: Scott Pratt at Superior Cadillac is THE BEST I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!

GM-4-LIFE
02-18-08, 07:22 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know my experience so far with Scott Pratt at Superior Cadillac in Michigan. It is by far the best car buying experience I have EVER had! I wish I would have dealt with him years ago! I would have saved a ton of money and had the best customer service to date! I have been a loyal GM vehicle owner and have had at least 20 GM vehicles since 2000 and I have never had a better experience! That says A LOT!!! I am very picky on the dealer I choose to deal with and I can tell you first hand that SCOTT PRATT IS THE BEST!!!

Scott is going to be taking care of my 2009 Cadillac needs. I will be ordering two 2009 Escalades and a 2009 CTS-V. Scott treated me as if we had been friends for decades and I can't say enough about how everything is being handled.

I urge you to CALL Scott FIRST if you are thinking about getting a new Cadillac, and I am sure it will be your last! The pricing is just crazy low!

I can't believe how great this is!

Thank you Scott and PLEASE keep up the good work! I will never deal with any other Cadillac dealer and I will recommend you to my friends and family members!

SG

BMBSALES
02-18-08, 07:52 PM
i know that says something coming from you. you dumping the sts-v? leasing?

GM-4-LIFE
02-18-08, 07:58 PM
i know that says something coming from you. you dumping the sts-v? leasing?

BMBSALES,

Thank you! I did a 24 month lease on my STS-V and I have had it since February 7, 2007. I am almost at 8,400 miles so I am way below the miles allowed and I can get out of my lease with GMAC pull-ahead in November or maybe even earlier.

The car is still in brand new shape. Flawless.

After speaking with Scott today, I really saw the difference between Superior Cadillac and other dealers I have dealt with!

SG

jaycough
02-18-08, 08:15 PM
so how do you get if he in Mich and you in LA? Price comparable?

GM-4-LIFE
02-18-08, 10:01 PM
so how do you get if he in Mich and you in LA? Price comparable?

He is going to order the cars I need from the factory and have them drop shipped to a local Cadillac dealer here so no need to pay for additional transport. His prices are WAY lower than anything being offered by a dealer in L.A. WAY LOWER! Call him and ask him for a price quote.

SG

hcvone
02-19-08, 08:42 AM
I opened this because even though it's in different Forums many members only go to the Forum with the car they own, and Scott is a supporting Vendor and we need more people like him. :)

BMBSALES
02-19-08, 02:55 PM
I Agree. I Will Be Calling Him For My 09

Lord Cadillac
02-19-08, 04:18 PM
I opened this because even though it's in different Forums many members only go to the Forum with the car they own, and Scott is a supporting Vendor and we need more people like him. :)
Okay. Do keep in mind, however, that we do not condone posting the same topic in multiple forums. As long as we don't make a habit of it, everything should be fine... In the future, members should pick the best place to post, and do so once..

hcvone
02-19-08, 05:24 PM
I understand "Lord" , as I said because it was about a supporting vendor, not much different than a supporting vendor putting the same ad in each section of the Forum, and Scott has taken care of many Escalade needs of members. :)

GM-4-LIFE
02-22-08, 12:49 PM

hcvone(Carl),

Thanks! We do need more people like Scott. I will continue to support those that support this forum!

I posted in this section as well as the CTS-V section because I am ordering both models so I hope everyone understands that.

Thank you.

SG

Lord Cadillac
02-22-08, 01:27 PM
hcvone(Carl),

Thanks! We do need more people like Scott. I will continue to support those that support this forum!

I posted in this section as well as the CTS-V section because I am ordering both models so I hope everyone understands that.

Thank you.

SG
Just out of curiosity... How come you're buying so many vehicles?

GM-4-LIFE
02-22-08, 10:10 PM
Just out of curiosity... How come you're buying so many vehicles?

Sal,

The 2009 CTS-V is for me, the second 2009 CTS-V is for a family member, the 2009 Escalade is for my wife and the other 2009 Escalade is for another family member. I thought we could do it all in one shot, save a lot of dough and support Scott and Superior Cadillac in the process since he is a supporting dealer and a great guy to deal with. I am referring family and friends to him and ONLY him. It's like dealing with a very close friend.

SG