: Stephenville Conspiracy and Coverup

Lord Cadillac
02-12-08, 02:02 PM
It doesn't help me to believe the sincerity of the government when first they say there were absolutely no fighter jets in the area - and then when the realize how many people saw them - they change their story...

A half a mile wide and a mile long.. That's a mighty big illusion..

The two videos in the next post are probably best to watch...

Rd_mhdCiwGk
n6o9_DHz9Mk

Lord Cadillac
02-12-08, 02:18 PM
Part one; part two beneath...

_HsF2_v_afU
Ne2AEgyGuRM

Rolex
02-12-08, 02:36 PM
1. tinfoil hat - check
2. AR with surplus ammo - check

I'm good. :D

Lord Cadillac
02-12-08, 02:38 PM
1. tinfoil hat - check
2. AR with surplus ammo - check

I'm good. :D
Did you watch the two videos in the post before yours? If not, check them out. It's ridiculous.

RunningOnEMT
02-12-08, 02:44 PM
its brain sucking anus probing cow eviscerating conspiracy theorists....

Lord Cadillac
02-12-08, 02:45 PM
GLUAhVkGmj0

dkozloski
02-12-08, 05:13 PM
We've had black helicopters circling over town all morning at very low altitude. It's THEM.

HITMONEY
02-12-08, 05:26 PM
Damn illegal aliens.

:canttalk:

dkozloski
02-12-08, 06:15 PM
Damn illegal aliens.

:canttalk:
Army Kiowa helicopters traning in urban warefare before being deployed to Iraq. They've been denied permission to train in just about every place they've asked in the lower 48 so they have to come all the way up here. They're more than welcome.

JC316
02-12-08, 07:52 PM
It's a complete coverup bullshit. How can so many people see the same thing, and then have the government change their story so many times before people will realize that it was real? Since I didn't see it, I cant call it, but I can tell you of something that me and a few friends saw one night. We were in my swimming pool at about 1:00 AM chilling out when there was a high-pitched whine, followed by a thunderous boom, followed by a green, glowing light in the direction of the sound. I can't call it a UFO, but I have never seen anything like it before or since.

As for Stephenville, I think that what those people saw was real. Whether it was alien, or ours, the government doesn't want us knowing about it.

gary88
02-12-08, 07:56 PM
It's a complete coverup bullshit. How can so many people see the same thing, and then have the government change their story so many times before people will realize that it was real? Since I didn't see it, I cant call it, but I can tell you of something that me and a few friends saw one night. We were in my swimming pool at about 1:00 AM chilling out when there was a high-pitched whine, followed by a thunderous boom, followed by a green, glowing light in the direction of the sound. I can't call it a UFO, but I have never seen anything like it before or since.

As for Stephenville, I think that what those people saw was real. Whether it was alien, or ours, the government doesn't want us knowing about it.

That was obviously just a supersonic jet, and the lights were the Aurora Borealis :thepan:

dkozloski
02-12-08, 08:04 PM
People see what they want to see. I've been standing there looking at some lights in the air while the wackos are running around yelling about UFO's and THEM while what I'm seeing is a couple of Chinook helicopters with sling loads. The poorest witness in the world is an eyeball witness because they unconciously filter what they see through past experience. Think gestalt.

Rolex
02-12-08, 08:13 PM
Did you watch the two videos in the post before yours? If not, check them out. It's ridiculous.

I watched them and don't really know what to make of it. IMO it's not some damn fighter jets on a training exercise. :thepan:

Murphyg
02-12-08, 08:47 PM
Way back I can understand the blurry photos or videos of things.
But why is it, with the technology today, that there hasnt been any photographic or video sightings.
Almost everyone and there dog "now" has a camera of some sort on them. Its practically apart of every day attire when leaving the home to have a camera on ones person. I wouldnt be surprised if its more regular to be carrying a camera than it is to be wearing underwear.

But for some reason, not one of the witnesses in Texas there happened to have a camera/phone with them ??? Hmmmmmmm ?????

