: The cars of the F&F4 plus turning a Mustang GT into a Saleen

Blackout
02-11-08, 02:02 PM
I saw this on another forum I am on so I figured I'd post it up. But rumor has it that Paul Walker will be driving the new STi and Vin Diesel will be getting a Mustang

http://vindieselgallery.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=317

Night Wolf
02-11-08, 04:50 PM
I watched the 2nd half of the first F&F.... the one with all the Civic ricers.... man, its so weird, that movie came out before I had my drivers license when I was in high school, now looking back its like what the heck? The movie looked good at the time, like the effects and stuff, but watching it now it looks like it was made low budget. Still though, it was interesting to watch.

Toyko Drift was good, I have that on the computer... my favorite part is the first race with the Monte Carlo and the Viper with Bawitdaba playing.

I'd see F&F4 just to see it.

gary88
02-11-08, 05:15 PM
I hope this one turn out good. Tokyo Drift actually had a decent storyline.

HITMONEY
02-11-08, 06:50 PM
I remember when they filmed the second one here in Miami and they used one of our clubs parking lot as a staging area for the opening downtown race. Everyone working on the film would come into the club after they were done, while they were on break, and even when they were suppose to be working to have a drink and see some tits. LOL

They used my Escalade for some shots and put some huge rims on it, the spinning kind. All the shots they used my truck in only made it to the cutting room floor, but I think you can make the roof out in one shot.

Watching the filming was tedious, they would do 20 takes of just the cars driving down the street. There was always something wrong with the helicopter camera rig from what I remember, and I think they told me it was like 10,000 dollars an hour to use the helicopter camera.

I forget the property managers name but he was an awesome dude that hooked us up with all the behind the scenes stuff we got to do. They had at least 5 of everyone of the star cars parked in the lot. There was one they used for a shot where it was driven out of a wharehouse loading dock... it was mangled pretty bad.

I have a bunch of pics somewhere (that I wasn't allowed to take).