: Valentine's Day

kbevere
02-13-08, 01:25 PM
So what do you have planned for tomorrow? Doing anything nice with your Guy/Gal?

Im just taking the Wife out to dinner in town. Nothing big just some good eating and drinking. :alchi::postwhore2:

NOT ON MY WATCH
02-13-08, 01:50 PM
Well, my wife doesn't want chocolates because she's at her ideal weight and doesn't want to chance putting on any weight before an upcoming social event.

She doesn't want flowers, jewelry or any real gift because she was laid off from work two weeks ago and is somewhat paranoid about either of us spending money on frivolous things (as if $75.00 is going to make a difference one way or the other).

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to talk her into going out to dinner because her sister just got into town and is staying with us for a couple weeks - and we have yet to go out. So, not exactly a romantic dinner as her sister will be tagging along...but that's what we'll likely be doing.

At least I can count on it being a late night since sweet lovin' is always free! :kiss:

kbevere
02-13-08, 03:30 PM
Thats it? just me and Not on my watch are the only two on here who are doing anything tomorrow... i know there are more of you out there. you all cant be single?? :annoyed: :yup:

dkozloski
02-13-08, 03:35 PM
We'll probably stop at Burger King on the way home from work so we don't have to cook dinner. YEEEE!HAWWW!

CadillacGurl
02-13-08, 04:53 PM
Hahaha Go Koz! Cheap dinner is the way to go!

Jason and I celebrated Valentine's Day yesterday since he's working tonight and tomorrow. Plus I'm leaving for Chicago tomorrow because my grandma is having breast cancer surgery and I have a midterm on Friday. He got a Godiva bear with chocolates and I got a diamond ring lol (not engagement before all you people go nuts!)

dkozloski
02-13-08, 05:14 PM
I bought my wife some furniture. Appliances are bad news.

MauiV
02-13-08, 08:54 PM
I bought th wife a 20" flatscreen for the basement in front of the treadmill. I also get her a Vermont Teddy Bear every year and a small item in a blue box. This will be the 1st time I have ever bought her flowers in the 3 years we have been together though.

She owned a floral shop since she was 17 and this is the 1st Valentines Day in quite a while that she isnt going to put in a 18 hour day so I will get out a nice Syrah, some of her favorite cheeses, cook a great dinner, maybe a rub down then a winter storm is gonna hit and bring 7-8 inches to my lucky wife.

:boom:

Spyder
02-13-08, 10:25 PM
Hahaha...looking for a new sleeping place on the couch there, Maui? A flatscreen for in front of the TREADMILL!? Ouch!

:p

JTraik
02-13-08, 10:45 PM
I will be up early tomorrow squirting juice all over my girl....

She has a bad section of brake-line and the fittings are pretty rusty, I figure a few shots of PB blaster in the morning will seep in enough to allow them to break free rather easily come 7:00 pm or so. What would I do without my lovely Caprice? I may even buy her some stuff for an oil change tomorrow, but I don't think she would mind if I waited until next week.

MauiV
02-13-08, 10:51 PM
Hey its what she wanted, all that was down there was a stereo or the IPod. I got her a boat load of flowers that she can arrange herself because whatever some other florist does isnt going to be right and she has to have a creative release. Plus a box from Tiffanys is NEVER a bad thing.

BTW, I dont EVER sleep anywhere but in my bed in the Master Bedroom. Theres 2 other beds if SHE wants to sleep somewhere else.

Jesda
02-14-08, 01:07 AM
I hate this day.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-14-08, 01:17 AM
^ My sentiments exactly.

Jon
02-14-08, 01:19 AM
Celebrating on Friday instead since my g/f has to work and I have things to take care of.

I got her a Samsung T10 MP3 player. She's been looking to buy one since x-mas. This one's really really cool, and has bluetooth. Works great with the bluetooth headphones I bought her a while back. Also got her some speakers that she can use with it when she's at home. The speakers have ambient lights in them that flash/change to the music too.

DopeStar 156
02-14-08, 02:39 AM
I got laid tonight, boo-yah......

Happy Frankenstein's Day!

Jesda
02-14-08, 02:50 AM
I spent almost $200 on flowers tonight. Christ.

Jon
02-14-08, 02:59 AM
I spent almost $200 on flowers tonight.
Don't worry, I'm sure he will appreciate it. ;) :p

I kid, I kid.

BigJon
02-14-08, 03:32 AM
i am so glad that i dont have a g/f this year... saving so much money..

Jesda
02-14-08, 04:07 AM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/mikeyp/zloser3.jpg
My sweetie.

93DevilleUSMC
02-14-08, 05:10 AM
I'm single. Time to go chase some Iraqi camels.

Chicano-Mexicano
02-14-08, 06:20 AM
A deep dish Chicago style pizza, some mary jane, and some dreamcast!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-14-08, 10:21 PM
I spent almost $200 on flowers tonight. Christ.

You know, buying flowers for your Navigator isn't gonna fix the air suspension problem. You'll actually have to take it to a mechanic for that.

Rolex
02-14-08, 10:29 PM
I got the wife an iPhone. Got the kiddo and the neighbor's kids singing balloons.

blue07cts
02-14-08, 10:30 PM
My sweetie.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! OMG i i laughed so hard at that i cried!

NOT ON MY WATCH
02-15-08, 02:09 PM
Yeah, looks like an angry potato with a giant fist.

Jesda
02-15-08, 02:57 PM
You know, buying flowers for your Navigator isn't gonna fix the air suspension problem. You'll actually have to take it to a mechanic for that.

Look what flowers did for the Aveo!

http://www.kennettchevrolet.com/Aveo.jpg

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-15-08, 06:10 PM
Made it even more ghey?

ewill3rd
02-15-08, 09:55 PM
Not much happening this year, we are both swamped at work.
I usually buy her flowers or something.
This year me and EWill4th (my son) went to party city and bought her a dozen red heard balloons and one big neat balloon.
(she loves balloons)
I also got her a carrying case for her GPS, which she kind of sneered at... expected that.
I ordered a season of her favorite TV show too, but it isn't here yet. Not sure when I'll tell her about that... maybe I'll save it until she deserves it.

Not much going on in the romance department here... to busy with life and stuff.
*sigh*
She got me....... nothing. :( Oh well.
Status quo :D

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-15-08, 10:20 PM
My sweetie.

Did you find her somewhere in Wisconsin?