Florian
02-12-08, 11:17 PM
we get all sorts of reports here of UFOs...theres tons of weird shit flying over my neck of the woods. Why? I have one of NASAs propulsion labs here and the flight path for landing is right over my house....theres some strange planes in our arsenal....Ive seen the outlines as they only fly on very dark nights....they dont look like planes as you know them.
BTW, I had dinner one night with the head of NASA Lewis Research here in town, he confirms everything I asked about black projects and skunkworks vehicles.

F

MauiV
02-12-08, 11:25 PM
I knew a couple guys from Stevenville and Ill just say alcohol and guns seem to find their way into damn near every story they tell. I wouldnt exactly refer to them as credible witnesses.

Im an Air Traffic Controller and look at planes ALL DAY LONG. A plain low on the horizon moving straight at you can look like anything but. Fighters moving at high speeds in sharp turns appear to dart at night. Im not sure it there is a W or R area in that area for fighters to work in. Could have been spill out from that. Could have been just a couple of fighter jocks out flying VFR and having some fun. It does happen.

Florian
02-12-08, 11:27 PM
I knew a couple guys from Stevenville and Ill just say alcohol and guns seem to find their way into damn near every story they tell. I wouldnt exactly refer to them as credible witnesses.

Im an Air Traffic Conroller and look at planes ALL DAY LONG. A plain low on the horizon moving straight at you can look like anything but. Fighters moving at highspeeds in sharp torns appear to dart at night. Im not sure it there is a W or R area in that area for fighters to work in. Could have been spill out fronm that. Could have been just a couple of fighter jocks out flying VFR and having some fun. It does happen.

Good thing youre an ATC guy (Im a pilot, so I respect your duties)...I think youd fail as an English teacher.

F

MauiV
02-12-08, 11:31 PM
Sorry if my punctuation doesnt meet this boards high standards. I know my typos wont.

And if you fly anything that starts with a N and isnt jet powered, you arent a pilot, your a pain in the ass.

HITMONEY
02-13-08, 12:41 AM
:food-snacking:

:jedi:

Lord Cadillac
02-13-08, 01:45 PM

That pretty-much sums up my thoughts on the matter...

Lord Cadillac
02-13-08, 01:47 PM
You missed the video with the recording of the lights, huh?

Way back I can understand the blurry photos or videos of things.
But why is it, with the technology today, that there hasnt been any photographic or video sightings.
Almost everyone and there dog "now" has a camera of some sort on them. Its practically apart of every day attire when leaving the home to have a camera on ones person. I wouldnt be surprised if its more regular to be carrying a camera than it is to be wearing underwear.

But for some reason, not one of the witnesses in Texas there happened to have a camera/phone with them ??? Hmmmmmmm ?????

AMGoff
02-13-08, 02:43 PM
All I know is that it's pretty much statistically impossible for the Earth to be the only source of life in the universe... and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a zealot or in denial.

Whether "they've" actually visited us, I can't say either way - although I wouldn't doubt it.

Regardless, Big Brother knows things they don't want us to know whether they be terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. And if there has been actual extra-terrestrial sightings/contact, the government will do everything possible to hide it. Why? Because if it were publicly acknowledged it would mean a complete upheaval of the current known order, ie - Man is at the top of the food chain and subsequently, the government of man is that which controls the food chain. Were it realized that we aren't the most intelligent beings in the universe, then a whole lot of bubbles would be burst.

The biggest obstacle to science and exploration has always been politics and religion.

dkozloski
02-13-08, 02:58 PM
What you're likely to find at the root of the latest sighting is a couple of guys rolling on the ground and laughing about how they slickered all the Rubes. The simplest explanation is the most likely. Never attribute to a filthy plot that which can be explained by ordinary stupidity. A couple of guys and I, in the midst of a flurry of local UFO sightings, made and released some hot air baloons made out of returned dry cleaning plastic bags. There were pictures in the local papers and ponderous pronouncements of alien visitors by scientists at the local geophysical institute. It wound up that the dupes had so much invested in their statements that they refused to admit that they'd been fooled even when we showed them what we'd done and did it again for them while they watched.
http://www.overflite.com/scooter.html

Brizzal
02-13-08, 06:22 PM
All I know is that it's pretty much statistically impossible for the Earth to be the only source of life in the universe... and anyone who thinks otherwise is either a zealot or in denial.

