: Euro Caddy

Playdrv4me
05-18-04, 05:34 PM
GM Europe sources tell us Cadillac won’t sell CTS or CTS-V on the Continent, but there are plans for a totally different Caddy better suited to European dimensional tastes and needs. The sedan will sit on the same platform used by the Saab 9-3, Opel Vectra and Chevy Malibu, and should go on sale by 2007. The new midsize Cadillac, most likely built in Sweden, will join XLR in the effort to re-establish the brand as a world-class luxury builder. There is a distinct possibility of importing the car to the United States.

Source: Copyright Autoweek.

Caddy Man
05-18-04, 06:30 PM
GM Europe sources tell us Cadillac won’t sell CTS or CTS-V on the Continent, but there are plans for a totally different Caddy better suited to European dimensional tastes and needs. The sedan will sit on the same platform used by the Saab 9-3, Opel Vectra and Chevy Malibu, and should go on sale by 2007. The new midsize Cadillac, most likely built in Sweden, will join XLR in the effort to re-establish the brand as a world-class luxury builder. There is a distinct possibility of importing the car to the United States.

Source: Copyright Autoweek.
here we go with another catera :rolleyes2

Ralph
05-18-04, 06:30 PM
:hmm: Interesting Ian, now where have I heard this before?? Oh ya, my thread called "The Caddi Saabs Are Comin." :canttalk: :D

Scroll down a little farther in the lounge, it's there somewhere. I am against it personally.

Vesicant
05-19-04, 07:15 PM
here we go with another catera :rolleyes2
Bah... atleast you wont be burdened with the fact that its not being sold in the US. So who would care... right? (unless your a die-hard cadillac lover, and you love in the UK)

Sandy
05-19-04, 07:38 PM
I guess that there's no hope for us "oldsters" who are waiting for a 231 inch, rear wheel drive, Fleetwood Sixty Special Brougham, like they had in 1974. Is there absolutely NO market for such ?