: I am getting married in Vegas on the 1st

AJxtcman
02-09-08, 08:24 PM
If you didn't know Christmas was no fun for me, but last week Jodie (my girl friend) kicked out the spoiled brat. I then rewarded her by saying we can finally get married. Of course I want to see the cup race in Vegas any way.

I found a way to shut up the spoiled brat when she is spouting off. Jodie and the Brat were arguing. Then it got bad and the brat started to go at Jodie. The dogs jumped up to protect her. I was down stairs and ran up stairs right past the brat. I grabbed the camcorder and turned it on. She shut the flock up, turned around and walked out of the room. She was out of the house that night and sorry to say she did not go to jail.:rant2:

It has been so nice in the house since.
BTW Jodie is up and moving around, but she is not well enough to drive or go to physical therapy yet.

I have some customers that are getting PCM's between now and then. This should help me with making time to get them done. I also hope to have a better attitude

lawfive
02-09-08, 08:56 PM
Hard to understand without the back story, but... congratulations!

SvB4EvA
02-09-08, 09:01 PM
I then rewarded her by saying we can finally get married. Of course I want to see the cup race in Vegas any way.

Does anyone else think there is something wrong with that? :hmm:

RightTurn
02-09-08, 10:01 PM
If you didn't know Christmas was no fun for me, but last week Jodie (my girl friend) kicked out the spoiled brat. I then rewarded her by saying we can finally get married. Of course I want to see the cup race in Vegas any way.

I found a way to shut up the spoiled brat when she is spouting off. Jodie and the Brat were arguing. Then it got bad and the brat started to go at Jodie. The dogs jumped up to protect her. I was down stairs and ran up stairs right past the brat. I grabbed the camcorder and turned it on. She shut the flock up, turned around and walked out of the room. She was out of the house that night and sorry to say she did not go to jail.:rant2:

BTW Jodie is up and moving around, but she is not well enough to drive or go to physical therapy yet.

I have some customers that are getting PCM's between now and then. This should help me with making time to get them done. I also hope to have a better attitude

Ok now. Whut?? :confused::confused: Who is "the brat" and what happened to Jodie?

dkozloski
02-09-08, 10:51 PM
Why go to Vegas. It sounds to me like you already have hit the jackpot. Go down to Nashua, Iowa and get married in "The Little Brown Church in the Vale" like we did.

http://www.littlebrownchurch.org/churchphotos.cfm

BigJon
02-09-08, 11:32 PM
if you think that is bad my friends dad was getting married and a month before they were suppose to he found out that it was the mich vs mich state game and he changed the date

creeker
02-09-08, 11:40 PM
Do you ever get the feeling you walked in on the middle of a story?.

BigJon
02-09-08, 11:43 PM
but why the little brown church when you can get married by Elvis in Vegas that be so much cooler.

illumina
02-09-08, 11:54 PM
So Jodie kicked her bratty kid out just for you, or did the dogs eat part of Jodie's arm thus resulting in therapy?

dkozloski
02-10-08, 12:00 AM
Is this the Jodie that was there when you left?

creeker
02-10-08, 12:46 AM
[quote=dkozloski;1399176]Is this the Jodie that was there when you left

Who's Jodie?!!!!!!

RightTurn
02-10-08, 01:52 AM
:yeah: And, who's the brat??

Jesda
02-10-08, 05:58 AM
Maybe it was a Subaru

Destroyer
02-10-08, 08:33 AM

Ok, lets analyze this and try to clear this up.

1. Christmas was no fun for you, but..........................................

2. Jodie and the spoiled brat had a fight and you stopped it with a camcorder?. Jodie then "kicked out the spoiled brat" and you decided to "reward" her by marrying her since the cup races are going on that week anyway. Also, Jodie is still recovering from the fight with the spoiled Brat and cant drive to physical therapy?..................Who or what is the "spoiled brat"?

3. "I also hope to have a better attitude".................Amen!

AJxtcman
02-10-08, 01:11 PM
Sorry for not giving more info.

