: Gary Coleman gets married, no longer "40 year old Virgin"

AMGoff
02-14-08, 03:26 PM
We all have our shameful little secrets... and one of mine is occasionally enjoying Page Six of the New York Post :hide: :shhh:

It turns out that everyone's favorite little person and former child star of "Different Strokes," got married recently to a Utah girl who's not only a foot taller but 18 years his junior.

Best part - little Gary Coleman finally lost his virginity... at the age of 40.

February 13, 2008 -- HE'S nearly a foot shorter and 18 years older, but pint-size Gary Coleman says he's found true love with redhead Shannon Price - and finally lost his virginity. The 40-year-old, 4-foot-8 "Diff'rent Strokes" star secretly wed the Utah woman, who's 22 and 5-foot-7, in Nevada last August, it was revealed yesterday (just-released wedding photo above). "I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone," Coleman told "Inside Edition," adding, "I don't have issues with age, I have issues with intelligence. She's more intelligent than I am, and that's what matters to me." Price said height wasn't a consideration because, "He was 10 feet tall to me because he was sweet." Still, the relationship isn't without its problems. "He lets his anger conquer him sometimes," Price admitted. "He throws things around, and sometimes he throws it in my direction."

Ahhh... Love, it's in the air folks. Happy Valentines to Gary and Shannon, and to all of you Cadillac Forums members!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02132008/photos/p6j.jpg

Blackout
02-14-08, 03:44 PM
I like how he got married last august but it's news now lol

Jesda
02-14-08, 03:53 PM
LOL, he finally gets laid and he throws furniture at her.

MN-STS-LOVER
02-14-08, 06:36 PM
LOL, he finally gets laid and he throws furniture at her.

would that be "WOOD" furniture? can't imagine Gary has too much "WOOD" to throw around!

TexasCadillac
02-14-08, 06:51 PM
maybe she always wanted a midget butler or a pet monkey by her side.

CIWS
02-14-08, 06:59 PM
http://www.ciws.info/austinpowers.jpg

DILLIGAF
02-14-08, 07:19 PM
would that be "WOOD" furniture? can't imagine Gary has too much "WOOD" to throw around!
You know damn good and well he's hung like a donkey and can play basketball too!:lies:

MN-STS-LOVER
02-14-08, 07:26 PM
You know damn good and well he's hung like a donkey and can play basketball too!:lies:

So do you know that "first hand"? LOL:duck:

DILLIGAF
02-14-08, 07:33 PM
My 2 stereo types kicks your 1's a$$

hueterm
02-14-08, 08:47 PM
:sheep: :ack: :emocide: