: Drove an 04 6 speed GTO Today!

PEETYZ
02-18-08, 12:35 PM
Hey guys I just wanted to tell ya that i went to a buckeyegoats (Ohio GTO owners)forum dayton area get together yesterday and got a chance to drive a friends 04 6 speed. Wow that was fast such a fun car to drive its crazy how much it reminds me of the catera only with 350 hp which is great :halo:
I don't plan on selling my Catera but with prices of the GTO going down im looking to get one in a few years as soon as college is over :thumbsup: An 05 or 06 is prefered with the ls2 and 400 hp along with better brakes and better appearance. If you get a chance to drive one go for it you won't regret it but you may really get an ich to get one. My dad has a C5 corvette and The GTO feels more or less like a super Catera with the power of the C5/C6 Corvette non
Z06 lol

R-Caddy
02-18-08, 04:12 PM
Yeah, a couple friends of mine have goats- 2004 and 2006. When one of them got the 2006, he was amazed how well he knew how to drive the car. Then he figured it out- he has been my Designated Driver in my Catera for a while :)) And yes, the cars do feel similar... ;)