#1 I am getting married we have been together 7 years.
This is the thread

Now on to the Spoiled brat.
Have you ever met a girl that has always got what she wants. This one is not a daddy's girl, but a mommaís girl. Jodie got married to Jen's dad, had Jen (the spoiled brat) and then divorced in less than a year. She met hubby #2 a short time later, remarried and had two more kids. They were together for about nine years. Jen has seen her real father less than 10 times since she was 2 years old. Nate hubby #2 is her dad in her mind. Nate is a great guy and stops over everyday to she the kids. I call him for help with Jodie and Jen and he steps in and helps. Jen is 5 years older than Casey and 7 years older than Paige. In Jen's mind she has always been an adult. It has always been her and the two kids even when she was 11. Jen has always whined and nagged until she gets her way. I was the first one to tell her NO and stick to it. This means that we have never gotten along. We have sent her to her step dad's to live for a while until she wore out her welcome. Then she came home for a while and the up to her auntís house for a while until they threw her out. She had to stay with her grandma for a few weeks until we could go pick her up. Jen turned 18 in November and started acting out more. We started talking about relocating to the Charlotte area and that added to the problem.

At Christmas Jen hit me and I thought cool little girl your going to jail. I ended up in jail. All the charges got dropped, but I told the DA that she would be back in front of them with in a month. It was more than a month and I was going to Video tape it this time, but it scared her out.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/AJxtcman/kids/SC6F0862.jpg
You can call Jen a hottie. She has a boy friend that does what ever she wants. He is lacking in the self confidence area. They have broken up a few times and from what I get out of it. The break up is because he has told her no and stuck with it. After a few days he comes crawling back. You canít blame the guy. She is probably the hottest girl he will ever date.
Every thing has been a battle with Jen. We told her we would buy a car and I would teach her how to drive back when she was 15. We told her as soon as she hit 16 it was all in place she just needed to get her grades up and keep them up. This never happened. She is 18 and does not know how to drive. I have to shuttle her around. She is always running last. You know that type of girl. Almost every time I have to shuttle her to work or her modeling classes I have to listen to her for about 5 minutes spout off about she is late because of me. Last Saturday I had to take Jodie back for a check up after she had lasik surgery. Jen spouted off for the first 5 minutes. Jodie could not believe the crap coming from her mouth. I usually just keep my mouth shut and let her finish, but Jodie gave it right back.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/AJxtcman/kids/5-20-2007-57.jpg

This is Jodie the one on the left and a friend of hers from work.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/AJxtcman/Jodie/HPIM3291.jpg
Jodie has a bad back she had 4 to 6 disc they have blown out. She had one disc replaced and one level fused in the middle of December. They cut an artery and she lost 2 pints of blood. Her recovery has been slow. Then on February 1st she had Lasik surgery. I think this has actually helped her back heeling. She can see now and is not jerking her back around trying catch her balance all the time. She still is not driving yet, so I am running the other two around yet, but they appreciate the ride.

The two younger kids are pretty much normal kids. We have normal issues with them, but they have completely different attitudes. They argue with us, but it is completely different. If we say no it is not a 20 to 40 minute fight. They both have grades that are much higher than Jen's. Paige has had a 4.0 and that is hard to beat. Casey likes cars, but he is not in love with them. He is 13 and has no problems with 130 mph, so I hope he comes around. No big deal if he doesn't.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd25/AJxtcman/kids/caseyheadshot.jpg

lawfive
02-10-08, 01:25 PM
Dude: send Jen to me, I'll straighten her out.

AJxtcman
02-10-08, 01:35 PM
Dude: send Jen to me, I'll straighten her out.

She explains to us that the reason she and her boy friend fight is because they are both too hard headed, but I know the truth. She throws a fit if she doesn't get her way. When she was 4 or maybe 5 she would just throw her self on the ground in a fit if she didn't get her way. Her head would bounce off the ground and she cracked it open a few times.
This problem is deap inside her and I don't think anyone can staighten her out, but herself. She doesn't think she has a problem. I am just glad she is gone again and I don't think she will be back.

I would love to send her away.

dkozloski
02-10-08, 01:44 PM
She explains to us that the reason she and her boy friend fight is because they are both too hard headed, but I know the truth. She throws a fit if she doesn't get her way. When she was 4 or maybe 5 she would just throw her self on the ground in a fit if she didn't get her way. Her head would bounce off the ground and she cracked it open a few times.
This problem is deap inside her and I don't think anyone can staighten her out, but herself. She doesn't think she has a problem. I am just glad she is gone again and I don't think she will be back.

