: Central Florida/Tampa Meet - Saturday - 05.03.08

cooncat
02-25-08, 04:18 PM
Meeting Place: Old Town (http://www.old-town.com) in Orlando

5770 West U.S. Highway 192, Kissimmee, Florida, 34746

We will be in the lot behind building 400 and it will be roped off for us.

Your friend Bob
2006 Stealth Gray Northstar STS

cooncat
02-25-08, 04:55 PM
Here is the website for Old Town:

http://www.old-town.com/

Lord Cadillac
02-25-08, 05:19 PM
Here's the direct link to the car show information:
http://www.old-town.com/CarShows.html

Should we change the title to something that entices people from the East? Like Central Florida meet or Tampa / Orlando meet?

cooncat
02-25-08, 05:49 PM
How about The Next Great Florida Meet if you are thinking of changing the name? What do you think?

Boombotz
02-25-08, 06:57 PM
Whatever it is it should have Central Florida or Orlando in the title so everyone is aware that it is Mid-State.

cooncat
02-25-08, 08:04 PM
How about Tampa/Central Florida Meet? Perhaps we could get more of the Gold Coast people there as well.

cooncat
02-25-08, 09:05 PM
Here's the change I made.

Brizzal
02-25-08, 11:52 PM
count me in :)

Night Wolf
02-26-08, 08:53 PM
OOoooo nice!

Some time notice in advance too... I am going to try to get to this one... well, pretty much I WILL be there, just gotta swap some shifts around. Should work out though, it's been too long since I've been to a meet... should be a blast!

Stoneage_Caddy
02-26-08, 09:09 PM
ill check the calander at work ....

were still battleing ignition problems from the whole fiasco from the retard at detail who took a pressure washer to the engine ...just one of the couple things that need to be done before it can be driven that far and for anyone to see it ....

if i cant whip it into shape ill be there on the harley ....

Boombotz
02-26-08, 11:04 PM
OOoooo nice!

Some time notice in advance too... I am going to try to get to this one... well, pretty much I WILL be there, just gotta swap some shifts around. Should work out though, it's been too long since I've been to a meet... should be a blast!

ill check the calander at work ....

were still battleing ignition problems from the whole fiasco from the retard at detail who took a pressure washer to the engine ...just one of the couple things that need to be done before it can be driven that far and for anyone to see it ....

if i cant whip it into shape ill be there on the harley ....

I would expect you both to show and no excuses if I can go a couple of weeks after a c-section......lol! Plus you get to see Gianna and the new baby that alone is worth it...lol

Stoneage_Caddy
02-26-08, 11:24 PM
im gonna try ....

alas i still havent gotten that love potion working right to give to amy ...so far it causes nothing but drama witht he girl and headaches for me .....

julie , i think i said it in another thread but i dont have a nextel so if your trying ot get ahold of me it wont work

Night Wolf
02-27-08, 01:54 AM
oh no Mike... the Harley is cool and all, but it's not going to be the same without Gladys...... actually, if you don't bring Gladys we'll have to throw you in with the biker guys ;) :) You've got plenty of time to get ye ol' ignition going :)

Heh, this will be the first time I bring the Lincoln to a Cadillac meet :) Actually it'll be the only Caddy meet I'll be going to since I've had that car.... my 2nd Caddy meet without a Caddy :( Atleast the Lincoln sorta fits in better then the Isuzu like last time :)

Anyway Mike, the Town Car hasn't been properly introduced to Gladys.... Gladys needs to tell the Town Car all about the '93 Coupe too :)

Yey, get to see Gianna and the new born! It'll be fun :)

Who wants to ride the rocket cars?

I think I'll have to do the bungee thing this time.... need more then 1 person tho, I think it fits 3? then you go further :)

cooncat
02-27-08, 08:33 AM
Rick,

It will be great to see you again. You brought the Town Car to the very wet Tampa Palms meet. She is a beauty.

ejguillot
02-27-08, 12:32 PM
I'm in! Wish I had the cash to do some more performance/cosmetic upgrades to my car. All my $ has gone into maintenance items. $1050 for 2 Monroe electronic struts, AC Delco Strut mounts, and AC Delco front brake pads (the version made for export STS's).

