: Kars Bushings

Blairski
02-19-08, 08:21 PM
does anybody know the size of the kars stage 3 bushing spacers? im buying a used stage 3 but with no bushings and im just gonna make my own. im also getting the specter werkes bushings to go with this if that will change anything.

DILLIGAF
02-19-08, 08:55 PM
I was under the impression he was using steel spacers with his kit.

Naf
02-20-08, 03:14 AM
Well its more like steel pipe that surround the rubber bushin...If you need a set let me know. I will measure out the sizes for you and if you are willin to wait i will send them to you...I am also going for the specter spacer, ommiting the Kars bushin kit...

rand49er
02-20-08, 07:43 AM
does anybody know the size of the kars stage 3 bushing spacers? im buying a used stage 3 but with no bushings and im just gonna make my own. im also getting the specter werkes bushings to go with this if that will change anything.Just checked mine. Looks they were bandsawed out of exhaust pipe stock having about a 3/32" wall thickness.

..OD.......Length......Qty
2-1/2".....9/16".........2
...3"........7/16".........2
...3".........1/2"..........2

Blairski
02-20-08, 11:22 PM
thanks for the specs on those. they wrap around the bushings? so they really dont space it at all, they just have the bushings have a lot less movement?

yeah i would like a set naf. im buying the used kars kit saturday so should have it the beginning of the month. im gonna order the specters saturday too. you said specter spacer? is that what your calling the specter kit?

Naf
02-21-08, 02:04 AM
thanks for the specs on those. they wrap around the bushings? so they really dont space it at all, they just have the bushings have a lot less movement?

yeah i would like a set naf. im buying the used kars kit saturday so should have it the beginning of the month. im gonna order the specters saturday too. you said specter spacer? is that what your calling the specter kit?

Pm me your address and i will have them sent off to you ASAP...