I would love to send her away.
Do a search on "remittance man", then substitute "girl".

SvB4EvA
02-10-08, 02:23 PM
At Christmas Jen hit me and I thought cool little girl your going to jail. I ended up in jail. All the charges got dropped, but I told the DA that she would be back in front of them with in a month. It was more than a month and I was going to Video tape it this time, but it scared her out.

Oh god..... I know this feeling alllllllllllll too well. I feel for you man. Nothing feels worse then having someone assault you and then you end up in jail and didnt do a god damn thing.

Females word over a males. Every time. :rant2:

AJxtcman
02-10-08, 02:59 PM
Oh god..... I know this feeling alllllllllllll too well. I feel for you man. Nothing feels worse then having someone assault you and then you end up in jail and didnt do a god damn thing.

Females word over a males. Every time. :rant2:

Jodie jumped in to the mother protector mode and blamed me. That is why I went to jail. I wasn't happy with her at the time, but I got over that. I asked the cops how could I stop from ending up in jail for this again and they looked at me stupid. I told them I would just beat Jen to a pulp next time if I was going to jail for something. Then They told me that I could have her arrested for Disorderly Conduct next time before it get physical. :hmm: Yes if she is yell and acting out and I can prove it she is going to jail. She is 18 and that makes a difference. I would need to prove it, so that is why I had the camcorder charged 24/7. Of course I never thought it would shut her up. I really can't remember anything that shut her up like that. Jen had been getting more and more violent with her brother and sister. I am just happy she is gone and we can go on.

SvB4EvA
02-10-08, 03:29 PM
Jodie jumped in to the mother protector mode and blamed me. That is why I went to jail. I wasn't happy with her at the time, but I got over that. I asked the cops how could I stop from ending up in jail for this again and they looked at me stupid. I told them I would just beat Jen to a pulp next time if I was going to jail for something. Then They told me that I could have her arrested for Disorderly Conduct next time before it get physical. :hmm: Yes if she is yell and acting out and I can prove it she is going to jail. She is 18 and that makes a difference. I would need to prove it, so that is why I had the camcorder charged 24/7. Of course I never thought it would shut her up. I really can't remember anything that shut her up like that. Jen had been getting more and more violent with her brother and sister. I am just happy she is gone and we can go on.

Yes good for you. My problem was with a ex-gf, we went out for ~2.5 years, took over 3 more years to get rid of her. What a horrible time in my life. I call them, the Dark Ages.

Tell u the truth, when I started to carry around a tape recorder and she knew about it, it was the beginning of the end of all her bullshit.

U name it, she did it to me... jail time, 6 phone numbers, a whole bunch of stress, a whole bunch of bullshit, and 3 years of my life later, I am free.

dkozloski
02-10-08, 03:30 PM
Jen looks like high maintenance to me. Here's hoping she gets hooked up with someone with judgement as bad as her's. Of course there's always the mother's curse to fall back on.

RightTurn
02-10-08, 04:33 PM
Hmmm, well. I feel sorry for Jen and anyone who will be a part of her life. She sounds like a troubled young woman. Oh, and one thing...she may be gone now, but after all you are marrying her mother. A mother's love is a potent thing; I hope you aren't disappointed after you marry and the drama resumes. Good luck to you all.

AJxtcman
02-10-08, 04:43 PM
Hmmm, well. I feel sorry for Jen and anyone who will be a part of her life. She sounds like a troubled young woman. Oh, and one thing...she may be gone now, but after all you are marrying her mother. A mother's love is a potent thing; I hope you aren't disappointed after you marry and the drama resumes. Good luck to you all.

I just hope she grows up and gets a clue.

You know the type of girl she is. I can name several TV personalities that are similar. Hmm Some have been in jail in the last year.:cookoo:

AJxtcman
02-10-08, 04:47 PM
One quick thought. I am getting Married. That is again for me also. Just #2 for me.