After I get all that fixed, I'll start looking to do the upgrades.

Lord Cadillac
02-27-08, 03:28 PM
Somebody please post this on the calendar.. I'd do it but if I don't let somebody else do it, nobody is ever going to do it besides me.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/calendar.php?c=3

Night Wolf
02-27-08, 05:03 PM
Rick,

It will be great to see you again. You brought the Town Car to the very wet Tampa Palms meet. She is a beauty.

Oh yeah.... I did.... forgot about that :) It's the old age....

cooncat
02-27-08, 06:54 PM
Hi Nightage, don't talk about old, I am old enough to be your father, and perhaps old enough to be a grandfather to one of your kids, isn't that a frightening thought.

Okay, here is who we have coming to the next great meet:

Boombotz - tentative
Lord Cadillac
Brizzal - from West Palm Beach
Nightwolf - from Macon
Stoneage Caddy
ejguillot
Cadillac Pimpin 17 - from Orlando
Cooncat

Not a bad showing so far. I hope to have many more.

Brizzal
02-27-08, 06:59 PM

hopfully this list will stay, most people forget and it ends up being alot smaller, hopfully this wont happen....:bonkers:

cooncat
02-27-08, 07:02 PM
Hey Brizzal,

Is that your Monte Carlo? If so, what year is it. My previous car was a 2001 torch red LS. It had a sports appearance package. It was a nice car, not as nice as the Caddy, but still a nice car.

Boombotz
02-27-08, 07:29 PM
Hi Nightage, don't talk about old, I am old enough to be your father, and perhaps old enough to be a grandfather to one of your kids, isn't that a frightening thought.

Okay, here is who we have coming to the next great meet:

Boombotz - tentative
Lord Cadillac
Brizzal - from West Palm Beach
Nightwolf - from Macon
Stoneage Caddy
ejguillot
Cadillac Pimpin 17 - from Orlando
Cooncat

My largest meet at Old Town was 27 cars out of the 30 confirmed. Lets get that beat!

Cadillac Tony
02-27-08, 09:18 PM
I should be able to make it in the V. See you guys there. :cool:

Stoneage_Caddy
02-27-08, 09:34 PM
damn i was just in leesburg the other day delivering a 350z ...crazy woman bought it sight unseen off our internet side

cooncat
02-27-08, 10:23 PM
We will be glad to have you Tony and your V-CTS. Welcome aboard.

The list is slowly growing. I hope it grows much more.

Brizzal
02-27-08, 11:43 PM
Hey Brizzal,

Is that your Monte Carlo? If so, what year is it. My previous car was a 2001 torch red LS. It had a sports appearance package. It was a nice car, not as nice as the Caddy, but still a nice car.

yea its a 2000 ls with ss badges, exhaust, rims, tint, FWI, and the "girly air horn"

its NOTHING compared to the cady.... i raced it once and the cady whopped it. Sad that GM underpowered the monte in those years.... i still dont regret getting the cady over the monte :worship:

cooncat
03-03-08, 03:21 PM
Hi guys,

I have everything set-up for May 3rd. We are going to be on Trophy row, if that is all right for everybody. The time will be starting at 3pm for us, but I think around 4pm should be okay. We will be in our own section. Let's have a great showing!!!

Let me know who will be coming to this great event. It should be fun.

Boombotz
03-03-08, 04:21 PM
Hi guys,

I have everything set-up for May 3rd. We are going to be on Trophy row, if that is all right for everybody. The time will be starting at 3pm for us, but I think around 4pm should be okay. We will be in our own section. Let's have a great showing!!!

Let me know who will be coming to this great event. It should be fun.

