: Why are you supporting Obama? (Video)

Jon
02-22-08, 02:43 AM
kica8hmSdAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kica8hmSdAM&feature=related

That was just plain awesome.

This guy shooting the vid was going around asking Obama and Hilary supporters some tough questions...

Spyder
02-22-08, 03:12 AM
Jesus...

Lock it now.

Even though I sure as hell wish there was a political forum on here... ... ...

Jon
02-22-08, 03:19 AM
Jesus...

Lock it now.

Even though I sure as hell wish there was a political forum on here... ... ...
I'm not talking politics or even a debate. I just thought it was cool how the interviewer ran into someone who actually knew his shit.

93DevilleUSMC
02-22-08, 03:35 AM
I love how this guy just spat out all these brilliant theories, but have no practical value. No, wait, that's been liberal policy all along.

ewill3rd
02-22-08, 06:43 AM
I only watched a minute or two, I wish the interviewer would quit interrupting him.
Even though his answers are meaningless, he seems well spoken and I'd like to be able to hear him finish a sentence.

Night Wolf
02-22-08, 07:10 AM
I love how this guy just spat out all these brilliant theories, but have no practical value. No, wait, that's been liberal policy all along.

lol.... agree :)

The Tony Show
02-22-08, 07:29 AM
People support Hillary and Obama because catchphrases with no real meaning like "Experience" or "Change" sound really nifty. It's a better platform for them to run on than "Higher taxes for Socialized Medicine", "Forcing your Kids to learn Spanish" or "My Daughter isn't proud of America unless her Daddy is running it", which are their real positions.

People who support Obama simply because they want "change" are simpletons- change isn't always good. If someone was punching me in the face I would probably want change, but if the only change available was being stabbed in the side instead, I'd pass. People need to look at what the candidates propose to do to fix the problems in the country instead of just blindly saying, "Yeah- Change! Whooo!"