CIWS
02-10-08, 05:25 PM
Congrats on your getting married. :)

The camcorder may have worked this time, probably because it was unexpected. You won't have that advantage the next time. She'll have time to consider what to do the next time you whip it out. The first words out of my mouth would be something like "Oh great, why didn't you turn that damn camera on before you hit me you SOB !"

I hate to say it, but if it comes down to hard issues, odds are the mother will not abandon her child over you. Just be prepared for the daughter to return into your married lives and having to deal with it again and what will be your wife by that time in some form or fashion.

Seriously I say good luck to you in such a situation.

AJxtcman
02-10-08, 05:44 PM
I am hopping for the best. She is 18 and has a boy friend. She has a few months left in school and then she thinks she is going to college. I expect her to stay in Milwaukee when we move to Charlotte

Destroyer
02-10-08, 07:58 PM
Now on to the Spoiled brat.
Have you ever met a girl that has always got what she wants. This one is not a daddy's girl, but a mommaís girl. Jodie got married to Jen's dad, had Jen (the spoiled brat) and then divorced in less than a year. She met hubby #2 a short time later, remarried and had two more kids. They were together for about nine years. Jen has seen her real father less than 10 times since she was 2 years old. Nate hubby #2 is her dad in her mind. Nate is a great guy and stops over everyday to she the kids. I call him for help with Jodie and Jen and he steps in and helps. Jen is 5 years older than Casey and 7 years older than Paige. In Jen's mind she has always been an adult. It has always been her and the two kids even when she was 11. Jen has always whined and nagged until she gets her way. I was the first one to tell her NO and stick to it. This means that we have never gotten along. We have sent her to her step dad's to live for a while until she wore out her welcome. Then she came home for a while and the up to her auntís house for a while until they threw her out. She had to stay with her grandma for a few weeks until we could go pick her up. Jen turned 18 in November and started acting out more. We started talking about relocating to the Charlotte area and that added to the problem.

Well you got rid of her, happy?. Not to be all gay over this but it sounds like Jen isn't getting any love around there. Jodie sent her to her "stepfather" for awhile then you guys unloaded her on her aunt, all this before she even turned 18?. There is no mistake, you aren't her dad cause if you were you would love her unconditionally and not be looking to unload her wherever, whenever no matter how good or bad she may be. She senses this and probably has since she met you and that is why she doesn't like you. No real parent would want their child to be arrested and go to jail and have a record. Thats a fact. Not all blame falls on you here AJ, you are not her real dad but this is a situation you could have walked from years ago when you met Jodie. When you get involved in a relationship like this where there are prior kids involved you are not marrying just the woman but her kids too. Same goes for a woman marrying someone with kids. You have to be ready in your head to accept the children and try to act as if they were yours. The kids deserve no less than that.

Brett
02-10-08, 08:41 PM
This all seemed crazy until I realized you were in Wisconsin :)

The Tony Show
02-10-08, 08:49 PM
Advice:

Delete the pictures from this thread. If the law is involved (and probably will be again), I wouldn't be doing anything that can be construed as an invasion of privacy.

There's a whole litany of things I could talk about in this thread, but I'll stick with that as my main suggestion. :thumbsup:

dkozloski
02-10-08, 09:41 PM
Judging from my past experience, there is an alcoholic parent lurking in the background. Nothing is more likely to infuse a child with anger than being abandoned in favor of a whiskey bottle.

Destroyer
02-10-08, 10:20 PM
There's a whole litany of things I could talk about in this thread
Talk about them man. Am I the only one that see's AJ as the bad guy here?.

RightTurn
02-10-08, 10:26 PM
I see what you're saying, Destroyer. I don't think of AJ necessarily as the "bad guy", but I think he will be letting himself in for a lot of misery. I agree that far too many children are thrown away in today's society, then people wonder why they act out. It's a shame.

I wish them all the best.