Whether "they've" actually visited us, I can't say either way - although I wouldn't doubt it.

Regardless, Big Brother knows things they don't want us to know whether they be terrestrial or extra-terrestrial. And if there has been actual extra-terrestrial sightings/contact, the government will do everything possible to hide it. Why? Because if it were publicly acknowledged it would mean a complete upheaval of the current known order, ie - Man is at the top of the food chain and subsequently, the government of man is that which controls the food chain. Were it realized that we aren't the most intelligent beings in the universe, then a whole lot of bubbles would be burst.

The biggest obstacle to science and exploration has always been politics and religion.

I agree with that all the way. the universe is huge! BS we are the only ones in it... who knows it could be less advanced than we are...

dkozloski
02-13-08, 06:40 PM
You'll know when the space aliens arrive because they'll be on Leno, Letterman, and Larry King. Until then it's all poppycock.

HITMONEY
02-13-08, 06:49 PM
If I traveled all that way, I'd be sure to visit Stephenville too.

Murphyg
02-13-08, 07:17 PM
You missed the video with the recording of the lights, huh?

I thought that video had a small banner saying it was a re-enactment.

Murphyg
02-13-08, 07:23 PM
What you're likely to find at the root of the latest sighting is a couple of guys rolling on the ground and laughing about how they slickered all the Rubes. The simplest explanation is the most likely. Never attribute to a filthy plot that which can be explained by ordinary stupidity. A couple of guys and I, in the midst of a flurry of local UFO sightings, made and released some hot air baloons made out of returned dry cleaning plastic bags. There were pictures in the local papers and ponderous pronouncements of alien visitors by scientists at the local geophysical institute. It wound up that the dupes had so much invested in their statements that they refused to admit that they'd been fooled even when we showed them what we'd done and did it again for them while they watched.
http://www.overflite.com/scooter.html

A buddy of mine did something similar way back.
He started a rumor that he witnessed a UFO sucking water out of Lake Ontario, (seriously ! a UFO stealing our earthly water LOL), then got a friend to call the local paper about it.
No pics.....but they interviewed him and had him draw a diagram of what it was he saw. He made the front page LMAO !!!!
Must have been a realllly slow news week :histeric:

MauiV
02-13-08, 07:35 PM
If I traveled all that way, I'd be sure to visit Stephenville too.

Dont forget a stop by Mineral Wells too.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-13-08, 08:32 PM
swamp gas folks , swamp gas ....

now go back to your domiciles and procreate , and also dont forget your taxes ...

Sincerly
The Goverment

gary88
02-13-08, 10:14 PM
mcBV-cXVWFw

illumina
02-13-08, 11:23 PM
mcBV-cXVWFw

Yeah, I seen that before. Don't recall the chubby dancing kid though, but certainly humbling...

As for Rolex's comment, give me a clear line of sight and an open head shot, and buh-bye Mr. Alien!

:D

dkozloski
02-14-08, 12:00 AM
http://wilstar.com/midi/ram/theyre_coming_to_take_me_away.ram

JimHare
02-17-08, 01:47 PM
As for Rolex's comment, give me a clear line of sight and an open head shot, and buh-bye Mr. Alien! :D

What makes you think you'll be able to recognize where it's head is? ... :)

Every picture of a "UFO" or "Alien" that I've ever seen has looked like the ones out of Hollywood. Why is that? It shouldn't take an astrophysicist to realize that an actual interstellar craft should look more like the Voyager space craft than two pie plates stapled together...and alien intelligence is not likely to look anything like what we visualize right now. We make aliens look like us, just a bit stranger..two legs, two arms, etc..even a cute little bald head with big eyes.

Kinda like a baby..humanity's most treasured image.