Cool! This sounds like fun. So where do we go when we get there?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-03-08, 07:05 PM
EAT !!!

and i need to find my beer girl, tho a year later she prolly won be there any more ....beatter make sure amy goes so im not to heartbroken ...

have a bad feeling when i see julies latest addition to the boombotz clan im gonna wanna start making babys ASAP

Boombotz
03-03-08, 07:41 PM
Don't worry when you see me and how fat I am because of the baby you probably wont be in a rush....lol. What I meant is what parking area (directions)are we to go to when we get there? I told him our usual spot, but it seems he might have scored us something even better but we need to know where to go. Don't we always go eat....lol. I don't know what the odds are on you finding your beer girl either...lol. OK.... Rick I cant do the flying coaster with you because I am having a C-Section it will not have had enough time to heal so sorry you have to find someone else to go with and make me jealous.

cooncat
03-03-08, 08:12 PM
Julie, I got trophy row to make us more visable to the public. I was offered the main street, but she told us that there would be a lot of foot traffic with carts and buggies. We figured it would be safer on trophy row. Tomorrow, I am going to have a new e-mail address as I will be getting FIOS installed. I will have more details tomorrow with directions. I am hoping I will be keeping the cooncat as that has been my moniker for so many years.

I think the first one there should go to the meet captain and he will tell us where our spot is. I will try to be there first at around 4pm. I mentioned we will be around 20 - 25 cars.

I tried to e-mail your friend Julie, but the e-mail address you gave me was incorrect or not in existence anymore.

Boombotz
03-03-08, 08:27 PM
Julie, I got trophy row to make us more visable to the public. I was offered the main street, but she told us that there would be a lot of foot traffic with carts and buggies. We figured it would be safer on trophy row. Tomorrow, I am going to have a new e-mail address as I will be getting FIOS installed. I will have more details tomorrow with directions. I am hoping I will be keeping the cooncat as that has been my moniker for so many years.

I think the first one there should go to the meet captain and he will tell us where our spot is. I will try to be there first at around 4pm. I mentioned we will be around 20 - 25 cars.

I tried to e-mail your friend Julie, but the e-mail address you gave me was incorrect or not in existence anymore.

Thats fine. We haven't had a meet there for over a year they might contact you when she list our meet in that section I told you about. If it is the area I think it is thats a really cool spot. I just don't know how they are letting us park in there being this is the oldie car night. Maybe I am thinking the wrong area. Whatever is fine with me I was just wondering how to get to our specific spot. I hope we pull off that many cars I had 27 on our best meet and that was with the Allante group joining us. It would be awesome to have another meet that size.

cooncat
03-03-08, 09:06 PM
I told her we were a mixed bunch ranging from oldie's to current. Perhaps she is putting us there because: "we are Cadillac". Will you be able to contact the Allante group? It will be wonderful to have them there as well. They are great cars.

The area we are going to be in, is the same street as where the stage is going to be, somewhere down the street.

She said, if we were going to be in the usual spot, nobody will see us there. I definitely want us to be seen.

Boombotz
03-03-08, 10:09 PM
I told her we were a mixed bunch ranging from oldie's to current. Perhaps she is putting us there because: "we are Cadillac". Will you be able to contact the Allante group? It will be wonderful to have them there as well. They are great cars.

The area we are going to be in, is the same street as where the stage is going to be, somewhere down the street.

She said, if we were going to be in the usual spot, nobody will see us there. I definitely want us to be seen.

I will not be able to contact the allante group because last time I tried with no success at all. I even went through e-mails and tried to let them know and recieved no response. They contacted me the first time around because they met Stoney at the dealership. As far as the location by the stage that was the area i thought it was and that is awesome. Especially being that night is a Classic car night and she still opened it up for us. I just hope she doesn't put us down the back stretch.

Shawn4.0
03-04-08, 12:34 PM
I would like to attend. Old town is, uh, fairly close.:p

Lord Cadillac
03-04-08, 02:05 PM
Danielle is booking a hotel for that weekend.. So her and I will definitely be there...

cooncat
03-04-08, 02:47 PM
It looks like it is turning out to be a good crowd. I hope the numbers keep on building. I think we are starting to get some new people coming. I am starting to get excited.

