Anyone know?

DTHzBN4wf0M

gary88
02-18-08, 06:17 PM
Looks like Forza 2 to me.

You can swap a C6-R engine into the V in that game :highfive:

Blackout
02-18-08, 07:34 PM
Yes that would be Forza 2 for the Xbox 360. That race track at the beginning of the movie at least (didn't watch the whole thing) but that was Sunset Peninsula Raceway in the game. The other dead give away that's it's Forza 2 is that the CTS-V was customized with decals on it. Forza 2 allows you to customize your ride damn near anyway you can thing of

SvB4EvA
02-18-08, 07:56 PM
thanks guys.

too bad there is no PC version. or at least, i cant find one.

Blackout
02-18-08, 08:40 PM
thanks guys.

too bad there is no PC version. or at least, i cant find one.

Yeah Forza is a Xbox exclusive game. It's a real fun game. They still might be selling the Xbox premium bundle that comes with an Xbox premium plus Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundled in as well, so if you really want to play it you might luck out. But actually you can pick the game up for next to nothing now. My buddy was going to Gamestop to trade it in for Lost Odyssey and they were going to give him $3 for Forza 2 because people that bought the bundled 360's are trading them in so there's been a huge flood of them so god only knows how cheap you can pick up a copy there.

SvB4EvA
02-18-08, 09:01 PM
Yeah Forza is a Xbox exclusive game. It's a real fun game. They still might be selling the Xbox premium bundle that comes with an Xbox premium plus Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance bundled in as well, so if you really want to play it you might luck out. But actually you can pick the game up for next to nothing now. My buddy was going to Gamestop to trade it in for Lost Odyssey and they were going to give him $3 for Forza 2 because people that bought the bundled 360's are trading them in so there's been a huge flood of them so god only knows how cheap you can pick up a copy there.

hummmmmmmmmm....... good info, thanks man