: My wife's cute sister = BIG TROUBLE

Rolex
02-22-08, 08:44 PM
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.
:alchi:

creeker
02-22-08, 08:52 PM
My first reaction is that your marrying into a simpleton and immature family circle,if they have not assessed your character before now, and feel they had to stage this little test to convince themselves that your a suitable inlaw,then I think they have a problem. Very immature.

creeker
02-22-08, 08:55 PM
My first reaction is that your marrying into a simpleton and immature family circle,if they have not assessed your character before now, and feel they had to stage this little test to convince themselves that your a suitable inlaw,then I think they have a problem. Very immature.

Eh!!,you got me,I read it again,Proves not to always act on first reaction.
thought it was a bit story like.

thebigjimsho
02-22-08, 09:05 PM
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.
:alchi:

Eh!!,you got me,I read it again,Proves not to always act on first reaction.
thought it was a bit story like.HAHAHAHAHAHA Too damn priceless!!!

CTSV_Rob
02-22-08, 09:06 PM
Funny, since your from Akansas I was glad it wasn't YOUR sister! :D

Spyder
02-22-08, 09:07 PM
To Rolex: good one, though not the first I've seen it.

To the commentors: It's a FRIGGIN' joke!

thebigjimsho
02-22-08, 09:09 PM
To Rolex: good one, though not the first I've seen it.

To the commentors: It's a FRIGGIN' joke!See post #3.

CadillacSTS42005
02-22-08, 09:09 PM
lol
nice joke

CTSV_Rob
02-22-08, 09:12 PM
You mean some took it serious?

CTSV_Rob
02-22-08, 09:12 PM
:lol:

Florian
02-22-08, 09:13 PM
an oldie but a goodie.

F

hueterm
02-22-08, 09:34 PM

I knew someone was going to say that lol!

Destroyer
02-22-08, 09:38 PM
Joke or not, I would have failed.:lildevil:

CadillacSTS42005
02-22-08, 10:05 PM
definition of f**ked:

you have
a car payment
a house payment
a wife
and a gf

and they are all a month late!!!

ejguillot
02-22-08, 10:25 PM
That story (with some slight modifications) was made into a Trojan condom ad.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TaXKGj2DwFo

Yes, it's funny! :)

Eld01
02-22-08, 10:34 PM

What would have been funnier is to hear it in the Ca. version, it would have been the cute little brother instead of the sister.

Rolex
02-22-08, 10:39 PM
What would have been funnier is to hear it in the Ca. version, it would have been the cute little brother instead of the sister.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/nelson_ha_ha.jpg

Submariner409
02-22-08, 10:42 PM
That was old in 1961. It's even older now.....but with new twists.....

CTSV_Rob
02-22-08, 10:44 PM
LOL. I'm not from San Francisco.

Yeah we have homo's (Hope I don't get in trouble for that one) here but at least the family tree has branches :D

Rolex
02-22-08, 10:46 PM

Yeah we have homo's (Hope I don't get in trouble for that one) here but at least the family tree has branches :D

Branches are over rated. Incest in best....put your sister to the test. :histeric:

Eld01
02-22-08, 10:58 PM

Huh uh, branches that bear FRUIT, right ?

Destroyer
02-22-08, 11:29 PM
definition of f**ked:

you have
a car payment
a house payment
a wife
and a gf

and they are all a month late!!!Hmmmm:canttalk:

BigJon
02-23-08, 12:06 AM
lol this kind of enlightened my day a little always could use a good laugh before bed

xshrpshtr
02-23-08, 01:53 AM
Shit...I would've failed because I wouldn't have used a condom.

MauiV
02-23-08, 11:27 AM
:postpics:

CTSV_Rob
02-23-08, 12:38 PM
Branches are over rated. Incest in best....put your sister to the test. :histeric:

LMFAO!

Huh uh, branches that bear FRUIT, right ?

Yeah branches bear FRUIT. :yawn:

Cadillacboy
02-23-08, 05:54 PM
WOW, what a story !

Jesda
02-24-08, 02:20 AM
LOL, great story :)

SvB4EvA
02-24-08, 01:37 PM
haha, that is funnnnyyyyyyy

NOT ON MY WATCH
02-25-08, 12:21 PM
Good one - I had heard variations of that, but that's a nice version.

Kael
02-26-08, 12:35 PM
oh my god i almost cried at how funny that was.. not the joke, the joke I had heard before.. but the creeker.. oh man.. that was priceless.
:)

EcSTSatic
02-26-08, 01:21 PM
oh my god i almost cried at how funny that was.. not the joke, the joke I had heard before.. but the creeker.. oh man.. that was priceless.
:)

Yeah, sometimes the responses are funnier than the joke. The joke was funny, but that "D'oh!" moment was hilarious.