I hope we have a great day.

Shawn4.0
03-04-08, 03:05 PM
Yea, hopefully there will be a nice number of cars. If anyone needs somewhere to stop beforehand to remove some bugs or clean their grill ;) , my house is open to anyone to head over. It's near UCF so about half an hour away from Old Town (didn't realize Old Town was all the way east of the Turnpike). Just lemme know beforehand!

cooncat
03-04-08, 03:32 PM
I found out from Tracy today that our spot is behind store number 400. The name of the store if the "The Entertainment' shop. It is on the left hand side as you are coming down from the north. It is towards the north end of the street.

Thanks for the offer.

Boombotz
03-04-08, 03:41 PM
I found out from Tracy today that our spot is behind store number 400. The name of the store if the "The Entertainment' shop. It is on the left hand side as you are coming down from the north. It is towards the north end of the street.

Thanks for the offer.

Store #400 is our usual spot. You can use the driving instructions for everyone that I gave you, atleast for those who haven't been to an Old Town meet before. What happened to trophy row? Is she blocking of the entire lot for us?

Cadillac Tony
03-04-08, 04:48 PM
I checked their "rules" for Cruises, and my CTS-V has neither lowering springs, flamed paint or underbody neons- will I still be able to attend? :lol:

cooncat
03-04-08, 04:59 PM
Tony,

You and your CTS-V will be a great addition to our collection. It will be great to meet you.

I have a question for you. Do you have any idea how much the factory wheels cost for a 2006 STS. I am looking at either the 17 or 18 inch wheels. I am a kinda sorry I didn't switch back when I had the opportunity before I picked my car up. I have a feeling the wheels on my car were not very expensive and the factory wheels were nicer.

Thanks.

Bob

Boombotz
03-04-08, 05:08 PM
I checked their "rules" for Cruises, and my CTS-V has neither lowering springs, flamed paint or underbody neons- will I still be able to attend? :lol:

We are not able to do the cruise. So you will be fine attending. They just block off an area for us.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-08, 07:09 PM
still having issues with the car here ....but ill be there , just prolly on 2 wheels

has to be distrib related , and its VERY intermittent ...i go from 200hp to 10 in less then a second ...at one point i went 5 days with no issue , then BAM im out again ....leaning towards a dirty hall effect or a cam sensor is dieing ..slowly ....arrrg ....it needs to flat stay bad so i can find it or stay good

Boombotz
03-04-08, 07:30 PM
still having issues with the car here ....but ill be there , just prolly on 2 wheels

has to be distrib related , and its VERY intermittent ...i go from 200hp to 10 in less then a second ...at one point i went 5 days with no issue , then BAM im out again ....leaning towards a dirty hall effect or a cam sensor is dieing ..slowly ....arrrg ....it needs to flat stay bad so i can find it or stay good

You have 2 months to figure this out......lol:thepan:

Brizzal
03-04-08, 07:51 PM

get it fixed! lol :duck:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-08, 08:46 PM
oh i got 2 months ...hell that enough time to fix it ...

id still like to beat the snot out of that kid who was detailing it .....why anyone would take a 3000 psi pressure washer to an engine , esp one with 170k on it that been tinkered with a bit ....luckily those high output injectors didnt get hurt ....

Brizzal
03-04-08, 09:24 PM

id still like to beat the snot out of that kid who was detailing it .....why anyone would take a 3000 psi pressure washer to an engine , esp one with 170k on it that been tinkered with a bit ....luckily those high output injectors didnt get hurt ....

what the hell? :hmm: how could someone do that... u still have those LED tails? i would like to see them i want some for mine :cool2:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-08, 09:28 PM
yup , all the led stuff is still there and works , outside the crest lights which have failed once again

ejguillot
03-04-08, 11:43 PM
The wife reminded me that I had already committed to going to a comedy show in St. Pete, and that the tickets were already paid for. :duck: Sorry to say, I'll have to take my name off the attendee list.

cooncat
03-04-08, 11:56 PM
We will miss you Edwin. Who are you going to see?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-05-08, 12:21 AM
The wife reminded me that I had already committed to going to a comedy show in St. Pete, and that the tickets were already paid for. :duck: Sorry to say, I'll have to take my name off the attendee list.

im a far beatter comeidan then anyone your gonna go see ....i play with legos for petes sake !!!!

