: Check out this "Escalade"

kbevere
02-20-08, 03:07 PM
I have to say this really cool...:thumbsup: Not a bad idea. looks good.

eldorado99
02-20-08, 03:20 PM
That's the first one I've ever seen that looks like it was done properly. It's pretty cool.

Lord Cadillac
02-20-08, 03:28 PM
I like 'em.. What are they originally?

kbevere
02-20-08, 04:30 PM
I think there GMC's pick ups. I seen them on Cardomain. I like them very different.

Benzilla
02-20-08, 04:33 PM
I really makes a difference when they do the taillights too, I like it for what it is.

Rolex
02-20-08, 08:25 PM
I actually like them a lot. They look like they've had a lot of top end body work done to make them look right. I'm a pickup truck guy and that would be right up my alley. I'd like to see someone do that with a quad cab.

derrty_deville
02-21-08, 05:40 AM
I actually like them a lot. They look like they've had a lot of top end body work done to make them look right. I'm a pickup truck guy and that would be right up my alley. I'd like to see someone do that with a quad cab.

Cadillac already did. It's called the EXT. Make a mental note of that.:cookoo:

FL01SS
02-21-08, 08:12 AM

:yeah::histeric:

Cadillacboy
02-21-08, 12:37 PM
:doh:

MauiV
02-21-08, 02:09 PM
Looks like ass.

2WD and standard cab trucks are a waste to begin with and both together is useless, then to bling them all up is even worse. All thats missing is some gold toofeses.

The Tony Show
02-21-08, 03:11 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth. :lol:

Factor in the parts, labor, body and paint costs and they might as well have bought something that actually has the Cadillac engine, transmission and features.

I coulda had a V8!!! :doh:

Rolex
02-21-08, 09:53 PM

Touche. I suppose that was pretty stupid. :banghead:

Florian
02-21-08, 11:13 PM
Looks like ass.

2WD and standard cab trucks are a waste to begin with and both together is useless, then to bling them all up is even worse. All thats missing is some gold toofeses.

Maui should get 2 months extended for toofeses reference alone.....great post.

F

Destroyer
02-21-08, 11:55 PM
Touche. I suppose that was pretty stupid. :banghead:
We all have our moments.:shhh:

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
02-22-08, 12:02 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth. :lol:

Factor in the parts, labor, body and paint costs and they might as well have bought something that actually has the Cadillac engine, transmission and features.

I coulda had a V8!!! :doh:

Actually, this is really easy to do. All you need is to buy the front clip from an escalade and pop it on a truck. A little color matching and you are done. The taillights may have needed a little bit more work, but its still all the same platform. I know a guy who did this to his '01 GMC Sierra.