Cadillac Owners Forum banner
4K views 44 replies 22 participants last post by  fred's maggie 
#1 ·
hi everyone. I just bought JR Kook's maggie. Nearly all my life I have been a hardcore Mopar racer. My current two other cars are the 1973 Sox and Martin 's Chrysler factory sponsored Pro Stock Hemi Duster and an outlaw turbo twin turbo hemi 69 Road runner.
I wanted a different street ride and bought the Caddy. It's got Cartec stage 3 heads and 3x cam kit, a maggie,the big pulley 9lb boost, Kook's headers,stainless exhaust, MSD coil packs , methanol injection, Qal1 12 way shocks, toyo's and a few other items.I will check this board to see what I can learn about these great cars.Right now I am still learning to drive it :eek:

To say it's impressive is an understatement.Supposed to have made 540 RWHP on a 105 degree day.

#3 ·
Sweet car :D Keep the shiny side up :thumbs:

#11 ·
#13 ·
:bonkers: that thing is siiiiick... great purchase.. i'd love to hear a clip of just idle and a normal takeoff.. keep up the good work

#15 ·
sick, ive seen that car on ebay, i knew it looked like JR's but I wasent sure if it was but obviously it is!!! nice purchase!

#20 ·
hi everyone. I just bought JR Kook's maggie. Nearly all my life I have been a hardcore Mopar racer. My current two other cars are the 1973 Sox and Martin 's Chrysler factory sponsored Pro Stock Hemi Duster and an outlaw turbo twin turbo hemi 69 Road runner.
I wanted a different street ride and bought the Caddy. It's got Cartec stage 3 heads and 3x cam kit, a maggie,the big pulley 9lb boost, Kook's headers,stainless exhaust, MSD coil packs , methanol injection, Qal1 12 way shocks, toyo's and a few other items.I will check this board to see what I can learn about these great cars.Right now I am still learning to drive it :eek:

To say it's impressive is an understatement.Supposed to have made 540 RWHP on a 105 degree day.

What methanol kit do you have? Does it use the washer fluid reservoir?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.