Night Wolf
03-05-08, 02:05 AM

Well, atleast our cars will have one thing in common..... the injectors :)

ejguillot
03-05-08, 02:33 PM
I'm off to see Lisa Lampanelli, one night only. You may have seen her (for those who watch cable TV) on the Comedy Central roast of Flavor Flav. Look for the middle aged female comic.

Wish that the show was Friday night.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-05-08, 06:35 PM
I hate lisa ....

all her jokes are about her whoreing it up with black guys ....it gets old quicker then jeff foxowrthy jokes

Cadillac Tony
03-06-08, 12:30 AM
Yeah, she was sort of funny just for the shock value the first time I heard her. Every act I hear on XM of hers is a different venue with the exact same jokes. Meh.

I'll have me some Mitch Hedberg, Todd Barry or Robert Schimmel any day over Lisa.

Night Wolf
03-06-08, 07:46 AM
Well, I swapped days with a guy at work for Saturday the 3rd.... now I gotta get Friday the 2nd off and I'll be all set :) Getting off in the morning, getting 2hrs of sleep then driving 6hrs to be at the meet will not go well at all.

Looks like it'll be a fun little trip for me :) I'll be getting a hotel room Saturday night, but the plan is to head down Friday afternoon, so I'd end up staying probably somewhere in Clearwater Friday, for old times sake, then head over and stay at that hotel across the street from old town where Stoney stayed Sat night.

ejguillot
03-06-08, 09:31 AM
Yeah, she was sort of funny just for the shock value the first time I heard her. Every act I hear on XM of hers is a different venue with the exact same jokes. Meh.

I'll have me some Mitch Hedberg, Todd Barry or Robert Schimmel any day over Lisa.

I sure hope that she has some new material, missing the meet is bad enough. The wife likes her though, we'll just have to see if her act is any good live.

Night Wolf
03-07-08, 06:44 AM
Got someone that said they'll swap that Friday with me.

Looking good.... nice 5 day weekend to relax, and just have a good time. I may even have time between now and then to fix the brakes on the Town Car..... no more warped rotors and ABS pump randomly going on :) Thats pretty much all thats left on her other then a couple cosmetic things.

I'm looking forward to this :)

cooncat
03-11-08, 07:16 PM
I got word that they will fence off the entire area behind that building and once they find out how cars we will have, they will release the remaining spots to public to park.

Let's make it a large show from our club!!!!

Cadillac Tony
03-20-08, 05:20 PM
I'm working with our Service Manager on some type of Certificate/Coupon for everyone in attendance (maybe an oil change, alignment, parts discount, etc.). It's probably useless to you guys way down south, but for the ones coming from Orlando/Tampa area we're pretty close.

Looking forward to attending. :thumbsup:

Boombotz
03-28-08, 11:08 PM
It looks as if we will be unable to attend this meet. I am sorry. I totally forgot that I had tickets to the princess on ice show along with 6 other people on this day. The show doesn't start until 3:30 so by the time I got out and got to Orlando it would be way to late. Just FYI on the baby he was born on 3/11. He weighed 9lbs 2oz and was 21 inches. Sorry no pics because we dont post pictures of our children but he is nice and healthy.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-29-08, 06:35 PM
one of them good news bad news deals ...

but congrats none the less ....new baby smell is a close second to new corvette smell

Cadillac Tony
03-31-08, 12:02 PM
Update:

Instead of coupons that will only benefit people close to me, I'll be bringing some nifty Cadillac swag for everyone (hats, keychains, etc..). :D

cooncat
03-31-08, 02:03 PM
Tony,

That sounds great. I could always use more Cadillac stuff since I am a proud owner.