Destroyer
02-10-08, 10:27 PM
Congrats on your getting married. :)

I hate to say it, but if it comes down to hard issues, odds are the mother will not abandon her child over you.
And is the way things should be. Unfortunately they are not always that way and women (albeit trashy ones) will side with the current boyfriend/husband. The case of the dead little baby girl found in the ocean recently comes to mind wherein the child was killed by the mother and boyfriend. It was all over the news. I'll find a link if you guys didn't hear about it.

dkozloski
02-10-08, 10:48 PM
Another dumpster baby, eighteen years delayed.

thebigjimsho
02-10-08, 11:44 PM
This siteeation is going to poop.

creeker
02-10-08, 11:54 PM
And is the way things should be. Unfortunately they are not always that way and women (albeit trashy ones) will side with the current boyfriend/husband. The case of the dead little baby girl found in the ocean recently comes to mind wherein the child was killed by the mother and boyfriend. It was all over the news. I'll find a link if you guys didn't hear about it.

Like that case a few years back (I think her name was smith) she let her car
with her two kids in it coast into a lake,that was where her boyfriend didn't want the kids around.

Destroyer
02-11-08, 12:04 AM
with her two kids in it coast into a lake,that was where her boyfriend didn't want the kids around.I remember that and its another example of what I'm talking about.

dkozloski
02-11-08, 12:05 AM
with her two kids in it coast into a lake,that was where her boyfriend didn't want the kids around.
Susan Smith. The very first time I saw that thing start to unfold on TV I turned to my wife and said that they need to be looking in that lake you could see over the announcers shoulder.

xshrpshtr
02-11-08, 12:36 AM
I would seriously suggest you rethink Posting a life story involving children and thier pictures. I truly fear this situation. Airing out dirty laundry in public with pictures and slanderous statements couldn't be a worse idea.

ted tcb
02-11-08, 12:58 AM
I would seriously suggest you rethink Posting a life story involving children and thier pictures. I truly fear this situation. Airing out dirty laundry in public with pictures and slanderous statements couldn't be a worse idea.

I couldn't agree more.
No matter what the reason, I was disappointed to see girl's photo posted
across the internet. It is neither a safe nor responsible act.

JC316
02-11-08, 02:34 AM
Sounds like she is just misunderstood to me, she just needs the right person to help her out. Had a few key events in my past been switched, it's highly possible that I could have wound up the same way. I can defuse nearly any fight, but I can tell you that it takes being able to see both sides of the argument. As it stands, I am only seeing one side of this, but from what I can tell, I am calling this to blame on both sides.

On one hand, you aren't her father and I can see how you would feel, but you knew your soon to be wife had baggage when you got together, so you made it your responsibility.

AJ, you need to try and help her a bit, not give her everything that she wants, but give her what she needs. Someone to talk to, someone to vent to, and someone to point her in the right direction in whatever the problem may be. Remember, it's not arguing so long as one side is remaining calm, if you don't blow your top, then the situation could be defused. Throwing her out is the WRONG thing to do IMO, that will just fuel the hatred even more.

That is just about the best advice that I can give without knowing everything.

asrapid
02-11-08, 04:53 AM
Congratulation on getting marriage.
Now ..the other stuff. First of all posting pictures and problems of your stepdoughter with her boyfriend is not O.K. We get only one side of the story here and girl can't even defend herself.
You said you've been with Jodie 7 years. So you did know in what you are getting in to.

We have sent her to her step dad's to live for a while until she wore out her welcome. Then she came home for a while and the up to her aunt’s house for a while until they threw her out. She had to stay with her grandma for a few weeks until we could go pick her up

It seems everybody just avoiding problems and just wants to get rid of her.Not cool. Going by your story it looks like Jen is spoilt brat. But whoes falt is this? Why did everybody let her become that ?
Yes you are maybe happy because she left but does your wife feel the same way? She is mother of that child and she probably doesn't share same joy with you.
I hope that girl will get smarter and that it will turn out o.k at the end for all of you as a family. But this doesn't sound like beginning od happy ending.

AJxtcman
02-11-08, 06:58 AM
Sounds like she is just misunderstood to me, she just needs the right person to help her out. Had a few key events in my past been switched, it's highly possible that I could have wound up the same way. I can defuse nearly any fight, but I can tell you that it takes being able to see both sides of the argument. As it stands, I am only seeing one side of this, but from what I can tell, I am calling this to blame on both sides.

On one hand, you aren't her father and I can see how you would feel, but you knew your soon to be wife had baggage when you got together, so you made it your responsibility.

