: New...need some help . 2004 Escalade

Kristin
05-16-04, 09:33 PM
Hi there. I just registered a few minutes ago and was wondering if someone could help me. I need to sell the stock wheels/tires off the 2004 Escalade. I was just wondering how much these things go for? I tried to look it up but no such luck. The tires have less than 1,000 miles on them so they are in Excellent condition. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kristin :want: haha that little thing is cute! :lildevil:

RBraczyk
05-16-04, 10:20 PM
Well, lets see, we're gonna need a pic of you, but Ebay, the classifieds section and the auctions section are good places to start. Good Luck and welcome.

CADDYBLACK99
05-17-04, 12:30 AM
Welcome Kristin!
Thanks for joining the forum! Lots of great info here. Based on what you have told us the wheel/tire pkg is worth approx. ($1100)( I found the wheels at 100 ea and the tires at 171 ea.) I hope this helps. Go to the local tire retailer and ask if they can help. Compare a couple of quotes and determine what price you want to sell them for (lower price could mean a faster sale).
Good luck
:welcome:
Paul

Kristin
05-17-04, 12:41 AM
Well, lets see, we're gonna need a pic of you, but Ebay, the classifieds section and the auctions section are good places to start. Good Luck and welcome.a picture of me? Boy I ought to punch you in the neck :want: Want Some? :tisk: hahahaha :bouncy: But thanks for the tips.

Kristin
05-17-04, 12:49 AM
Welcome Kristin!
Thanks for joining the forum! Lots of great info here. Based on what you have told us the wheel/tire pkg is worth approx. ($1100)( I found the wheels at 100 ea and the tires at 171 ea.) I hope this helps. Go to the local tire retailer and ask if they can help. Compare a couple of quotes and determine what price you want to sell them for (lower price could mean a faster sale).
Good luck
:welcome:
PaulPaul, thanks for the reply. I surely hope I can get $1100 out of these wheels/tires!!!! That would make my day! :bouncy: Thank you for the help. I'll go to a local tire retailer tomorrow and see what happens. :)

Ralph
05-17-04, 12:51 AM
Well, lets see, we're gonna need a pic of you

LOL!! Notice how he snuck that in there. :banghead2

:welcome: officially Kristan. I wouldn't mind an Escalade myself. I even hear they offer it with armour plating, which is the option I want. :canttalk: They beat a feeble Navagator! Did you check those out before buying the Caddy? However, I love the satin silver dash of the Lincoln.

BeelzeBob
05-17-04, 10:57 AM
Hello Kristen. Welcome aboard - and thank you for signing up. Please don't mind our horny little 16 year old Cadillac enthusiast. He doesn't mean any harm.

elwesso
05-17-04, 09:10 PM
Cadillac enthusiast, who SLAMMED him caddy into a pole because he was being a retard :D

Welcome Kristen, thanks for signing up :wave: . Feel free to post any pictures of your ESCALADE or if you wish of yourself, in our post your picture here thread! Sorry, I had to squeeze it in...

Post in our escalade forum, someone may want them. I saw a set of escalade rims on an old chevy truck, and they didnt look half bad, but kinda ghetto with the caddy emblems still in the middle!