I look forward to meeting you next month.

Bob

Cadillac Tony
04-02-08, 01:42 PM
Same here. You'll hear me coming about a mile away in my V- it's just a tiny bit loud. :D

cooncat
04-02-08, 03:55 PM
Hi folks, here are the directions to where we are going to be in Old Town.

First the website is http://0ld-town.com/Shopping.html

Once you are on Highway 192, you will need to come in to Old Town. At the light on Holiday Trail, there is a Hotel right on that road also. You will follow that road down to Florida Plaza which will be on the left. Turn there and it will be the first parking lot in the right.

We will be in the lot behind building 400 and it will be roped off for us.

I know it is early yet, but I would like to get an idea of who will be coming and what kind of car you will coming in?

I look forward to seeing all of you guys.

Bob

Brizzal
04-02-08, 04:42 PM
ill be attending with my cady :) any times out yet?

cooncat
04-02-08, 05:23 PM
I figure around 4.

Shawn4.0
04-18-08, 01:16 PM
I will be there, /\/\ my Caddy. 4 sounds good.

Brizzal
04-21-08, 11:44 PM
week and a half to go!

Cadillac Tony
04-22-08, 12:39 PM
This is drawing close, and there's very few people who have "officially" checked in. Come on people- we need a ton of Caddies to show up! :)

cooncat
04-23-08, 10:13 PM
Tony,

A agree with you. We need to make this a huge success. We need to show the rest of the people we can have a strong showing.

Everybody, who is coming to this great event? I would like to have a good idea as to who is coming.

Comeon guys, let's do this right!!!

Your meet leader.

Bob

Night Wolf
04-24-08, 09:38 AM
Looks like I won't be able to attend this meet :( Hopefully I can make the next one.

Brizzal
04-26-08, 10:36 PM
i hope more people respond back.... i got a vacation day off of work

Jonas McFeely
04-28-08, 04:13 PM
Mine is in NO condition to show, but i may attend. I got it on steelies and its looks terrible. The vinyl top is off and shes showing her cancer. Shes a mess. But the interior looks great! :rolleyes: How many people are expected?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-28-08, 09:06 PM
Should I come down?????? :D :D

cooncat
04-28-08, 09:37 PM
We would love to have you come down. The more the merrier. You have a nice Cadillac there.

cooncat
04-28-08, 09:58 PM
Hi guys,

Madelin Rivera who is the General Manager at the Motel 6 across from Old Town contacted me and told me the rate to stay there is $39.95 per night. She is welcoming anybody from the group to stay there. Here number is 407-396-6333. I know, Cadillacs and Motel 6 sounds weird, but it is a good rate. Give her a call if you would to stay there.

I am also going to contact Tracy at Old Town to find out if there is a car wash nearby for anybody who wants to wash the love bugs off of their cars. Yes, they are out.

We have the spot starting at 3pm, but I told Tracy we will be there at around 4pm. You are all welcome to come at 3pm.

Old Town is off of of Route 192, exit 64 on It. It is about 1 mile from I4 on the right, look for the Ferris Wheel. Look for my previous posting for the exact spot.

I am looking forward to seeing everybody.

Bob

Night Wolf
04-29-08, 06:09 AM
Wow, $40/night is pretty good..... Hope there is a nice turnout!

jonnyd
04-30-08, 12:24 PM
GOOD luck with the turnout!! Unfortunately I Dont have the caddy anymore but I will be attending these events with my IS300 =) Hope to make it to the next meet!

Lord Cadillac
04-30-08, 01:03 PM
Of course, I'll be there - whether it's a good turnout or not..

cooncat
04-30-08, 04:27 PM
Hi guys, as of today, we only have six cars confirmed and one is a Lexus. I hope we have more coming and haven't confirmed. This is pretty sad. I am disappointed.