AJ, you need to try and help her a bit, not give her everything that she wants, but give her what she needs. Someone to talk to, someone to vent to, and someone to point her in the right direction in whatever the problem may be. Remember, it's not arguing so long as one side is remaining calm, if you don't blow your top, then the situation could be defused. Throwing her out is the WRONG thing to do IMO, that will just fuel the hatred even more.

That is just about the best advice that I can give without knowing everything.
Maybe she will find that person to help her. This girl never shuts up. We have been to the school several time because she won't shut up in class. Most of her teachers don't like her! We have two happy kids at home that Jen has been hitting for years. She make them run errons for her and do her chores. She is very disruptive.

Congratulation on getting marriage.
Now ..the other stuff. First of all posting pictures and problems of your stepdoughter with her boyfriend is not O.K. We get only one side of the story here and girl can't even defend herself.
You said you've been with Jodie 7 years. So you did know in what you are getting in to.

We have sent her to her step dad's to live for a while until she wore out her welcome. Then she came home for a while and the up to her auntís house for a while until they threw her out. She had to stay with her grandma for a few weeks until we could go pick her up

It seems everybody just avoiding problems and just wants to get rid of her.Not cool. Going by your story it looks like Jen is spoilt brat. But whoes falt is this? Why did everybody let her become that ?
Yes you are maybe happy because she left but does your wife feel the same way? She is mother of that child and she probably doesn't share same joy with you.
I hope that girl will get smarter and that it will turn out o.k at the end for all of you as a family. But this doesn't sound like beginning od happy ending.

I know what the problem has been. Her stepfather is on the same page. Her aunt is on the same page, but Jodie couldn't see the light. Jodie has spoiled this one. About a month ago she told up to get her an apartment. Yes told us. Her reasoning was that we promised to pay for college and that included an apartment, so why not get it for her now. She told us the it would be for her and her boy friend. Basically she turn 18 and told us to rent her a place for her and her boyfriend. This was about the beginning of the final straw.

AJxtcman
02-11-08, 07:09 AM
Her picture is already on the Internet! She is a model. Modeling school is something else we helped out paying for. I did not post a picture of her boyfriend.

She is 18 and has wanted think she was 18 for the last 5 years. She need to fine out what reality is.
We have been trying to get married for the last 4 or 5 years now. Jen has been fighting it. When she was staying with her aunt we had a lot less stress. I hope to find that again.

Destroyer
02-11-08, 08:00 AM
We have been trying to get married for the last 4 or 5 years now. Jen has been fighting it. When she was staying with her aunt we had a lot less stress. I hope to find that again.
Life without my kids would be less stressful as well, gee where can I pawn them off?. Wait, I cant cause I actually love them.

RightTurn
02-11-08, 08:39 AM
AJ--it's possible that your history with Jen makes it difficult for you to step back and see the big picture. I can't believe that an entire family will decide that a child is worthless and that no one tries to intervene on her behalf. Can you imagine how she must feel? For those of you claiming that she is a "spoiled brat," may I say that most spoiled children are loved to the excess, not pawned off on anyone who will take them. I realize that none of us here has a clue about the situation as we are only hearing one side of it, but for myself I feel pity for that girl. It seems to me that she has spent 18 years trying to find someone who cares.

CIWS
02-11-08, 09:24 AM

But you are speaking of particular situations in which these are the rare exceptions, not the common response. Anyone who would physically harm or kill their child isn't just a bad parent, they are mentally deficient.

One difference for this young girl is she is now an adult in the eyes of the law and the parents are no longer required to take care of her financially. However if the mother has "spoiled" her for most of her life it is very unlikey she's just going to cut her off now.

Destroyer
02-11-08, 09:34 AM
However if the mother has "spoiled" her for most of her life it is very unlikey she's just going to cut her off now.
I fail to see how she is "spoiled" in a household where nobody wants her.

asrapid
02-11-08, 10:11 AM
But you did post problems which she had with her boyfriend and comment on her boyfriend.Also it seems here that parents didn't do their job here. I don't mean to offend anybody here but it seems that this kid isn't even wanted by her family or maybe it is just you that don't want her..i don't know. You can't judge relationship just knowing one side of the story. She has been living with different people for how much years now and all you can say is that you are happy when she is not at home.
I don't see this as a good thing. It seems she has been fighting against you because she doesn't like you..but it also seems that you don't like her so it is mutual hate.

