: Just Moved to NJ - I'M BORED!!!

Badass94Cad
05-23-03, 03:36 PM
Hey everybody! Long time no see...I moved to NJ, and long story short is I don't have my home computer set up yet, and my work connection SUCKS! (plus I've been really busy at my new job)

So anyway, I live in the north Jersey / metro NYC area now. I don't really know anybody or anything, and I'm BORED OUTTA MY SKULL! Anybody live around here? Wanna cruise?

There are TONS of nice Caddies around here...I'd really like to get a club going. There's actually a Cadillac club in the area already, but it's only for Cads 15 years old and older. I have 6 more years to go! So if you have a Cad and wanna start a little club or something, LMK.

BTW, I should have my computer online within the next couple of weeks, but I'm still checking in whenever possible at work!

Cheers,
Jeff

JerseyGirl
05-23-03, 05:43 PM
Moved to Jersey eh? My hubby's son just came down to TN from Jersey for a visit....he says there is nothing to do down here! LOL! Been a long time since I've been back to Jersey...so I have no clue what there is to do there anymore. I'd love to go back for a week or so though..
Anyway....best of luck in your new place!:)

Katshot
05-23-03, 06:16 PM
As luck would have it, my son is in TN as we speak. Nollensville with his girlfriend visiting family. He says it's warm and sunny today. It's cold and rainy here :(

JerseyGirl
05-23-03, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Katshot
As luck would have it, my son is in TN as we speak. Nollensville with his girlfriend visiting family. He says it's warm and sunny today. It's cold and rainy here :(

LOL! It is GORGEOUS today! Woooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! He isn't too far from me.:D

BeelzeBob
05-23-03, 10:33 PM
Hey. Would you mind mentioning our site to that club of 15 years or older Caddies? It would be nice to see some of your neighbors on here. Wouldn't it?

Badass94Cad
05-28-03, 10:30 AM
Hey, Sal-
I haven't talked to the Caddy club yet, but I'm definitely going to tell them about the forum. I'm going to try to hit one of their shows...and see why they only allow 15 year old cars in!

Cheers,
Jeff