Comeon guys, let's talk it up.

Bob:thepan:

cooncat
04-30-08, 04:59 PM
I am sorry for the tone of the previous post. Everybody is welcome and I look forward to seeing everybody. I am, just disappointed at the turnout for this thing.

Cadillac Tony
05-01-08, 01:02 PM
I'll cross post this in the CTS and CTS-V section. Hopefully this doesn't end up me, cooncat and Sal standing around. :suspect:

Cadillac Tony
05-01-08, 01:10 PM
Done. :)

Brizzal
05-01-08, 01:53 PM
im coming up friday night

Shawn4.0
05-01-08, 02:28 PM
Does that six include me? Definitely plan on coming still, this place is a freaking ghosttown (over by UCF at least).

EDIT: Tony, I copied and pasted your CTS thread into Sevilles. (Link (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/139030-florida-sevilles-eldorados-yea-you.htm)

cooncat
05-01-08, 03:46 PM
Yes it does. I believe we are going to be part of the huge overall meet. It should be a fun time. I believe they have bands playing and all sorts of things going on.

I am looking forward to meeting all the new people.

Bob

Cadillac Tony
05-02-08, 04:02 PM
Well I'll be there to drink beer. I'm bringing Cadillac keychains and coffee mugs for everyone cool enough to be there. :D

cooncat
05-02-08, 04:07 PM
I am looking forward to meeting everybody tomorrow.

Make sure you bring something to clean the love bugs off of your cars. They are out there. I hate them.

Bob

csp3000
05-02-08, 04:26 PM
Ok, I think I can make it. I got Tony's request in the CTS V forum. :cool:

cooncat
05-02-08, 08:25 PM
Some further directions. We are behind building 400, I believe the video store is over there.

I will be there at around 4pm. I own a stealth gray STS.

I am looking forward to it and I really appreciate those coming the distance from West Palm Beach.

Bob

Iluv90'smodels
05-02-08, 09:51 PM
Folks, I have a question. I am a brand new member and I'm unsure if I have to be a "member" to attend? Is there a cost associated with visiting? 95 Deville Base model. No show winner but a decent car. Love to show it off and pick a bunch of members brains!

cooncat
05-02-08, 10:10 PM
We would love to have you and welcome to the club. Please come and join us. We are a great group of people who love our cars and love to show them off.

As I said in previous posts, we are a small part a large meet in Old Town.

Please come and show off your car. There is no costs except for what you want to eat and drink and possibly spend the night if you wish. I have a post of an offer to stay at the Motel 6 for $40.00 plus taxes.

We all look forward to meeting you.

Bob

Iluv90'smodels
05-02-08, 10:15 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I will see you folks around 4pm then. I live close enough to not have to stay over.

Lord Cadillac
05-03-08, 02:16 AM
Nobody ever added this meet to the Cadillac Meets Calendar. :p

Boombotz
05-03-08, 09:12 AM
Hope you guys have a great time. So sorry we could not come to this one. We love Old Town. Well we will make it to the next one. My daughter was so upset that we are still making a trip to Old Town this month to make up for the missing of this meet.....lol even though it is because we are seeing Disney on Ice that we are missing it makes no difference:bouncy:.

ShadowLvr400
05-03-08, 10:32 AM
Not enough warning, I'm working a wedding tonight, carving meat. Sorry.

dubble6s
05-03-08, 07:18 PM
Oh you guys are killing me over here. I could have brough BOTH of my caddy's down for all to see!

Next time, maybe try to get the work out a little earlier? Would be great!

Rich

cooncat
05-04-08, 12:08 AM
Hi guys,

Thank you to those traveled a great distance to Old Town. It was a great time. We had many new faces. We are planning another one for mid-October. Watch this board for details.

Tonight we had:

4 CTS - V's
1 - 1999 STS
2 - 1995/96 Sedan De Villes
1 - 2008 SRX
1 - 2006 STS
1 - 2005 Escalade

We hope the October meet will be even bigger.

