back!

Don't need a caddy to hang here!

Hope better times are on the horizon!

OffThaHorseCEO
02-27-08, 07:27 PM
HEY KIDDO!!! Glad to have you back! Yes Jason and I are still together. Meg hasn't posted in awhile, but has appeared online. I miss my tag team buddy :( Jason is gonna be sad about the DTS, didn't have night vision if I remember correctly? Also it was black on black too... damn...
hey balla (Cadillac(s): 04 Toyota Sienna, 07 Avalanche (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/#), 07 Cobalt, 07 Benz GL 450), yea black dts with night vision, interior was grey though, its cool ive somewhat gotten over it, ive got my eyes on a cheaper ETC for now

Welcome back!

Don't need a caddy to hang here!

Hope better times are on the horizon!
Thanks, well, i feel like im cursed sometimes, see, everything will be going great, then somethin will happen, the most recent example is, ive gotten a few GREAT paychecks lately and had my eye on an eldo, then my wallet goes missing, i know it was stupid of me to, but i had 500 dollars uin there, this probably wont stop me from gettin the lac, but its still a hinderance.

i dont know how long youve been on or lurked these forums, but a couple of years ago (last year?) i was doing great, had a 2k1 deville and was about to rims on it but i had an accident that totalled that, well, i turned around and got the black DTS (with the extra money i had) and was doing good again, till i hit a deer. its always somethin with me, always some bad luck. i dont know maybe im cursed heh.

SlxAlxx
02-28-08, 07:49 PM
Thats the way I like 'em N* cars. Welcome back!.:D

:werd:

OffThaHorseCEO
02-29-08, 11:24 AM
thanks again guys...guess what? found my wallet!!! nothing was missing, guess i aint so cursed after all huh? (hope i didnt jinx myself :) )