RightTurn
02-11-08, 10:43 AM
I fail to see how she is "spoiled" in a household where nobody wants her.

Exactly.

Cadillacboy
02-11-08, 12:10 PM
Congrats dude !

AJxtcman
02-11-08, 01:51 PM
But you did post problems which she had with her boyfriend and comment on her boyfriend.Also it seems here that parents didn't do their job here. I don't mean to offend anybody here but it seems that this kid isn't even wanted by her family or maybe it is just you that don't want her..i don't know. You can't judge relationship just knowing one side of the story. She has been living with different people for how much years now and all you can say is that you are happy when she is not at home.
I don't see this as a good thing. It seems she has been fighting against you because she doesn't like you..but it also seems that you don't like her so it is mutual hate.

I feel 100% that we have failed in bringing her up. I was brought in to the middle of her life after the habits had formed. I tried. I said no and did not give in.

ejguillot
02-11-08, 02:14 PM
AJ,

Congrats on the marriage! Good luck with Jen, you'll need it. My opinion: Jen needs a dose of reality, and is she is having a negative effect on her siblings she has to go. Better that she leave of her own free will. Since you came in at a fairly late stage in Jen's life, the odds were stacked against you, so I'm not surprised that she hasn't accepted you as an authority figure.

And I think that you and Jodie would like the Charlotte area very much, I did when I lived there for a few months. Plus it puts some distance between you and Jen.

Destroyer
02-11-08, 05:17 PM
Its the mothers fault more than anybody's in this situation for bringing you home and allowing you to get in between her and her daughter. Listen to yourself AJ, all you speak of is yourself and your inconvenience and you really dont care about the girl, youre only concern is you. You've been fighting with the kid as if you are on the same level, not as a parent or a father figure. All I know is that if I ever divorced and starting dating again and some biatch acted the way you do towards her daughter to my kids, I'd kick her ass out the door real fast. :mad:

AJxtcman
02-11-08, 07:21 PM
AJ,

Congrats on the marriage! Good luck with Jen, you'll need it. My opinion: Jen needs a dose of reality, and is she is having a negative effect on her siblings she has to go. Better that she leave of her own free will. Since you came in at a fairly late stage in Jen's life, the odds were stacked against you, so I'm not surprised that she hasn't accepted you as an authority figure.

And I think that you and Jodie would like the Charlotte area very much, I did when I lived there for a few months. Plus it puts some distance between you and Jen.
Thanks
I hope the distance helps. It has before

Its the mothers fault more than anybody's in this situation for bringing you home and allowing you to get in between her and her daughter. Listen to yourself AJ, all you speak of is yourself and your inconvenience and you really dont care about the girl, youre only concern is you. You've been fighting with the kid as if you are on the same level, not as a parent or a father figure. All I know is that if I ever divorced and starting dating again and some biatch acted the way you do towards her daughter to my kids, I'd kick her ass out the door real fast. :mad:

We have two other kids that don't act the same way.

Destroyer
02-11-08, 10:19 PM
Thanks
We have two other kids that don't act the same way.So things are working out with the other two huh?. If things ever take a down turn with them just hate 'em and toss 'em like you did with Jen right?. Like Meatloaf once said "two outta three aint bad". :banghead::banghead::banghead::cookoo:

nikon
02-11-08, 11:01 PM
This is birth control for me....keep it coming.....

congrats on the marriage.

xshrpshtr
02-12-08, 03:09 AM
^^lol

Spyder
02-12-08, 09:12 AM
AJ always keeps things interesting...kinda like a tornado in a trailer park keeps things interesting...

AJxtcman
03-03-08, 09:52 PM
Thanks for all the PMs, Emails, Calls, Text messages.
Life is good.
We just got back from Vegas
:bacon2:

Destroyer
03-03-08, 10:07 PM
And?

AJxtcman
03-03-08, 10:55 PM
I will have some nice pictures.

We got hitched at the Imperial Palace.

They have a nice car collection also