Everybody, check your theatre tickets to see you if you plans for the first or second Saturday in October. We will meet again in Old Town. What a great place to meet. There is something for everybody there!!!

Take care.

Bob

Lord Cadillac
05-04-08, 01:27 AM
It was good to see everyone today! The meet turned out to be very nice. Great weather and a great bunch of people. I have a few pictures of the cars and I'll post them up shortly...

Shawn4.0
05-05-08, 12:23 AM
Had a great time, it was great meeting you all for the first time. Definitely looking forward to another one some time soon.

How'd the pics come out?

Cadillac Tony
05-05-08, 11:03 PM
Okay- I'm a world class doofus. I had a whole bunch of keychains and stuff for you guys, yet was having so much fun chatting it up that I forgot to hand out the first stinking thing. :doh:

They are officially saved for the next meet.

Shawn4.0
05-12-08, 02:15 PM
Bit late, but just wondering, did anyone's pictures come out?

cooncat
05-12-08, 04:08 PM
Hi Shawn,

It was great meeting you. My pictures came out, but I have to find the cable so I can transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer and then to the web-site.

Guys, on another note, I am organizing the next meet. It will be in Old Town again. The two dates I am looking at are October 18th and the 25th. On the 25th, the B.O.P.C club will be there. In case you don't know what the letters stand for, it is, Buick, Oldsmoble, Pontiac and Cadillac. I think it could be fun to be a part of that big event.

What do you all think?

I will start a new tread for the next meet.

Bob

Boombotz
05-13-08, 08:43 AM
Hi Shawn,

It was great meeting you. My pictures came out, but I have to find the cable so I can transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer and then to the web-site.

Guys, on another note, I am organizing the next meet. It will be in Old Town again. The two dates I am looking at are October 18th and the 25th. On the 25th, the B.O.P.C club will be there. In case you don't know what the letters stand for, it is, Buick, Oldsmoble, Pontiac and Cadillac. I think it could be fun to be a part of that big event.

What do you all think?

I will start a new tread for the next meet.

Bob

I think either date would be fine. I already can't wait. People need to get there butts in gear and make it a geat turn out on this next one. I know for any of the Tampa members we could always do the drive over together again meeting at the flying J. That was real fun and kinda deadly...lol. Those involved know what I am talking about. I am sorry we missed the last meet. It ended up not only did we have tickets to the ice show, but my newborn got a MRSA staph infection so there was no way of us going. He is still fighting the infection and on his 2nd dose of different antibiotics but looks like we may have finally nipped it in the butt.

jonnyd
05-13-08, 01:32 PM
I will be able to swing on by on the 18th of october.

ejguillot
05-13-08, 03:33 PM
Either date will work for me, but the 25th sounds like fun!

cooncat
05-13-08, 06:02 PM
Welll guys,

Would it work if I made it for the 25th and we joined the B.O.P.C. club. That should be interesting.

If it does, I will have Sal send an invitation to everybody now, so everybody will be aware of this meet.

What is the Flying J?

Boombotz
05-13-08, 09:11 PM
Welll guys,

Would it work if I made it for the 25th and we joined the B.O.P.C. club. That should be interesting.

If it does, I will have Sal send an invitation to everybody now, so everybody will be aware of this meet.

What is the Flying J?

It is a truck stop off of I-4 that we all met at then followed in line to Orlando. It was fun, but a little dangerous.....lol

Brizzal
05-13-08, 11:50 PM
im up for it

jonnyd
05-14-08, 03:35 PM
Im supposed to be in china on that day. I am not sure If i will be going still or not. I am DEFINATELY in for 17th...keep you all posted as time crunches smaller and i have a more determined schedule on the 25th. lol isnt there the love gas station that we usually met up at?? I know it was some gas station we always did.

Lord Cadillac
05-23-08, 09:53 AM
Here are a few pictures from the meet, now that I've got iPhoto working with Picasa:
http://picasaweb.google.com/claziano/CadillacMeet050308