: New Member in Chicago

ILLINI-SVT
02-12-08, 06:54 PM
Hey all, I just picked up a 2003 CTS (Sable Black VTXi even), just thought I'd say hi. Looks like I just missed a get together this past weekend of course, I'm located in downtown Chicago.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, I'll keep a watch out for upcoming events.

I'm a modder, even though this is just a daily driver, I've already got the dash torn apart for a Sirius install. Actually, does anyone local have access to a Tech-II programmer? I need to find one to enable the Satellite receiver in the radio.

Ranger
02-12-08, 08:19 PM
Hey all, I just picked up a 2003 CTS (Sable Black VTXi even), just thought I'd say hi. Looks like I just missed a get together this past weekend of course, I'm located in downtown Chicago.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, I'll keep a watch out for upcoming events.

I'm a modder, even though this is just a daily driver, I've already got the dash torn apart for a Sirius install. Actually, does anyone local have access to a Tech-II programmer? I need to find one to enable the Satellite receiver in the radio.
:welcome:
Might check with AJXTCMAN aka AJ. He is a caddy tech up around Milwaukee. You can find him in the Northstar section (among others).

87vertgt
02-12-08, 08:38 PM
Sup bro......

we got a lot of times on out hands huh? lol

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-12-08, 08:54 PM
What's this VTXi I hear about every so often?

CadillacGurl
02-12-08, 11:24 PM
Welcome to the forum! Post pictures of that CTS :thumbsup:

ILLINI-SVT
02-13-08, 10:45 AM
Sup bro......

we got a lot of times on out hands huh? lol

I was just reading your post on the two Terminators in the Logan Square area last night, not anyone I've seen around though.

Yeah...so I picked up a CTS...it's no Cobra, but not much is. It'll be fun to play with for a little while though...