: Fantastic orange juice, but I have a penis.

Jesda
02-18-08, 06:22 PM
A while ago I sent a note to Florida's Natural Growers, a juicemaker in Florida. I told them how much I enjoyed their product and asked about tours, especially since I visit Florida quite often each year. It is, apparently, the only mass market juice brand in the US to acquire all of its oranges from Florida growers, while other brands use oranges from Brazil.

I got a personally signed letter in the mail from Walt Lincer, VP of Sales and Marketing, thanking me for my support, along with some coupons.

The letter opens by saying, "Dear Ms. Gulati" Whoops!

Unfortunately, they no longer offer tours, but they still have a gift shop.

http://www.floridasnatural.com/

http://www.floridasnatural.com/images/nfcdiagram.gif

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-18-08, 06:24 PM
I'm not gonna lie, Jesda is a very feminine name.

SvB4EvA
02-18-08, 07:10 PM
I'm not gonna lie, Jesda is a very feminine name. :yup:

I woulda done wrote the same thing. :alchi:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-18-08, 07:38 PM
Or maybe he got that "this person really likes George Michael and Wham" vibe from your letter and assumed it was a woman, because no sane straight man would listen to George Michael's hits, especially not "Careless Whisper".

Brett
02-18-08, 08:15 PM
You are the only person I know named jesda, so to me its a boys name

Brett
02-18-08, 08:18 PM
Also I just googled "jesda" and you are the topic in most of the links. Some interesting youtube stuff. Apparently you are "THE Jesda"

xshrpshtr
02-18-08, 08:20 PM
Yes Jesda, but you have breasts too so...

dkozloski
02-18-08, 08:32 PM
I thought Jesda had breasts on his back.

Sandy
02-18-08, 08:32 PM
Ha ! I have the same thing all the time. Don't feel bad, Jesda, People are dumb and do not think.
When I use "Sandy" they ALWAYS, 1OO% write Ms. or Miss. As soon as I write Sanford, Oh well....then it's Mr.
So, we (U & I) are not allowed to have nicknames, like Robert to Bob or Thomas to Tom or Walter to Walt. We have to always remain FORMAL 'cause we're formal kinda people. SIR !

Sanford.

SvB4EvA
02-18-08, 08:51 PM
Ha ! I have the same thing all the time. Don't feel bad, Jesda, People are dumb and do not think.
When I use "Sandy" they ALWAYS, 1OO% write Ms. or Miss. As soon as I write Sanford, Oh well....then it's Mr.
So, we (U & I) are not allowed to have nicknames, like Robert to Bob or Thomas to Tom or Walter to Walt. We have to always remain FORMAL 'cause we're formal kinda people. SIR !

Sanford.

What is Jesda short for?

SvB4EvA
02-18-08, 08:54 PM
The letter opens by saying, "Dear Ms. Gulati" Whoops!

O8ejCjIGeGs

ITS YOU!@ :haha: I noticed the "Gulati" at the end of the video.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-18-08, 09:12 PM
If there was ever a show called "Internet Idol" I'm sure Jesda would be the winner, or atleast one of the finalists. :histeric:

BigJon
02-18-08, 10:41 PM
that sucks i would write them a letter back and see what they say...

Destroyer
02-18-08, 11:36 PM
Madonna's version of American pie is better IMO.:thepan:

TomDeville
02-18-08, 11:42 PM
Sir Jesda has a penis; this is true; but,
Who is to say that his balls are not Blue?

:cool2::cool2:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-18-08, 11:58 PM
Say Jesda, your accolades of this Florida's Natural orange juice have got me to thinking....do they offer it in a "pulp free" version? Because nothing wrecks my morning like a glass of pulp.

gary88
02-19-08, 02:24 AM
This is American dammit, sue them for emotional damage!

Spyder
02-19-08, 02:28 AM
Man, that Gulati broad sure is moody!

lawfive
02-19-08, 01:40 PM
Unfortunately, they no longer offer tours, but they still have a gift shop.

Perhaps you can procure a vagina?

dkozloski
02-19-08, 03:40 PM
My wife's sister who is an executive of a plastics company was bemoaning her roller coaster ride up and down in the hierarchy of the company and made the statement that they wouldn't be treating her this way if she had a penis. My wife and I went to the local sex shop, bought one, and mailed it to her. It didn't help.